(based on 461 CitiGroup Review Ratings)
"I've worked for Citi since 2000. The work environment is one that continuously challenges you to set higher performance goals and allows the appropriate support to attain them. There is great flexibility to expand one's career through multiple avenues given the organization global reach."
Posted 5 years ago in Irving, TX
Developer
in Irving, TX

"I've worked for Citi for almost a year, and have improved leaps and bounds."

in Irving, TX

"I've worked for this company since 2017, it has been a fairly good work environment."

CitiGroup Employee

"Designing and developing new marketing campaigns for future initiatives; driving acquisitions for new and existing cardmembers by employing R, SAS, SQL & Machine Learning to upgrade/retain customers; improving the retention rate of current customers by 40%. Analyzing data from Argus, Credit Bureaus & other data sources to improve marketing, & cost per acquisition by A/B testing of multiple offers optimizing customer analytics and market segmentation. Presenting monthly, quarterly and other ad-hoc performance reports with strategic recommendations for the leadership of Consumer Banking and SVP - Specialized Analytics; launching new credit card products."

in Irving, TX

"Amazing company to work for and lots of room to grow."

Software Developer
in Ontario, CA

"Very Good..................."

in Roanoke, TX

"I've worked for Citigroup since 2005 and found it to be a strong company with good ethical values and emphasis on customer satisfaction."

CCA Regional Design and Construction
in Miami, FL

"I worked with Citi since 1993 Amazing experience"

CitiGroup Employee

"I have been working at Citi Group for the past three years on contract plus extension basis. I find Citi Group to be a nice and fast paced working environment. Citi Group offers it's employees a nice work and home balance. One is able to be an asset to the company without being over-worked. The only reason I could not give it five stars was because the transition from contract to full time position is a rarity"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
DevOps Engineer
in Tampa, FL

"Citigroup is one of the great place to work but the only drawback is it still rely on very old applications."

CitiGroup Employee

"I loved working here, the people and managers are incredible"

Data Analyst
in Stamford, CT

"Good work environment. Big name."

Android Developer
in Long Island City, NY

"I enjoy working with my current team and have learned a great deal launching multiple products while having the opportunity to continue growing from a technical perspective."

Director
in Warren, NJ

"I worked for Citi for twenty two years. During my tenure I was given a myriad of opportunities to grow as a technologist, a manager and as a person. I had a long and successful career and would recommend them to anyone who wishes to learn and grow."

in Bronx, NY

"Citi is a great company that takes care of its employees and provides amazing products and services. The team over at Throgs Neck is amazing and I learned many things from the branch manager. The tellers are all very personable and helpful, as are the personal bankers."

in Tampa, FL

"This company in the USA, abuses its employees. As a supervisor I cried everyday because even though I was one of the best employees, the company always found I did something wrong, calls were monitored by inexperienced managers who do not know how to treat people with respect and dignity. All of my co workers I started with left upset, crying, hating this place and under psychiatric care. I felt my blood boiling with anger and sadness everyday while working at this call center. The company acted as though we were robots, not allowed restroom time, no flexibility in scheduling, I was there over 10 years and still worked weekends. Pay is low and the work load is high, everyday you are told you can get replaced and they don't need you so you must do everything perfect or you get yelled at threatened to be fired. Customers are allowed to call you names, yell and speak to you in abusive language, and managers back them 100%. You are not allowed to hang up for any reason. This place made me dislike banking and customer service. I wish I could take the time back but it was as though I was in an abusive relationship I could not leave. I needed the job but no one should have to suffer the way Citi employees do. It's not humane. I have now found a job that treats me with respect and appreciates everything I do and I love it. I do not wish Citi to anyone, even my worst enemy."