On average, employees at Crossmark give their company a 3.3 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Crossmark employees are Merchandisers submitting an average rating of 3.9 and Retail Representatives with a rating of 3.6.

(based on 60 Crossmark Review Ratings)

2.6
in Cape Coral, FL

"I worked for this company for one year, the supervisor was rarely there and when we got a new supervisor, she bullied and allowed bullying by fellow employees. They do not wash strawberries when dipping them in chocolate for Valentines Day, Easter, and Mother’s Day! I have photos of supervisor changing the expiration date on the strawberries, so they don’t have to be thrown out!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Crossmark Employee

"What a dump. I was there ten years. The company went from the best to the worst overnight after a series of manager layoffs. The managers and upper level staff now could care less about their employees. You pull them out of the fire when they need something and they take work and stores away from you as a reward. They worked you to death during covid19 with no hazard pay and thank you by taking away the work they gave you and more. They just dont care about their employees. The company wont be around much longer. GOOD RIDDANCE"

Crossmark (78)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pace Suburban Bus (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (10)
in New Ulm, MN

"It is a real fine company to work for. They give you every tool to do your job."

in Plano, TX

"I have been with CROSSMARK for almost two years now. It has been a place of growth, personal and social development. I have been lucky to be apart of such a strong team managed by industry leaders."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Plano, TX

"I've worked for Crossmark/Sam's Club for two years. It has been a wonderful experience. I enjoyed presenting the product, having them test the product and selling the product. By doing this on a part-time basis, I sold a lot of products and I also made friends with the members at Sam's Club. It's a great company to work for."

in Plano, TX

"Nice place to get your foot in the door."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
HR Representative
in Plano, TX

"This company I currently am employed under does not quite know what is up and what is down. Their implementation with anything is lagging and not neat at all. They have 0 leaders and have 0 direction. I want to work for an employer that knows where they want to be, and takes me to success with them!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Plano, TX

"Would not recommend this as a career location. Short-term only."

Remodeling Manager
in Plano, TX

"It's a great company to work very outgoingly."

Crossmark Employee

"I began working with CROSSMARK since February 2018. My overall experience with my current employer has been quite pleasant. There are some opportunities the company can improve on such as fine-tuning the primary reporting interface they just introduced end of Q4 2019. I'm hoping to see more remarkable milestones the company can achieve in the future."

in Round Rock, TX

"I believe that the Crossmark should take a serious look at the way the SAMS Club in Round Rock, TX marketing team is being managed. There are too many surrogate supervisors there, making the overall management intolerable. As a result, there is chaos. As far as promoting a “team” like atmosphere, it is more like the newbies, instead of being part of the team, are treated like underlings by some of the surrogate supervisors, making this a very hostile workplace. Some of these surrogates do not have managerial skills, and should never be given any type of supervisorial authority. The old adage, “too many chefs spoil the broth,” is appropriate here."

Recruiter
in Plano, TX

"I work for Crossmark for over a year. Resources are limited and unrealistic. Management is not interested in suggestions for improvement. In my year there turnover was high, (even in higher positions such as VP's and directors) Recruiting department is the worst department to work for. Lies about pay and demands above and beyond results with no platform"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Field Support Agent
in Plano, TX

"I've worked for CROSSMARK since June 4, 2018. This company assists representatives that work on reset projects at Walgreens, Publix, and Ulta Beauty to name a few; we also help those located in Puerto Rico and Canada as well. I love working for this company because I do feel like I'm a part of a family and not just another employee/co-worker."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Crossmark Employee

"No specific review is provided."

in Dallas, GA

"This is the worst company to work for. Please do not work for them. They cut the hours from a 6 hour shift down to 5 and a half hours. They have a timer on your lunch time when you are relieved for lunch. Heaven help you if you are one minute late getting back from lunch. There is not time to clean your cart or to restock for supplies. This company does not give any compensation for admin time and they make you use your own phone to submit your pay. They want you to use your own equipment and they do not give any raises at all. Bottom line this company is poorly managed."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5