14 Total Quality Logistics Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Total Quality Logistics Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 14 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Cincinnati, OH

"While I haven't worked here long, it's positively clear to me that the employees here truly love their jobs and love coming to work every day. That is quite refreshing--it's not often that you find that kind of compassion and pride for your employer."

in Cincinnati, OH

"Great company! Great people. If you're willing to work hard, you can't go wrong here."

in West Chester, OH

"Worked with this company and was flabbergasted with the way they treat employees. If cliques is your gig, you enjoy knee pads, this may be the place for you. Otherwise, learn the term "farmer." The 100K+ salary will be waived in your face like a dangling carrot. If by chance you are processing paperwork and quoting for the "big account moving 500 lanes a week," expect "management" to call you in and say the account is not a "match" for you and we want to take another position with the company and relocate you to a different office. You will no longer be in sales; we are sympathetic that you are a single parent and will keep you employed."

in Cincinnati, OH

"Great place for career opportunities you will not get elsewhere. This company moves full steam ahead and if you're not up for the pace, look elsewhere. But, if you are driven and have a great work ethic it is certainly the place to be. An article in Inc. magazine used the headline "Slackers need not apply." I was newer to the company at the time, but I can tell you, that's a true statement. It's not easy, but I'm not looking for another job!"

Average Total Quality Logistics Attributes by Anonymous Employee

4.6
4.6
in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked at TQL since 2011. This company is movin' and shakin'. If you like a new challenge everyday, if you like to move at warp speed in an ever-growing, ever-changing environment and are motivated by competition and high energy... then this is the place for you."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked for TQL since 2012. As someone who previously worked in sales, I am impressed with the success and growth this company has experienced. Sales jobs are not easy, and this job is harder than most. The pace is fast, ever-changing, incredibly demanding, and requires you to be truly accountable for what you produce. If you've ever started your own business or grown up in a family that runs its own business, you'll understand what it's like to work here. Hard work is expected and respected."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked in IT for TQL for a few years now. TQL is a very innovative company that provides me with new opportunities to learn everyday. They are pretty flexible with hours as long as you are productive and meet your deadlines. I would highly recommend working here."

in Cincinnati, OH

"I've worked here since 2011 and I am incredibly impressed with the company's willingness to make big changes in response to employee feedback."

Total Quality Logistics Anonymous Employee

"This job is by no means easy, it is hard but extremely rewarding. You have the opportunity to build your business from the ground up, your success depends on you. With the right work ethic and determination you can easily make over $100,000 per year. All of the tools you need are provided for you and the success is real. You have to ask yourself, are you the one who is going to work hard, not take no for an answer, and failure isn't an option. If you want to move up in a company, this is where you need to go! I have been with the company for 2 and a half years and I have the opportunity to run my own office. The training offered is incredible, and from the CEO all the way down the chain everyone is invested in each employee's success."

in Cincinnati, OH

"Sales is a difficult job, you have to be willing to put the hours in to see the results."