458 Fidelity Investments Reviews

Browse Fidelity Investments Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Fidelity Investments give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Fidelity Investments employees are Senior Project Managers submitting an average rating of 4.9 and QA Engineers with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 314 Fidelity Investments Review Ratings)

"Fidelity gives all the tools you need to learn and grow. Great company to work in a team environment. Strives to deliver highest quality of work. Learned to take risks and expand my skills."
Posted 8 years ago in Marlborough, MA
in Merrimack, NH

"I have worked for Fidelity Investments Company and found it is a very good company for people work together. Manager is very supportive."

Relationship Manager
in Boston, MA

"Great company, great benefits."

Fidelity Investments (458)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is David Lerner Associates (11)
Help Desk Agent
in Englewood, CO

"I was recruited by Fidelity as an intern before I graduated college. Have been with the firm for 6 years, which is rare to see for something around my age. When I work for a company, it’s important that I believe in the overall mission that the company is achieving every day. I have gained my fundamentals working for a reputable firm, and now I’m looking to explore my data analytical passion that is limited at my current employer within Colorado"

in Westlake, TX

"Great place to work to gain experience in many applications and hardware. It is a company that does place a lot of emphasis on being an extrovert. I have struggled here due to this reason. I have maintained and exceeded expectation on statistical goals for my position but due to not being outgoing on a regular basis I have been passed up on being hired on full time over and over again. I have been informed I would be next to be hired on each time I have a meeting with manager but keep getting passed up."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Threat Analyst
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have worked for Fidelity under contract for the last eight months. It has been a great experience. I can see through the other employees that Fidelity takes care of their employees. Being under contract, however, I do not receive the same benefits. However, it still has been a great experience."

in Westlake, TX

"I worked at Fidelity for nearly 15 years. They do an excellent job in taking care of employees and compensating them well. Great efforts are made to to stay customer focused both in service and reliability. I would (and have) recommended to friends and family to work for them."

in Boston, MA

"I was allowed to take ownership of an end-to-end web application and pioneer its development from design to deployment. I had the chance to work with amazing teammates, managers, and latest tools. I was also encouraged to learn new tools and work with them. The work was challenging yet rewarding and I would love working in such an environment in the future too."

in Westlake, TX

"Fidelity management listens to employee and thrives to do better. Being a large company with legacy and regulation, reduces speed of execution - but still you see the honest intent. People are well respected and heard in general. Benefits are excellent, compensation is comparable to market - although vesting and long term stay benefits employee."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Boston, MA

"Great place to work! Professional and cares about their employees. Would highly recommend to all. Great benefits (best in the industry IMO)."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Coral Gables, FL

"Fidelity Investments is an industry leader in the wealth planning industry. They excel in both personal and workplace investing, allowing you to save for your retirement during your wealth accumulation years and when you decide to finally retire. Whether you would like to be a self directed investor, delegate the investment management to their professionals, or a combination of both, Fidelity is the best place to invest. I had the privilege to work there for 7.5 years in the Coral Gables office where I helped thousands of retirees invest for the future."

in Durham, NC

"Fidelity is a work hard play hard company."

in Westlake, TX

"Strong work ethic and they have the welfare of their customers and employees in mind"

Planning Consultant
in Westlake, TX

"Overall, a nice company to work for."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Smithfield, RI

"I've worked for Fidelity Investments since July 2012. The work culture is balanced and efficient with the ability to grow personally and professionally. The company has continued to evolve through adapting technology, structure and personnel."

Planning Consultant
in Salt Lake City, UT

"Fidelity has great pay and amazing benefits. They genuinely care about their employees."