242 First American Title Reviews

Browse First American Title Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 99 First American Title Review Ratings)
"I've worked with First American SMS from 2006/2007 and came back to work for them from 2012/2014. Due to down revenue I was laid off, but my time there was an honor to work for them. In the time I worked there I found valuable team members constantly striving to achieve and surpass any goals set, which has helped me excel to a professional technical person I am today."
Posted 6 years ago in Irvine, CA
in Santa Ana, CA

"It's an excellent company to work for especially when it comes to advancements in technology."

Senior Accounting Analyst
in Scottsdale, AZ

"I have worked for First American since 2010. I have found it to be a very corrupt and toxic place to work."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

First American Title (242)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Fleming Foods (16)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wireless Advocates (20)
in Concord, CA

"This is a company that likes and believes in its employees. It is willing to flex your time in order to accommodate your family needs as long as you complete your workload and maintain professionalism. As a mature company, you won't find yourself scrambling under poor management with unclear instructions on how to use your time; they know what they're doing and know how to run a company properly."

Senior .NET Developer
in Santa Ana, CA

"I have been working in FirstAM since 2 years."

Average First American Title Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Santa Ana, CA

"I have worked as an Underwriter/Paralegal with First American Title Insurance Company for nearly 8 years and have gained a lot of experience in different areas which include but are not limited to underwriting, comprehensive contract review of contracts used in commercial loan transactions, perform research related to corporate documents, contract drafting and evaluating and determining risks on commercial loan transactions."

Senior Application Developer
in Santa Ana, CA

"First American Title Services is a nice company with good working culture. People here are very nice. We maintain good relationship with each other."

Software Developer
in Santa Ana, CA

"I learned a lot at First American Data Trace and enjoyed working there for 17 years. But due to the real estate slump they went from $800,000,000 to $3,000,000 revenue in 4 years and were forced to outsource most jobs to India."

Software Developer
Operations Coordinator
in Westlake, TX

"I worked for First American Mortgage Services for only 2 months, during my time there, the ability to move up and training offered, just never got to the chance to get started. The office I was working out of was closed by the Customer. No other offices in VA to relocate to."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Santa Ana, CA

"Spent some time here as a contractor, and the company often boasted it's Best company to work for in OC status. From my perspective the project we were working on was constantly shifting directions, with different leaders changing at the helm. In my opinion, resources were allocated very poorly which resulted in an all-around mismanagement of time. The project was deemed a success due to its completion, but at the cost of cutting almost half a staff that consisted of long-term contractors."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Help Desk Analyst

Senior Closer
in Kirkland, WA

"First American is a great company. They were named a best place to work in 2013. Supportive management team. Lots of tools to help you succeed and be available for your clients, rather than bogged down with processes. I would love to go back."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Santa Ana, CA

"First American is and will be a Best Place to work in SoCal, the environment and facilities are absolutely wonderful. I felt as if part of a family and could really represent the company in a way like no other. First American will always be a company I could work for."

Escrow Assistant
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

"First American Title company is very focused on achieving the goal of assuring that the clientele is happy and satisfied with the work provided by their employees."

Lead QA Automation Engineer
in Santa Ana, CA

"I have been working with first American Title which is a home Title Company for 2 years.It has been great working at this place, would recommend my friends to work here too."