(based on 64 Central Transport Review Ratings)
4.8
4.7
"Central Transport is a great company with a great work/life balance. Home daily and a safe working environment are big perks as well. Competitive starting rates and and room grow."
Posted 5 years ago in Warren, MI
Dock Worker
in Bloomington, CA

"I worked for central transport for about 3 years. Its a very good company they help customers receive their freight on time and in one piece. The company employs about 200 people about 50 people per shift and we were treated very fairly."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Warren, MI

"I have worked for Central Transport since 2014. I have gained a lot of human resource experience within those 6 years. I am looking to leave because the current hours along with the commute are becoming too much for me."

Central Transport (85)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Central Transport (85)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Towne Air Freight (11)
in Knoxville, TN

". .... .................."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Central Transport Employee

"I have worked at Central Transport since 2005 and I have watched and participated in its growth, culture and prosperity. I can honestly say that I am proud to be a member of this team. These are the best people that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Maybe you should come in and see what we are about !!!"

in Montpelier, VT

"Working for Central was a great experience. I took the position after selling my own truck company and was able to offer helpful insights to develop safety measures throughout the fleet. I filled in several times as interim manager at facilities that were growing and worked to fill positions. I left only to peruse my own businesses."

Central Transport Employee

"Central Transport is a great company to work for. We are constantly looking for new employees that we can train to become future leader in the company."

in Columbus, OH

"I've worked here for 2 years and it's a wonderful place to work."

Central Transport Employee

"I have been here since 2005, this Company has grown and grown and changed in every way imaginable, all for the good. We have new equipment, great benefits, great schedules and great pay. Ask our drivers, don't take my word for it. This is hands down the best place I have ever worked."

in Kansas City, MO

"Strong, stable company focused on their core values of Family, Safety, Integrity, Respect and Accountability. I've enjoyed working here, especially enjoy the staff celebrations, Driver Appreciation week and ALS fundraising activities. Love the culture of this company!"

Central Transport Employee

"I have worked for Central Transport since 2005. I have watched this company change and grow and then change and grow into what I consider the best trucking company in the industry. If you like being home everyday, driving new equipment, having great benefits and great people to work with then you need to give us a try."

in Tucson, AZ

"Company is just very disorganized, dispatching is a joke , and they don’t pay over time, nor do the offer direct deposit"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Central Transport Employee

"I've worked at Central Transport now for 15 years. I have watched this company grow tremendously to somewhere around 198 terminals nation wide. We seem to get better each and every year and strive to provide a positive and productive work environment. The people here are great, the tractors are new and the Atlanta GA terminal just got a facelift. If you are considering changing your place of employment then I urge you to check us out, You won't be disappointed."

Central Transport Employee

"I have been working her for 15 years now. We employ about 145 people between 3 locations within 3 miles of the main hub. These were opened to accommodate the extremely fast growth that we have experienced in this area and to better service our customers and employees. Its a great place to work and be and I strongly urge anyone to come and be a part of this team."

Central Transport Employee

"Looking back it doesn't seem like I have been here very long but somewhere 15 years slipped by. If you are interested in working at a great place then I strongly urge you to consider Central Transport. The pay is great and so are the people, the benefits and the environment. Add to that a completely remodeled building, new tractors and parking lot and you just cant argue with it."

Central Transport Employee

"I have been with Central transport for 15 years now. If you are looking for a great job with great pay and benefits that also happens to have outstanding people the you owe it to yourself to come in and apply. Our drivers are second to none and with a new fleet and our commitment to excellence it can only get better, come in and see for yourself or simply ask an employee."