(based on 70 TruGreen Review Ratings)
in South Bend, IN

"Great place to work if you need a flexible schedule and a work from home opportunity with minimum requirements. Also if you have a background they will still hire you"

in Lewisville, TX

"Worst micro management ever. If you want to be treated like a child that needs a baby sitter this job is for you. If you are a motivated sales person that works hard so you can make money and not because you are told to, then this job is not for you."

in Lowell, AR

"its a good company and has treated me well for the past few years"

in Fishers, IN

"A large company with unreal expectations."

in Auburn, NH

"It is an okay place to work but management can be tough on you to make your numbers. I did enjoy my time and learned a lot about selling which I am taking with me in my career but it does not seem like a place people stay for long."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Charlotte, NC

"I worked for this company for close to a year and loved the people and the enviorment. We worked together as a team to reach not only company goals but also to reach out own personal goals. The only negative thing i could say is that the hours would be very long at times and schedule changed based on how busy the company was at that time of year."

in Fairfield, OH

"I have worked at Trugreen for over 5 years. Our branch works as a team and we have grown the business each year."

Talent Recruiter
in Memphis, TN

"Trugreen is an awesome company to work for. They value their employees. The managers are helpful and easy to talk to. They offer continuous training for their employees. And there is always room for advancement within the company. They also believe in family and having a good work/life balance."

Sales Representative
in Gaithersburg, MD

"I have worked for TruGreen for a few months now starting as a Residential Outside Sales Representative. I had quick success in my role after minimal training and became well liked in the branch. Instead of laying me off for Seasonal Active Leave, my managers and GM allowed me to stay and learn the other side of the business on the technical side of the branch. I now have skills and certifications in both the TruGreen Sales Training and the TruExpert Exam Certification, which helps me open possibilities of management and leadership in the future. My Branch Sales Manager is very involved in my desire to move up in this company and has a growth and training program for me. I have never worked for a company where my goals are valued, I am valued as a person and my hard work pays off as much as with TruGreen, LP, I see myself spending a long and happy career here!"

Sales Representative
in Lewisville, TX

"For six years, I have been a highly effective and successful sales professional in a call center environment. My goal is to return to my first love as a customer facing, customer focused business development representative."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Lawn Technician
in Brunswick, OH

"It is lawn care--you are going to work in hot weather, and it is going to rain. But the overall job as a ride-on tech is enjoyable and easy. The best part is the pay. it's nice bringing home $900.00 a week after taxes."

in Germantown, TN

"I worked for TruGreen for nearly two years and during that time found the environment unsatisfactory and leadership directionless. This is very much a churn and burn company with many of the most employed job titles having triple digit turnover. New HR leadership came in and in the short time span of 9 months, 1 out 6 directors remain, and many of the new employees within HR have resigned. The new CHRO is bringing in their own crop of people who basically monitor and relay back to her things said and done. I witnessed first hand a Sr. Director bad mouthing a long tenured person in HR, who was then fired from the company. The culture here is toxic. It feels like this company values money much more than their employees."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Service Manager
in Gulfport, MS

"A better starting wage will help keep employees along with working one day a week to help with benefits during layoff will keep employees engaged with TruGreen year round."

Lawn Specialist
in Richardson, TX

"Just keep your employees' best interests in your mind!! And keep doing a great job."

General Manager
in Tampa, FL

"We need to continue to use technology to our advantage to provide world class customer service."