On average, employees at Central Transport give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Central Transport employees are Terminal Managers submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Truck Drivers with a rating of 4.2.

(based on 41 Central Transport Review Ratings)
4.7
4.6
"Central Transport is a great company with a great work/life balance. Home daily and a safe working environment are big perks as well. Competitive starting rates and and room grow."
Posted 3 years ago in Warren, MI
Central Transport Employee

"I work as a yard jockey, or hostler, and have been here for about a year and a half now. We are in the process of having the office yard and building remodeled. The offices look really nice now and we also have a new employee parking lot as well as new bathrooms. It's pretty cool to see the company investing in its facilities this way. I really like my job; it's fast-paced just the way I like it, and I really like the people I work with. Most everybody is pretty cool. I think I have finally found a company that I want to stay with. And the pay is good too."

in Conley, GA

"I have only been here for a few months but I worked here for about a year one time before. I'm getting all the hours and work that I can as we are very busy--and from the looks of it, this will continue. I like the people that I work with and I am very happy with the 17.00 dollar an hour full-time rate. There is a lot of communication here and we have been told that we will be placed on a 4 on and 3 off schedule or a 3 on and 4 off schedule soon, while getting the same amount of hours. A really good place to be for me."

Central Transport (62)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Central Transport (62)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Towne Air Freight (11)
Central Transport Employee

"I have been here for about three years now and have seen a lot of changes in the short amount of time I have been here. I went full-time last year and gave up the full-time job that I had. It's a really good place to work; it's fast-paced and growing very quickly. Construction crews have been here and have basically remodeled the entire terminal and the yard. When they are done, this is going to be a really nice place. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good stable job with good people to try out Central Transport."

Central Transport Employee

"I have worked for Central Transport for 15 years and the bottom line is this: if you are looking for a great company with great pay and benefits, great people and new equipment then this is the place for you. I invite you to check us out or simply ask an employee."

Average Central Transport Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Central Transport Employee

"I have been employed as a supervisor with Central Transport for about eight months. The relationship I have with my fellow employees is better than I've experienced with any of my previous employers. I also feel comfortable speaking with my superiors. If there is an operational issue I'm confident my issue will be heard and a resolution will be reached. Overall, no company is perfect and neither is this one. But over the past eight months, my experience has been positive."

Central Transport Employee

"I've worked for Central Transport for one week and so far I am truly impressed. My manager explained my duties, and within two days I felt comfortable controlling everything on my own. I look forward to growing and learning with Central Transport."

Central Transport Employee

"I have worked at Central Transport for quite a while now. I have watched and participated in many new growth opportunities for the company and its employees. I have witnessed people come in as dock workers and then start driving or moving into a lead position or supervisory spot. I have watched drivers move into management positions such as Terminal Manager over time. Currently, we are breaking new company records weekly for the number of bills picked up, on-time deliveries and pickups, etc. If you truly are a person who wants the opportunity for growth, this is the place."

Central Transport Employee

"I've been with Central Transport for two years now and honestly think that this company will be in the Top Three companies in the LTL industry within five to six years. Everyone I work with here is a good person with a team-oriented attitude. The environment lends itself well to getting things done."

Central Transport Employee

"If you are looking for a great paying job with good benefits and upward mobility then Central Transport is the place you want to be. I have been here for 14 years now and the people here are second to none. we have new equipment, medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits, 401k, paid time off etc... Come in and see us to apply, we are looking for good people who want a place to call home and retire from."

in Norcross, GA

"I came to Central Transport in April of 2018 from a rival carrier. In the time that I have been with this company I have noticed, and appreciate the transparency that the company has with available positions, and the access that you have to anyone that you need to speak with. Everybody that I have had to deal with is more than willing to help and teach you anything that you could want to know. Overall a very good company to work for."

Central Transport Employee

"I've worked for Central Transport since 2013. The company focuses on customer service and employee retention."

Central Transport Employee

"Central Transport is a great company to work for. I have been here for a little over a year now and have found it to be a very strong and growing company. I am currently working part-time but am looking to move to a full-time slot as soon as possible. From what I have seen people can move up here and that is what I want to do as well."

Central Transport Employee

"I have worked at Central Transport in Atlanta GA for about 14 years now. We are growing and changing each day for the better. The people here are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Whether you are looking to work the dock, drive or step into management, I would strongly suggest looking at us."

Central Transport Employee

"I have worked for Central Transport for more than 10 years now and I can say without a doubt that this company has some of the finest people I have ever had the privilege of working with. We are constantly changing and adapting as the world of trucking changes, getting ahead of the curve in most cases. It seems we are getting busier each and every day with new terminal records being set on a normal basis. If you are looking for a place to call home and settle down, this is it!"

Central Transport Employee

"I have worked for Central Transport since 2005. I have found this to be the best trucking company that I have ever had the privilege to work at. The people and the upper management here are both top notch and they all make it easy and rewarding to work here."