(based on 482 Insight Global Review Ratings)
4.6
4.7
4.7
4.6
"Rachel Murray our corporate recruiter contacted me about 6 months ago. I can thank her for reaching out to me because I was interviewed and offered a position. She made the interview process so comfortable and prepped you for what was to be expected! She is awesome! Not only is she awesome but the company is as well, don't get me wrong it isn't an easy job but the environment, people, and company perks are all worth it. This is anyone who is outgoing and wants a career in Sales dream job! They provide the training and mentoring needed to get you where you should be so that you have a successful career! :)"
Posted 5 years ago in Orlando, FL
Portfolio Consultant
in Reston, VA

"Excellent company and exquisite benefits."

Insight Global Employee

"Insight Global is a great company to work for. They believe in all of their employees and help find the right career paths for each person. Most importantly, the culture is great! You have like minded individuals from all over the country who want to see you succeed and accomplish your goals."

Professional Recruiter
in Nashville, TN

"I've worked for Insight Global for 5 years which has a very young culture. It provides excellent experience for a young business professional right out of school. A lot of turnover due to high metrics and a very cut throat mentality / very experienced management. Great first job out of school though."

Technical Recruiter
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have been working at Insight Global since the beginning of 2020. My company is the third largest IT staffing firm in the US, and the 5th largest in regards to Accounting, Finance, and Engineering roles. We have placed new hires with local companies here in Salt Lake City, as well as companies across the United States."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Average Insight Global Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Consultant

"Insight is a good company. They have worked hard to find opportunities for me over the years with a few different companies. They build a relationship with their job candidates to understand their needs and job desires."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Orlando, FL

"I always got a hold of my PM at Insight they were great and friendly and very helpful."

Senior Systems Engineer
in Boston, MA

"Contracting/consulting firm."

Senior Engineer
in Blacksburg, VA

"Great company, great people. The people at Insight Global will not stop looking for a job for you until you have secured a job or you tel them to stop looking. When the contract is up they will repeat the procedure until you are working."

Contractor

"This is contracting agency so I don't have direct boss only with their client. So far this company is a good place to work for."

Software Developer
in Edwardsville, IL

"I have been working for AT&T through Insight Global since a year. Even though I have never met my supervisor from Insight Global in person, she is a very helpful person and would always take time to make sure my work goes smooth. Coming to AT&T where I actually work, its been a wonderful journey of one year with a number of challenges that helps us learn each day. All the colleagues and supervisors, managers, everyone are super helpful and are always available to help."

Account Manager
in Louisville, KY

"Great company! Awesome support system and training."

in Chandler, AZ

"On contract to Wells Fargo and my boss is great. PCI Integration Program is getting little funding each quarter so future is unsure."

in Clearwater, FL

"Work was steady and the training was ok. The overall work was not something I would wish to do for any length of time. It is a job but look some where else if you are looking for a career."

Insight Global Employee

"I have worked for Insight Global almost 5 years and have seen nothing but growth and compassion. A great company to me is one that allows you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally and Insight Global has done that for me."

in Orlando, FL

"I've worked on a contract for Walt Disney World since April 2019. I have found Disney to be a fantastic place to work, with very knowledgeable and experienced colleagues. The company currently employs over 70,000 Cast Members in the Orlando area."