On average, employees at PNC Financial give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest PNC Financial employees are Senior Loan Officers submitting an average rating of 4.9 and Business Analysts with a rating of 4.5.

(based on 158 PNC Financial Review Ratings)
"I've worked here for seven months and I absolutely love it!"
Posted 4 years ago in Fredericksburg, VA
in Cleveland, OH

"There is a lack of leadership and inclusivity. Many executives spoke about how important this is in forums, however it does not seem to be integrated company-wide. Many employees express frustration of workload vs expectations as the department is short several employees, and management “does not buy” their concerns."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Monongahela, PA

"Dont waste your time. Its very hard to move up and the systems have a lot of issues"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

PNC Financial (210)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)
Data Analyst

"• Implemented and followed Agile development methodology within the cross-functional team and acted as a liaison between the business user group and the technical team. • Facilitated the automation process for the reports - which are required to run a monthly and weekly basis using python script. • Worked extensively on Data Profiling, Data cleansing, Data Mapping, and Data Quality. • Used Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, and Scikit-learn in Python for developing various Machine Learning algorithms. • Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data in a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop and created TreeMap, Heat maps, and background maps. • Create customize SQL Queries using MySQL Management Studio to pull specified data for analysis and report building in conjunction with Crystal Reports. • Developed Data Mapping, Data Governance, Transformation, and Cleansing rules for the Master Data Management Architecture involving OLTP and OLAP. • Extracted, Transferred, and Loaded (ETL) data from Excel Spreadsheets and Flat file sources with the help of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). • Utilized Tableau and custom SQL features to create dashboards and identify correlation. • Worked with AWS Services like Sage Maker, EC2, Lambda, S3, etc. • Manage Departmental Reporting systems, troubleshooting daily issues, and integrating existing Access databases with numerous external data sources including (SQL, Excel, & Access). • Wrote several Teradata SQL Queries using SQL Assistant for Ad Hoc Data Pull request. • Perform data collection, data cleaning, data wrangling, and data analysis on the data sets in Python. • Used JIRA and Git for version control in the project management."

in Brecksville, OH

"I've worked with PNC for over a year now and feel that it is a very good work environment and have good values. The company has good opportunities available but can improve on hiring policies. This company is mainly based in Ohio and employees a substantial amount of people. Over all depending on what field your are in I would suggest this company."

Average PNC Financial Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Miamisburg, OH

"PNC Mortgage was a leader in the mortgage industry for Diversity and Inclusion. They care about their employees and provide opportunities for growth and development."

Bank Teller
in Washington, PA

"I started working for PNC Bank at the young age of 19. The branch I worked at was so welcoming and everyone there treats each other like a big family. The company always encouraged us to be open-minded and strive to always be better. My first manager always asked me in my mid-year review what I wanted to be when I grew up and when I explained he told me that even though he was double my age he is still figuring that out and it was something to always have wants to be better. I feel that I was treated with respect and given fair compensation. They have recently decreased the open time of the branch which is even better for the employees. As I proved my value I was given even more freedom to create and implement policy changes that I felt would make the branch better. The managers also make it a point to let others know that you are doing a good job."

in Greensboro, NC

"I’ve worked for PNC Bank since 2017. It has been a rewarding experience where PNC has given me the training and preparation and has allowed me to be myself and use my own style to meet clients needs. Although we are competitive have sales goals; we do it in such a way where customer needs and interest are top priority. We build relationships that are mutually beneficial where clients are happy to do business with us and thus assist us in reaching company goals all the while helping them succeed financially."

Branch Manager
in Fuquay Varina, NC

"I have worked for PNC Bank for 5 years and have found it to be a solid company to work for. I have consistently felt valued as an employee. Additionally, there is plenty of opportunity for growth within the organization."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
PNC Financial Employee

"The team manager put my status on mute twice which means I could not hear the classroom instruction. They did not want me to learn. I complained to their ERIC (Human Resources) team and nothing was done about this. I had to go to the EEOC and that's when I was fired."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Assistant Manager
in Kankakee, IL

"PNC is a great company to work for. Hard to move in a different direction if you started in branch banking."

in Anderson, IN

"PNC is a wonderful place to work if you are willing to learn and are able to adapt to both co-workers and customers. I have been treated extremely well. I would recommend PNC to anyone at any point in their career. It is great for a first job like myself and I have also seen others do well that have come from different backgrounds all succeeding."

Risk Specialist
in Downers Grove, IL

"PNC was a great place to work. Coworkers were a real team and very helpful, and management was supportive."

in Pittsburgh, PA

"Enjoy my job wish it was permanent!"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Williamsport, PA

"I have been with PNC for 1 year. Strong bank"

in Kankakee, IL

"Working at PNC has been nothing but astounding career development. I've learned so much in the 4+ years. I've been with the company and wouldn't trade the experience and training for anything."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5