On average, employees at Crossmark give their company a 3.3 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Crossmark employees are Merchandisers submitting an average rating of 3.9 and Retail Representatives with a rating of 3.6.

(based on 57 Crossmark Review Ratings)
2.6
in Plano, TX

"I have been with CROSSMARK for almost two years now. It has been a place of growth, personal and social development. I have been lucky to be apart of such a strong team managed by industry leaders."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Plano, TX

"I've worked for Crossmark/Sam's Club for two years. It has been a wonderful experience. I enjoyed presenting the product, having them test the product and selling the product. By doing this on a part-time basis, I sold a lot of products and I also made friends with the members at Sam's Club. It's a great company to work for."

Crossmark (75)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Pace Suburban Bus (6)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (10)
in Plano, TX

"Nice place to get your foot in the door."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
HR Representative
in Plano, TX

"This company I currently am employed under does not quite know what is up and what is down. Their implementation with anything is lagging and not neat at all. They have 0 leaders and have 0 direction. I want to work for an employer that knows where they want to be, and takes me to success with them!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Average Crossmark Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2013 $2
in Plano, TX

"Would not recommend this as a career location. Short-term only."

Remodeling Manager
in Plano, TX

"It's a great company to work very outgoingly."

Crossmark Employee

"I began working with CROSSMARK since February 2018. My overall experience with my current employer has been quite pleasant. There are some opportunities the company can improve on such as fine-tuning the primary reporting interface they just introduced end of Q4 2019. I'm hoping to see more remarkable milestones the company can achieve in the future."

in Round Rock, TX

"I believe that the Crossmark should take a serious look at the way the SAMS Club in Round Rock, TX marketing team is being managed. There are too many surrogate supervisors there, making the overall management intolerable. As a result, there is chaos. As far as promoting a “team” like atmosphere, it is more like the newbies, instead of being part of the team, are treated like underlings by some of the surrogate supervisors, making this a very hostile workplace. Some of these surrogates do not have managerial skills, and should never be given any type of supervisorial authority. The old adage, “too many chefs spoil the broth,” is appropriate here."

Recruiter
in Plano, TX

"I work for Crossmark for over a year. Resources are limited and unrealistic. Management is not interested in suggestions for improvement. In my year there turnover was high, (even in higher positions such as VP's and directors) Recruiting department is the worst department to work for. Lies about pay and demands above and beyond results with no platform"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Field Support Agent
in Plano, TX

"I've worked for CROSSMARK since June 4, 2018. This company assists representatives that work on reset projects at Walgreens, Publix, and Ulta Beauty to name a few; we also help those located in Puerto Rico and Canada as well. I love working for this company because I do feel like I'm a part of a family and not just another employee/co-worker."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Crossmark Employee

"No specific review is provided."

in Dallas, GA

"This is the worst company to work for. Please do not work for them. They cut the hours from a 6 hour shift down to 5 and a half hours. They have a timer on your lunch time when you are relieved for lunch. Heaven help you if you are one minute late getting back from lunch. There is not time to clean your cart or to restock for supplies. This company does not give any compensation for admin time and they make you use your own phone to submit your pay. They want you to use your own equipment and they do not give any raises at all. Bottom line this company is poorly managed."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Data Collection Analyst

"I was called for an interview by someone who could barely speak the English language and set up an interview for the following day. I then immediately rearranged my schedule to be available and received emails confirming appointment and I waited and waited and waited and a week later, I'm still waiting. It's a relief they did not call, now that I see how their company operates. I'm sure payment issues are impossible to rectify as you cannot reach anyone to get answers. This is the most unprofessional business I have run across in the industry. Run!!! Run as fast as you can. People who treat people with no respect or do not follow the same protocol they expect from you, if the tables were turned. It's just like all the other companies out there, doing illegal activities, then when they finally get in trouble for their illegal actions, they change the name of their company or merge with another low lying company and then they can start their illegal activities all over with a brand new name. Be very careful, this company is beyond scam artists."

Sales Representative
in Plano, TX

"I was employed by Crossmark for two years and some change. With any job there were good and bad things about the company. Good: 1.Benefit package and discounts you can take advantage of. 2.Coworkers who can help you with a phone call/email. 3.IT dept there to help when all else fails. 4.Get more familiar with your state with all of the driving you do. Bad: 1.Some of the reimbursements (vehicle use, tolls, and printing) don't really add up to what the real costs are, and are not explained very well at all. 2.Territory sizes can make you be away from home for 12 hrs. 3.If you get disciplined for something and it requires something higher than an oral warning, it may come down via phone call instead of a letter in the mail. 4.Calling IT can cost you lots of time and set you behind. 5.Unless you have a background in sales and have a business degree, don't bother applying for a sales rep job here."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Sanford, FL

"I've worked for Crossmark for 6 weeks now. This job is supposed to pay me every week, but due to the poor organization and administration of the company as a whole structure I've only been paid once. My personal supervisor is fine, however she does not actually coordinate much besides my working hours. She knows nothing about payroll or the structure of the company. The hours are very flexible and if you make the most of this job it can be very fun, however be wary of how much inconvenience you are ready to go through for this job."