(based on 101 Taco Bell Review Ratings)
Taco Bell Employee

"Since 2001, I have worked for Taco Bell Corp. The company has undergone various changes over the years; however, the culture has consistently placed people's development and career growth as a centerpiece. The company has tremendous growth potential and consumers enjoy the brand, which is a steady position to hold for so many years."

Engineering Manager

"Taco Bell was a great place to work. People were friendly and they treated employees like gold. It was a great opportunity and a fantastic journey in my life!"

Taco Bell (167)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Caltrans (33)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
eCommerce Analyst

"I worked at Taco Bell Headquarters for a year, and I found it to be a wonderful experience thanks to Taco Bell's culture. Taco Bell's culture stands out due to management caring about finding their employees' passion and providing support in the process. The relaxed culture of Taco Bell enables its employees to enhance their productivity as the company and management advocate for a work/life balance."

General Manager
in Harahan, LA

"Atmosphere there are great."

Average Taco Bell Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2013 $2
in Union City, GA

"Too much drama and not enough promoting"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Wentzville, MO

"Managers are super nice and cool. Very helpful if you have some issues and can't make it to work that day they will work with you but also expect you to try and find someone to cover your own shift."

Employee
in Globe, AZ

"I have only worked for Taco Bell for a short period, but my overall experience has been a positive one. The team works good together as a unit, and we are efficient at getting food out quickly. I would definitely recommend any one that is in the fast food industry to work for Taco Bell. And a side note, the Cheddar Chalupa is bomb.com"

Relationship Manager

"If you have the opportunity, don’t miss out. Apply and be amazed at the culture, work ethic, and integrity this company has. It’s like a second family and the work doesn’t feel like work. It’s an amazing experience and I’m proud to say I worked for this amazing company."

in Stockton, CA

"It was not ok to work here bcuz at drive thro bfore they remodel it the was everything falling apart..... the employees that I worked with is hella mean not jus that one of the co worker she is a shift lead n she thinks she in control of shut not jus that instead of her talking ***shit*** bout me spreading rumors n trying write me up bcuz she dont like me she I think she wants to b me jealous...."

Service Desk Analyst

"I overall enjoyed my experience to start. The compensation is average and the opportunity to move up is poor."

in Harrisburg, IL

"I worked at Taco Bell for 3 yrs. In those 3 yrs, I saw more deceitful, conniving, back handed crap than I'd seen ever in my life!!! They don't schedule enough crew to start with, then it never failed I'd get 3 brand new people to train all at once!! I'm only one person, who's already down 2 people. Yes, they gave me 3, but what good is it if they can't make the food or I'm having to help them on the register? Finally when I quit, the straw that broke my camel's back, was on Saturday night Labor Day weekend. I came in at 7 to close, no biggie. We were stupid busy and at 8:30, I noticed that my closer hadn't gotten there yet. I had another manager call her, what he told me made my blood boil! She was sick, & had called in at 10 am!! Nobody replaced her shift, so I started on the phone list. Nobody would come in, called my store manager, told him and his exact words to me was this, " I've already put my 12 hrs in. Do whatever you need to do". I put down the phone and looked at the floor plan. Except for my drive thru cashier, they all got off at 10. So, at 10 pm on Saturday night, I closed Taco Bell. Even cleaned it, put up carryover, did a real close. I left my manager a note with my keys and left for the last time."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Crew Member
in Greenville, OH

"Working at Taco Bell has its ups and downs."

Assistant Manager
in Park City, KS

"I have worked for taco bell for over 12 years with success in being promoted. They had offered me promotion to RGM several times but I declined because that would take more of my college and study time."

Food Line Maintainer
in Wausau, WI

"I've been working at the Taco Bell in Wausau, WI for a year now. Three months after being hired I was promised to be moved up a position and I am still in the position I was when I started. Yet the people that I trained are becoming managers and are moving up. Since then our speed has become slower and the food service has gotten worse."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Moreno Valley, CA

"The Taco Bell franchise for which I worked was not only disorganized, it was also understaffed. it was expected for a crew of 5 people to do the job of 15 people in a way that it made it seem like it was done by a crew of 20 people. The franchise owner got what he paid for, and the store went under."