(based on 86 NBCUniversal Review Ratings)
Producer Intern

"I've interned at MSNBC during my last semester of college. The company was great and professional in all aspects. NBCUniversal is full of diversity with employees who will always be there to help and encourage everyone."

in Philadelphia, PA

"It was a fine place to work, communication and organization could have been better. I enjoyed the promotional work and found some of the longer format work fun, however I felt that i wast challenged enough."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

NBCUniversal (105)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hulu (7)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cumulus Broadcasting (24)
in Universal City, CA

"I worked for 2 years at NBCUniversal in a TechOps group of their Digital Platforms & Games division, managing a small data science team. It was a very enjoyable experience with a very diverse (and excellent!) group of coworkers. I was well-compensated and there were a lot of perks. Sadly, DPG was abandoned and we were all laid off as the games didn't meet revenue expectations."

in Orlando, FL

"I'd worked with NBC Universal Creative for almost four years. The projects are exciting, fast-paced & there's nothing like it before. We're at forefront of the technology within the industry that's being used in the project. Also, one thing that is quite appealing to me is the relationship I had with my co-workers. We are like a family, we had each other's backs & support each other in the completion of each phase of the project."

Average NBCUniversal Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Universal City, CA

"I've been contracted with NBCUniversal for almost a year now, specifically with E!. I love my team here and I feel like project workflows are very well organized by PMs. The team is very culture oriented and they want to make you feel like a valuable part of the team."

Global Media Technician
in Centennial, CO

"I love the company but due to COVID 19 they had to lay me off."

NBCUniversal Employee

"NBC was an interesting company to work at with some great people who were happy to share their experience and ideas. Things changed when Comcast bought the business and while they were transparent at first everything changed at the end and people over the age of 60 were no longer needed. I bear no hard feelings and wish everyone in Denver the best of luck."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in West Hartford, CT

"In my three years at ANBCUniversal, I’ve found the company to value it’s employees and it’s mission of practicing strong Journalistic ethics and standards. This is demonstrated through the company’s code of conduct."

in Centennial, CO

"I’ve been at NBCUniversal since 2016. While I enjoyed the first couple of years, many things have changed. Large overhead investments have caused lots of cost cutting. Any chance to save money is taken and employees are left with the difficult situations due to minimum staffing. It is a good place to get started but not a place to develop a legacy."

NBCUniversal Employee

"Lack of focus and dependability. Team members have little to no value to the company and they have trouble hiring the right people for the type of jobs in which they are qualified for. They also suffer from the 'fail up' system."

Director
in Universal City, CA

"I worked for NBCUniversal for 14 years and enjoyed all of those. I bail-out projects and met deadlines. Lead green-field / lift-&-shift development on public cloud AWS. Discover business processes, re-engineer and propose solutions. Implemented applications with various integrations with corporate systems successfully. Earn the trust of developers and leadership. Became a go-to leader for large scale projects."

in Bala Cynwyd, PA

"Solid company. Looking for new opportunities"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Universal City, CA

"NBC Universal is a great company to work for. They value the employee and their families with good health benefits and time off in addition to 401K matching and a lot of resources to help you with your wellness overall."

in Miami, FL

"Just awesome. Nice place and people."

Credit Analyst Intern
in Fort Worth, TX

"I interned with NBCUniversal and my time there was beneficial and productive. The environment was laid back, the employees were friendly and helpful, and my supervisor did well at her position, in my opinion. The work could get tedious and lacked in challenging myself. However, it was a good experience all around."