155 University of Phoenix Reviews

Browse University of Phoenix Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 91 University of Phoenix Review Ratings)
"I was employed at University of Phoenix for 4 years performing Enrollment/Admissions duties. The people are REALLY passionate about helping students achieve their educational goals while balancing work/family responsibilities. As a Senior Military Advisor, I felt honored to be working with these great men and women who sacrifice so much to keep our country safe. These "TRUE HEROES" not only earned their educational benefits but also deserved to be treated with dignity and respect for their dedication to this country. University of Phoenix continues to offer great opportunities for our service personnel."
Posted 5 years ago in Honolulu, HI
in Lancaster, CA

"I took over a contract (with Home Depot) from my families company and ran it successfully for a few years by myself. In the fall of 2019 I decided to slow down due to the overwhelming schedule of being my own boss for a multi million dollar company without any assistance with management and back end help. I'm looking to use my knowledge and skills over the last many years to help propel the next business into something greater than it already is."

Client Services Manager
in Anderson, AK

"I've worked for TSD for 6 years! Great place to move up quick!"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5

University of Phoenix (155)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kean University (12)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
IT Desktop Support Specialist

"I used to work for the University of Phoenix for 8 years. When I first started working there I found the company to be exciting, motivating, and a great atmosphere. Since then they have come on hard times and have set up new rules and policies that made it stressful and not rewarding."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Campus Academic Director

"Enjoyed my role as Program Management Executive which provided me the opportunity to organize and lead large project management teams. Transferred these same skills into the industry of higher education."

Average University of Phoenix Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $2
in Arlington, TX

"Great benefits, pay and work/life balance. Unfortunately, recenter changes to federal regulations have caused the "best place" to work to become lacking culture and cover your own behind. Increase in technology without system support has also caused lack of confidence in employees and trust as an organization. It is very unfortunate."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
University of Phoenix Employee

"The students are fantastic and highly motivated. This is great for faculty who are more likely to challenge assumptions and impart real world practicality with subject area materials. The university empowers faculty to be innovative and transformational in teaching styles but within the criteria of course objectives as certified for accreditation."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
University of Phoenix Employee

"I've worked at UOP for 7 years and it is a great company that provided me with many advantages."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Associate Professor
in Columbus, GA

"I have worked for the University of Phoenix since 2013. It's a great company to work for."

Senior Advisor
in Honolulu, HI

University of Phoenix Employee

"I worked at UOP since 2007. After 2010 things got ugly. Co-workers were unhappy and I felt like I was doing something wrong by enrolling students who were not ready to be students."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Ontario, CA

"I worked for UOP for 8 years and the last 4 were very difficult due to a lot of transitioning. I think the company does a great job with the students and the education is good, however the work environment in the office is not as great."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
University of Phoenix Employee

"I worked for University of Phoenix for 3 years and wish I could have continued, but they had a drop in enrollment and did not offer me any more classes. It was nice while it lasted."

University of Phoenix Employee

"I've worked for U of P for 4 years and have enjoyed my time and experience here."

Assistant Dean

"It is a company in turmoil right now looking for the next big idea."