(based on 25 CBS Radio Review Ratings)
4.6
in Saint Petersburg, FL

"I was originally hired by CBS Radio Services, Inc. in November, 2011 to work for their Classic Hits station, WOCL-FM 1059 SUNNY FM in Orlando, FL as a Morning Show Producer. In 2013, I transferred to a station in Saint Petersburg, WHFS-FM 98.7 FM, in a full-time capacity. CBS Radio was a great company to work for -- though we were part of the larger CBS Corporation, there was always a feeling of family and community among co-workers, a collaborative spirit when it came to creative endeavors, and strong support for individual growth and personal ambition in terms of career goals."

in Lanham, MD

"It's a good place to work, a lot of people, all nice and professional. It is what it is though, as with many major media companies, room for advancement does not come around too often, however I will say that CBS does a better job of promoting in-house than some other ones."

in Lanham, MD

"I've worked here for two years, and have held my current position for almost a year now. The environment is inviting and my co-workers are down-to-earth."

in Las Vegas, NV

"I have worked for CBS Radio for only 3 months. It is too early to give a true review of CBS Radio."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Average CBS Radio Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Southfield, MI

"Very good company - I would call it a great place to have a job, but not a career."

in Orlando, FL

"After interning with CBS Radio in their integrated marketing and events department I have gained a wealth of knowledge in regards to finding alternative ways for a company to market their product to boost revenue"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Brighton, MA

"I've worked for CBS radio for about a year. I enjoy working there, and get some really great perks. However, there isn't much room to get promoted, because everyone currently working for them is young. I also feel like some people are not getting paid enough for the job that they are doing. All in all I would stay at CBS if they paid me better, because I do enjoy my job and the people I work with."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
CBS Radio Employee

"CBS Radio is a company with great assets but not the proper leadership to move into the digital age. There is a major lack of support and the system has been devised that limits the abilities of its sellers locally and nationally. Streaming media players like: Spotify, Pandora, Apple, Beats, etc. are overing far superior products making CBS Radio group obsolete in the digital space. All energy and attention is focused on the immediate future and how to earn dollars for now."

in Las Vegas, NV

"I worked for CBS Radio for about two years. Hands down my favorite job I have had yet. My boss was amazing and let me do my job with little supervision since I could be trusted and I had proven myself. The people there were funny and great to talk to and the pay was pretty decent for something I loved doing. Only setback was that the budget was always on unstable ground so you never knew if your job was next to go. Long story short, I was, even after all I did for the company."

CBS Radio Employee

"Great place to work in San Diego!"

CBS Radio Employee

"I worked here for two years and I consider it one of the greatest mistakes of my career. CBS Local is a deadzone. They either phone-in their products or they are complete ripoffs. The management is completely dishonest and incompetent. Company morale is the lowest I have ever seen in any place I have ever worked. The benefits are standard, the pay is awful and out of touch with the work required and the city that they are located. If CBS Local calls you just hang up."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Event Coordinator
in Farmington, CT

"My experience at CBS was very positive."

What do you like about working at CBS Radio?

"Working at a fast paced environment was educational and fun. The people were helpful and eager to help me learn. I felt I could ask any question and my opinion always mattered, and I was taken seriously."

"Show your enthusiasm and your true personality. They thrive on hiring individuals who will break from the mold and show their creativeness and dedication. In the interview show your knowledge of public relations and media advertising yet stay true to yourself. That will get you everywhere at CBS."

What don't you like about working at CBS Radio?

"I honestly enjoyed working for CBS, but I wanted more. I want to work in the city and work at a PR firm dealing with finance and economics. I also wanted to work at a company where I had more room for career growth. I would love to work my way up and stay within the same company for my career."

"The management at CBS was wonderful. My personal manager was not only my manager but I considered him a friend. Management was hardworking and dedicated to their employees."

Senior Staff Accountant
Work Setting 3.9 / 5 Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3.1 / 5 Company Culture 4.8 / 5 Way You Work 4.1 / 5
Account Manager
in Southfield, MI
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.6 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.8 / 5
National Account Executive