32 Total Quality Logistics Reviews

Browse Total Quality Logistics Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Total Quality Logistics give their company a 4.6 rating out of 5.0 - which is 19% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Total Quality Logistics employees are Sales Leaders submitting an average rating of 4.6 and Logistics Account Executives with a rating of 4.1.

4.6
(based on 30 Total Quality Logistics Review Ratings)
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.7
4.6
"TQL cares about its employees and offers numerous opportunities for advancement. This is a company that recognizes and rewards a strong work ethic and values team work. There is great strength demonstrated by the company's executive and leadership team which promotes growth within the organization. I sincerely enjoy going to work every day in this fast-paced environment."
Posted about a year ago in Cincinnati, OH
Marketing Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"Fantastic place to work with endless growth opportunities. Fast paced and exciting. Strong leadership and work ethic emanates from this company."

Multimedia Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"GREAT place to work! I love working here! It would take a lot for me to leave!"

4.6
Total Quality Logistics (32)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Total Quality Logistics (32)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Towne Air Freight (10)
in Cincinnati, OH

"Great company! Great people. If you're willing to work hard, you can't go wrong here."

Marketing Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"I value my team and my boss especially. My boss is my biggest cheerleader."

Average Total Quality Logistics Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Communications Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've been at TQL for a little more than two years and am still exhilarated and energized every morning I walk in. I've never been part of a company that is growing so quickly, providing so many opportunities and been such a good corporate citizen."

Corporate Giving Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked at TQL for almost 2 years. I have enjoyed the professional opportunities and the ability to quickly contribute to the success of the company. The leadership at TQL genuinely cares about everyone in the company and that shows. It is also an unbelievably fun group of people."

Sourcing Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"I have been here less than a year. The respect the company fosters towards their employees and the positive energy that is prevalent among the management makes being at work effortless. I have a lot of pride to say I work for TQL."

Marketing Manager

HR Manager
in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for TQL for over 7 years now and it has been one of the best jobs that I have held. The company is all about driving growth and truly cares about its employees. I am amazed at everything the company does to show it employees how much they care about them. There are numerous opportunities to advance and I enjoy the opportunity to work with such a talented group of people."

HR Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"Total Quality Logistics is an awesome place to work. The leadership is committed to providing employees a positive work environment. The culture is fun but professional. The team works well together and is always evolving to provide the best customer service. I am provided educational opportunities to advance my growth and professional development. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in a fast-paced career with unlimited growth opportunity. I’m proud to be a part of the TQL team."

Payroll Supervisor
in Cincinnati, OH

"Total Quality Logistics is the embodiment of the word quality. The Company’s approach is to always provide honest, ethical, responsive, results driven customer service. We have experienced phenomenal growth while never compromising values. Most of our locations have been voted as “Best Place to Work”. I consider it an honor to work for and represent Total Quality Logistics."

VP of Sales
in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked at TQL for three years and it is the best company I have worked for in my life!"

in Cincinnati, OH

"Great place for career opportunities you will not get elsewhere. This company moves full steam ahead and if you're not up for the pace, look elsewhere. But, if you are driven and have a great work ethic it is certainly the place to be. An article in Inc. magazine used the headline "Slackers need not apply." I was newer to the company at the time, but I can tell you, that's a true statement. It's not easy, but I'm not looking for another job!"

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked at TQL since 2011. This company is movin' and shakin'. If you like a new challenge everyday, if you like to move at warp speed in an ever-growing, ever-changing environment and are motivated by competition and high energy... then this is the place for you."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2012. As someone who previously worked in sales, I am impressed with the success and growth this company has experienced. Sales jobs are not easy, and this job is harder than most. The pace is fast, ever-changing, incredibly demanding, and requires you to be truly accountable for what you produce. If you've ever started your own business or grown up in a family that runs its own business, you'll understand what it's like to work here. Hard work is expected and respected."