41 Total Quality Logistics Reviews

Browse Total Quality Logistics Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 39 Total Quality Logistics Review Ratings)
4.7
4.8
4.6
"TQL cares about its employees and offers numerous opportunities for advancement. This is a company that recognizes and rewards a strong work ethic and values team work. There is great strength demonstrated by the company's executive and leadership team which promotes growth within the organization. I sincerely enjoy going to work every day in this fast-paced environment."
Posted 4 years ago in Cincinnati, OH
in Cincinnati, OH

"Great place for career opportunities you will not get elsewhere. This company moves full steam ahead and if you're not up for the pace, look elsewhere. But, if you are driven and have a great work ethic it is certainly the place to be. An article in Inc. magazine used the headline "Slackers need not apply." I was newer to the company at the time, but I can tell you, that's a true statement. It's not easy, but I'm not looking for another job!"

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked at TQL since 2011. This company is movin' and shakin'. If you like a new challenge everyday, if you like to move at warp speed in an ever-growing, ever-changing environment and are motivated by competition and high energy... then this is the place for you."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2012. As someone who previously worked in sales, I am impressed with the success and growth this company has experienced. Sales jobs are not easy, and this job is harder than most. The pace is fast, ever-changing, incredibly demanding, and requires you to be truly accountable for what you produce. If you've ever started your own business or grown up in a family that runs its own business, you'll understand what it's like to work here. Hard work is expected and respected."

Web Developer
in Cincinnati, OH

"Working at TQL provides an endless amount of learning and advancement opportunities. The environment is dynamic and exciting as the business continues to grow at a fast pace. As an employee you are treated with respect and professionalism, and the same is expected from you. Great employer and would refer TQL to anyone."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Director of IT
in Cincinnati, OH

"This is a great company that is growing. In general people have a can do attitude, and work through any issues together as we are still a young company. I love the energy and working here. We have the best employees and co-workers."

Executive Assistant to the CIO
in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for TQL for over 1 year. It is an extremely fast paced environment! TQL cares about its employees and their success. They provide the tools, coaching, training and motivation that you need to succeed. All you have to do is take advantage of it. They offer a nice benefits package. I really enjoy working here!"

IT Support Specialist
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2008. We are a growing company with over 3000 employees nationwide. As a company, we work hard and play hard and exceed our customers expectations every day. We are a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year company that works in trucking logistics, so we handle our customers transportation needs from pickup to delivery."

Web Developer
in Milford, OH

"Challenging and rewarding place to work."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked in IT for TQL for a few years now. TQL is a very innovative company that provides me with new opportunities to learn everyday. They are pretty flexible with hours as long as you are productive and meet your deadlines. I would highly recommend working here."

Database Developer
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2006. It is a very fast paced company. Working in IT there is a great opportunity to learn new things. Unlike other IT departments I have worked for IT at TQL is not just a cost center it is leveraged as strategic resource. We get to solve problems every day."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked here since 2011 and I am incredibly impressed with the company's willingness to make big changes in response to employee feedback."

Total Quality Logistics Employee

"This job is by no means easy, it is hard but extremely rewarding. You have the opportunity to build your business from the ground up, your success depends on you. With the right work ethic and determination you can easily make over $100,000 per year. All of the tools you need are provided for you and the success is real. You have to ask yourself, are you the one who is going to work hard, not take no for an answer, and failure isn't an option. If you want to move up in a company, this is where you need to go! I have been with the company for 2 and a half years and I have the opportunity to run my own office. The training offered is incredible, and from the CEO all the way down the chain everyone is invested in each employee's success."

Sales Leader

"I've worked with TQL for over 4 years now. I started in the corporate office in Cincinnati, OH in October of 2010 and moved down to our Austin, TX satellite in May of 2014. I have witnessed many changes to the company since I started and all have been positive in terms of rapid growth and employee benefits. TQL is now a salary plus commission sales floor with uncapped earning potential. I have worked with 4 different sales managers as I have moved laterally within the company and have benefited from the mentorship of each individual. Management styles vary greatly and that is a reflection of the diversity of the sales floor. Training is comprehensive and inclusive, allowing individual brokers to build their own book of business with their own sales approach and operational style. IT is in-house and industry leading and makes the day to day more manageable. Promotions are results-based and are awarded from within the company. Almost every single manager in the company started on the sales floor with very few exceptions."

Logistics Account Executive
in Milford, OH
in Cincinnati, OH

"Sales is a difficult job, you have to be willing to put the hours in to see the results."