(based on 461 CitiGroup Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Citi since 2000. The work environment is one that continuously challenges you to set higher performance goals and allows the appropriate support to attain them. There is great flexibility to expand one's career through multiple avenues given the organization global reach."
Posted 5 years ago in Irving, TX
Technical Project Manager
in Jersey City, NJ

"Great company to work."

CitiGroup Employee

"This was a great company to work for even through change and resizing I always found a place within to restart and grow with the company. Every new opportunity brought new challenge and great learning experience. I recommend CitiGroup as a great company to work for."

in Las Vegas, NV

"After many years at CITI I'm actually glad I got laid-off. I am ready for new opportunities and a new workplace."

in Las Vegas, NV

"I've worked at CITI for many years and the atmosphere within the company has steadily declined over the years. At one time bonuses, Christmas parties, excellent benefits, and a chance for advancement were the norm. One could tell the company cared about its employees' happiness. Now the bonuses are gone, parties are designed only for small children, the benefits are getting worse, and there is nowhere to grow. The stockholders are now the only group that are made to feel important."

in South Amboy, NJ

"I have been working with Citi as consultant for the last few years."

in Getzville, NY

"I've been working for Citigroup since 2008. The job was exciting and challenging at first, and I felt well compensated for my position. That wore thin over years of no advancement and the complete lack of any pay raises. This is a company that does not seem to value the talent of it's workforce on a tangible level. You are often told by your supervisors that you do excellent work above and beyond expected, but they do not have any money to give you a raise, but this is all lies."

in San Antonio, TX

"I have been working for Citigroup for about 6 months now and have seen and been put through several different changes since being with the company. We were promised that we would have a chance to advance and grow within the company and have not had the chance to do so. We are now going through a change with the company that we might not have a job soon in the next few months. This is very poor planning and success on behalf of the company that prides themselves on excellent customer service."

Senior project expert
in Leonia, NJ

"Manage Privilege User Access reporting interface with wide scope of responsibilities; ETL development controlled with limited interaction with management. Weekly touch points to ensure development meets Senior Management needs."

CitiGroup Employee

"Even though I had to leave this company due to personal family change, I would go back and work with them again any time they needed me to. Citigroup is a company where you will be recognized for your accomplishments and efforts. No matter what happens in the company I always found another area or division that I could move to. It was the best time of my career!Thank you."

CitiGroup Employee

"Nice company to work for in New York."

Senior Java Programmer Analyst

"I've worked at CitI since 2007. First I was a contractor, then I got hired.I enjoy working at CitI because I had the opportunity to work with teams from all over the world and learned a lot of technologies."

Assistant Vice President
in Melville, NY

"I was fortunate to have a great supervisor who was very knowledgeable as well as opportunities to move up to higher positions with more responsibility. Unfortunately, raises were only lateral. The people in Senior Management have no personal involvement with their employees. Many IT employees in the New York Metro Area lost their jobs as a result of Data Centre Consolidation. Unless you live in Texas or in any other of their strategic sites, there are really no opportunities for you."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Application Support Specialist
in Tampa, FL

"You do not get opportunities for advancing your skill set as a contractor in my particular IT department."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Developer Analyst
in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"I've worked for six months. It's a good company."

Associate Consultant
in Fort Lauderdale, FL

"It was an awesome place where people were respected. It was a cost center and had its demerits in that respect."