122 Fidelity Information Services Reviews

Browse Fidelity Information Services Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 69 Fidelity Information Services Review Ratings)
QA Automation Engineer
in Long Beach, CA

"? Developed and documented application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications. ? Reviewed technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. ? Collaborate with product owners and developers to ensure products and enhancements are delivered to quality standards ? Created detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases. ? Estimated, prioritized, planned, and coordinated testing activities. ? Hands-on experience creating the CI/CD process with Microsoft Azure DevOps tools ? Developing automation scripts using C# with Selenium, maintaining a framework using Visual Studio. ? Detected software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected. ? Performed thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved. ? Participated in application planning meetings. ? Developed test cases, test procedures, and created test data sets. Used automation and other testing tools, as appropriate."

in Orlando, FL

"Good company to work for Fast paced environment . Growing technology company with good benefits Compensation is decent no great, could be better"

Fidelity Information Services (122)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is NuVox Communications (16)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Birch Communications (26)
in Brooklyn, NY

"Full Stack Web Development 15-week Immersive Software Engineering Program + Full Stack Web Development Program, learning Object Oriented Ruby, Ruby on Rails, ActiveRecord, Sinatra, SQL (SQLite / PostgreSQL), Object Oriented JavaScript, React, Redux, CSS, HTML, API, JSON, REST, AJAX, JSX, Babel, Git / Github + 1000 hours of intensive, full-time on-campus training, students learn to think and build like a software engineer. In each three-week curriculum module, students develop key skills that build upon one another through interactive labs, lectures, and close collaboration through pair programming, building code and showcasing their expertise through comprehensive Portfolio Projects FIS x WeWork has a great community and culture!"

QA Automation Engineer
in Sunrise, FL

"It is a good place. The team is friendly and management is professional. There are a lot of projects."

Average Fidelity Information Services Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Sunrise, FL

"There are some great people that work at FIS, However due to the constant shifting of management and high stress environment, it is hard to know what the current priority is. The managers who do work with you are friendly and understanding. I learned a lot coming out of college to work here."

Senior IT Security Analyst
Software Development Intern
in Little Rock, AR

"I work for FIS as a summer intern. Wonderful place to work."

in Milwaukee, WI

"I have worked for FIS for last 2.5 years. It has been a great experience with excellent management, great working environment and good opportunities."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Jacksonville, FL

"I've worked here at Fidelity National Financial for a short period. My experience has been incredible. If it weren't for personal reasons I would be here indefinitely. For family reasons my presence is required in the Miami area. I would suggest to anyone to work here due to the wonderful work atmosphere they provide."

in Little Rock, AR

"I've worked for this company since 2010 and greatly appreciate the freedom granted to learn to my heart's content the various technical aspects of enterprise Infrastructure hardware support. However, pay isn't as competitive as other organizations. A good place to start, but must springboard soon."

Senior Programmer Analyst
in Milwaukee, WI

"When FIS purchased Metavante a few years ago the job went in the toilet. FIS has started sending a lot of their work to India without regard for customer service."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
in Jacksonville, FL

"I have been with the company for three years and they have a strong market presence in some areas of their business but not others. They could use help consolidating product functionality and with overall go-to-market strategy."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in San Francisco, CA

"Amazing work environment. The work culture along with professional culture is simply brilliant."

Training Manager
in Santa Ana, CA

"I have worked for FNF for 7 years next month and love the job. At my current position I am able to learn on my own but wish I did have a little more direction on how to improve myself on a daily basis through coaching from my boss."

in Fairview Park, OH

"I worked for Fidelity Systems as a contracted IT Consultant at the end of 2013 and met some of the best clients. I was laid off due to budget cuts and the biggest part I was going to miss about my job was my clients!I enjoyed doing my job everyday because my end-users challenged me everyday!"