49 University of Colorado Reviews

Browse University of Colorado Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at University of Colorado give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest University of Colorado employees are Research Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Research Associates with a rating of 3.4.

(based on 41 University of Colorado Review Ratings)
University of Colorado Employee

"I have worked as a Graduate Research Assistant.It was good. I liked the work I did as it was related to fields of my academic pursuits. I was encouraged by my professor to work better and improve my understanding of the subject matter."

Undergraduate Researcher
in Boulder, CO

"I worked in an electrical engineering lab at CU Boulder with a PhD student studying the growth of cancer cells and bacteria in varying electromagnetic fields. I learned many new technological skills such as working with a spectrophotometer, a cell counter, autoclave machines, and chemostats. The experience was overall very good and rewarding."

University of Colorado (49)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kean University (12)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
in Boulder, CO

"The university is invested in helping people meet their goals who are driven in their careers."

Research Assistant
in Boulder, CO

"The Slide-Ring materials project group in the Bruns lab focuses on synthesis, characterization of novel material – polyrotaxane for making glasses, gels and polymer coatings. My current research focuses on engineering a polyrotaxane coating for Poly-ethylene glycol based Micro-bubbles to be used in theranostics for molecular imaging. My co-workers and professors have been very helpful in making me comfortable with the lab environment and have constantly motivated me to become a better researcher over a span of few months."

Average University of Colorado Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Colorado Springs, CO

"Very nice location, helpful people, and a relaxed environment."

BI Analyst
in Aurora, CO

"As an engineering student majoring in Business Intelligence, I have read your post regarding the Full time position of Data analyst with interest. As a student from the University of ColoradoDenver, my qualifications align with the practical and technical skills that you seek. My achievements on subjects that develop communication, data analysis and visualization abilities constitute on my capabilities in the field. I hope to leverage my professional / educational accomplishments to provide valuable insights to your organization. Review of my credentials will confirm that I have capabilities to serve as a catalyst for the Business Analyst function. Over the course of my studies, I am capable in the design, innovation and development of dashboards and visuals alongside data analysis. By studying the subjects such as Business Intelligence in Financial Modelling and IT Project management I have a fair amount of knowledge of the application of business intelligence in a corporate finance setting. Due to these subjects I have a detailed knowledge ofhow to apply Oracle e-Business Suite, a finance and business intelligence software tool that provides modules for financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and planning. While undertaking the other subjects in the Business Intelligence specialization I have a hands-on experience ofthe leading-edge technologies including MicroStrategy business intelligence tool. In addition to that I have experience of statistical modelling with R, Python, SQL, and data visualization tools like Tableau for creating Dashboards. I am very proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access"

Software Developer
in Boulder, CO

"Student and student employee."

Data Scientist
in Aurora, CO

"I have worked at University of Colorado and find it a great place"

in Boulder, CO

"University of Colorado Boulder is a very good place to work in. I would recommend every person to work here."

in Boulder, CO

"I interned at the Trade desk for summer 2019. Overall my experience was satisfying. The work was quite fun and challenging and work environment is great. I had some difficulty communicating with my supervisor."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Colorado Springs, CO

"I was doing a really interesting research project, so I really enjoyed it."

Intern
in Boulder, CO

"Been in boulder for 2.5 years and enjoying the place. Beautiful place to study and a great faculty."

Research Assistant
in Boulder, CO

"Colorado Power Electronics Center provides great knowledge for those who're eager to know power electronics technologies."

Systems Analyst

"I have worked with the University of Colorado research department during my time with the university. My time at the University of Colorado was a great experience with interacting with faculty, staff and assisting students as well as a great learning experience as far as research and university structure."

in Colorado Springs, CO

"I haven't worked for UCCS long enough to have given a very informative survey response. I have only been working for UCCS for about a month now, so I am just rating what I know at this point."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5