Career Menu

717 Customer Service Specialist Reviews

Submit a Review
"I love what I do. I enjoy helping my clients and the outcome is by far exceeding my expectations as a customer service agent. Honesty is the best policy and so far my clients are VERY happy working with me."
Posted 7 years ago in New York City, NY
Customer Service Specialist at TeleTech
in North Hollywood, CA

"Love it, love people and helping them."

Customer Service Specialist at Sierra Pacific Mortgage
in Folsom, CA

"I enjoyed this position very much."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Customer Service Specialist at Aaron's
in Maricopa, AZ
Customer Service Specialist at Wells Fargo
Customer Service Specialist at AT&T
in Little Rock, AR

"Customer service is a very high stress job. It is a job I took because there just aren't a lot of design positions near where I live. Benefits and compensation are great, hours are very fair and overtime was rare but offered for those who wanted it. But the culture did not allow upward movement and didn't take into account feedback provided by employees."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Customer Service Specialist at Affinity Health Plan

"I love being there for the members and providers, being able to assist her with their inquiries and issues. I love navigating the systems we work with. I just hate when members or providers get misinformed by other cs reps."

Customer Service Specialist at Aetna
in Plantation, FL

"Organizationally, Aetna is ill prepared to provide customer service in a telecommuter environment. They fail to support remote employees at times when the employee is begging for assistance to help a customer. Even things like threatening to kill themselves (by a customer) was met with "so do this or that" with no emotional connection to what was occurring. No to say all of their managers are bad, however it seems that Aetna is too focused on doing things on the cheap rather than following their "way" and doing them right. Ethics with this organization is subject to change and they can choose to waive their ethics without notice."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Customer Service Specialist at Easy Money Group
in Shreveport, LA

"When I did work there I liked working with the customers but some were rude so I did not like having to deal with them. The hours could have been a bit better and having the day off on certain holidays would have been nice as well to spend with family."

Customer Service Specialist at Swift Transportation

"I don't like it because I want on days and every move that the company puts me in is nights. I want to take care of drivers, that's my main goal to keep the drivers happy so they stay with the company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Customer Service Specialist at iQor
in Richardson, TX

"The appeal to me as a Customer Service Representative is the ability to meet the needs of my customers and to delight them! Doing this on a clock is challenging, but nothing is more rewarding than hearing that my efforts have met or exceeded the needs of my clients."

Customer Service Specialist at Cell Phone Repair
in Knoxville, TN

"Making people happy is what I love about it and the inability to make some people happy is what I hate about it."

Customer Service Specialist at Spherion Staffing Services
in Augusta, GA

"I love being able to translate a customer's idea into something real. In most cases changes need to be made to the design in order to achieve the function and purpose the project was made for. My skills are that not only can I translate an idea into reality, but also explain this into an understood format that every customer can understand. My challenge is that in my small town there is not a high need or understanding for multimedia so I need to make sure to take my time to inform the client on what I am doing."

Customer Service Specialist at DTE Energy
in Detroit, MI

"While this job was very rewarding at the time, it was not challenging me nor did it allow for me to fully utilize my skill set as a programmer and web developer. This was an interim job while I was building my company."

Customer Service Specialist at AT&T

"I love everything about the job, especially helping people and making them satisfied. I love exceeding my goals. I feel great satisfaction selling products and educating my customer. I've been told by many customers they they like the way I address and treat them. I have helped with retention of products with the knowledge I have gained from the company."

Customer Service Specialist at Office Depot
in Leesburg, VA

"I love the fact that I was doing something on my spare time, I assisted customers with their buying experience and operated the cash registers. I wasn't a fan of the organization of the store, everything was kind of out of place and it made it hard to find things, especially in the Copy and Print center."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like