(based on 448 Insight Global Review Ratings)
4.6
4.7
4.7
4.6
"I've worked with Insight Global for a while now and I can say that I have never had more fun working than I have here. The company culture and work environment keeps you positive and actually looking forward to coming in to work the each day. Being surrounded by hardworking young professionals who are working to achieve the same goals motivates me to work harder to excel in my position. I am confident that I have made the right decision working here at Insight Global."
Posted 4 years ago in Houston, TX
in Baltimore, MD

"Detailed oriented IT Auditor with 3 years of experience performing audits for clients using COSO, SOX, SSAE18 and HIPPAA."

Insight Global Employee

"I had a contracted job with Insight for 4 months with a small, but high quality team members. We went in to the third party's office, did what needed to be done, and completed the project on time. There was hope for another 2 year project to follow but it did not happen."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Senior Project Manager

"I've worked for 4-5 recruiting companies within the last 10 years and would highly recommend Insight Global as a top choice. They represent and consider you as part of the team. They're professional and refer to us as the subject matter experts. I prefer Insight Global over other consulting companies I've worked for in the past. The onboarding process is fast and painless."

Insight Global Employee

"Incredible company and leadership! They definitely want you to grow; they will invest their time and resources in you in order to ensure that you do. Prior to starting, I was nervous about negative reviews I came across; however, after being here for the first two months (arguably the most difficult time) I realize they couldn't be further from the truth!"

Average Insight Global Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Insight Global Employee

"Good company and quick placement."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Insight Global Employee

"The company is a good company to begin a career."

in Orlando, FL

"Throughout my professional career, I have performed business with several similar companies. It's in my honest opinion that Insight Global tops out as the best that this industry has to offer. My recruiter, Jon, was constantly looking out for my best interest and scouting endlessly to look for a home for me. Even after the first attempt didn't work out, it didn't stop him. He would be in constant communication with me even when times were slow. It was because of his perseverance that I am in the home I am now. This is the type of talent that Insight Global has to offer. Good, passionate individuals who are always looking out for your best interest and won't stop until they have accomplished their goals. Insight Global will always be there for you. Consider this fact next time you need help looking for a home."

in Philadelphia, PA

"I've worked for Insight Global for almost a year and a half now! The path to promotion is clear and the opportunity to grow within this company at a fast pace is incredible. Everyone is hardworking and driven. Coming to work every day is always enjoyable because of the supportive and friendly environment."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Charlotte, NC

"I have worked for Insight Global since 2015. It was my first job right out of college and I plan on being here for many more years to come!"

in Charlotte, NC

"I've worked at Insight Global for 4 years and absolutely love it!!! There is an incredible amount of opportunity for growth and compensation!"

Recruiter
in Bellevue, WA

"I started here about 3 months ago and have already had the best time. Not only does it have a great company culture, but there's a great training program and always a helping hand along the way."

in Portland, OR

"I have been an Insight Global employee for almost 5 months. If you are looking for a company that provides room for growth, success, professional development, and lifelong friendships, Insight Global is the company for you."

in Norfolk, VA

"I've been working at Insight Global now for a little over a month. Great work environment and so much room for growth."

in Richmond, VA

"I have been working at Insight Global now for a little over a month. It is a very positive work environment and everyone is so supportive of each other. If I ever have any questions or need help, there is always someone there to give me guidance. It can be hard work and there have been some bumps along the way but hard work in this company certainly pays off. I'm excited to see where my career here goes!"

Talent Acquisition Specialist
in Bellevue, WA

"I've worked for insight Global for almost four years. In less than four years, I've had the chance to move up quickly and build a career based off of hard work that I'm incredibly proud of. During my interview, I was promised personal, professional, and financial growth so long as I worked hard, stayed positive, and was open to feedback. I definitely feel like the company delivered on that promise and then some. I've made incredible friendships with my coworkers, genuinely enjoy what I do, and feel fortunate to be surrounded by a group of motivated, sharp, and positive people. That being said, the job is a lot of hard work and requires effort. You have to be motivated and looking for a job that will challenge you."