(based on 63 TruGreen Review Ratings)
TruGreen Employee
in Fairfield, OH

"I have worked at Trugreen for over 5 years. Our branch works as a team and we have grown the business each year."

Talent Recruiter
in Memphis, TN

"Trugreen is an awesome company to work for. They value their employees. The managers are helpful and easy to talk to. They offer continuous training for their employees. And there is always room for advancement within the company. They also believe in family and having a good work/life balance."

Sales Representative
in Gaithersburg, MD

"I have worked for TruGreen for a few months now starting as a Residential Outside Sales Representative. I had quick success in my role after minimal training and became well liked in the branch. Instead of laying me off for Seasonal Active Leave, my managers and GM allowed me to stay and learn the other side of the business on the technical side of the branch. I now have skills and certifications in both the TruGreen Sales Training and the TruExpert Exam Certification, which helps me open possibilities of management and leadership in the future. My Branch Sales Manager is very involved in my desire to move up in this company and has a growth and training program for me. I have never worked for a company where my goals are valued, I am valued as a person and my hard work pays off as much as with TruGreen, LP, I see myself spending a long and happy career here!"

Lawn Technician
in Brunswick, OH

"It is lawn care--you are going to work in hot weather, and it is going to rain. But the overall job as a ride-on tech is enjoyable and easy. The best part is the pay. it's nice bringing home $900.00 a week after taxes."

Average TruGreen Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2013 $2
TruGreen Employee
in Germantown, TN

"I worked for TruGreen for nearly two years and during that time found the environment unsatisfactory and leadership directionless. This is very much a churn and burn company with many of the most employed job titles having triple digit turnover. New HR leadership came in and in the short time span of 9 months, 1 out 6 directors remain, and many of the new employees within HR have resigned. The new CHRO is bringing in their own crop of people who basically monitor and relay back to her things said and done. I witnessed first hand a Sr. Director bad mouthing a long tenured person in HR, who was then fired from the company. The culture here is toxic. It feels like this company values money much more than their employees."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Service Manager
in Gulfport, MS

"A better starting wage will help keep employees along with working one day a week to help with benefits during layoff will keep employees engaged with TruGreen year round."

Lawn Specialist
in Richardson, TX

"Just keep your employees' best interests in your mind!! And keep doing a great job."

General Manager
in Tampa, FL

"We need to continue to use technology to our advantage to provide world class customer service."

Sales Representative
in Morrow, GA

"Would like a little bit more communication on dates and times as well more definite hours schedule."

Field Sales Supervisor
in Saint Louis, MO

"When sales staff (local) is fully staffed back the call center down. It is silly to have us competing with people out of state. We work hard for our money."

Area Manager
in Pikesville, MD

"If you were hired into management and never worked in the field, handle your expectations of production vs. satisfied customers with care. It is easy to sacrifice quality for quantity. If you have worked in the field, remember what it was like to bust your butt and get as close to daily goal as possible only to get berated and put down about coming up short when you get back to the office."

Branch Sales Manager
in Hellertown, PA

"I think we should give associates a better work life balance, not so micro managing, and always look into more products to keep employees longer."

Lawn Technician
in Green Bay, WI

"Work on team building and focusing more on encouraging the associates that take on huge work loads. People like to feel appreciated."

Customer Service Representative
in Ravenswood, WV

"Keep up the hard work, keep communicating with us, we love all the recognition opportunities we have."

Lawn Care Specialist
in Gainesville, FL

"Try to give more opportunities to the lower employees so they can move up to start learning more about your company, maybe offer them schooling, show them how to be managers or crew leaders and what schooling to help them move up so that they could become the leaders for the crews that do the best, maybe offer them something that helps move up."