On average, employees at Insight Global give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Insight Global employees are IT Recruiters submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Corporate Recruiters with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 438 Insight Global Review Ratings)
4.6
4.7
4.7
4.6
"Working for IG is one of the best decisions I have made to date. My experience here so far has been nothing short of fantastic. Account managers really take a vested interest in their recruiters and spend time working one on one with you. The culture is so unique and something that you just genuinely don't get anywhere else."
Posted 4 years ago in Orlando, FL
in Philadelphia, PA

"I've worked for Insight Global for almost a year and a half now! The path to promotion is clear and the opportunity to grow within this company at a fast pace is incredible. Everyone is hardworking and driven. Coming to work every day is always enjoyable because of the supportive and friendly environment."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Charlotte, NC

"I have worked for Insight Global since 2015. It was my first job right out of college and I plan on being here for many more years to come!"

in Charlotte, NC

"I've worked at Insight Global for 4 years and absolutely love it!!! There is an incredible amount of opportunity for growth and compensation!"

in Bellevue, WA

"I started here about 3 months ago and have already had the best time. Not only does it have a great company culture, but there's a great training program and always a helping hand along the way."

Average Insight Global Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Portland, OR

"I have been an Insight Global employee for almost 5 months. If you are looking for a company that provides room for growth, success, professional development, and lifelong friendships, Insight Global is the company for you."

in Norfolk, VA

"I've been working at Insight Global now for a little over a month. Great work environment and so much room for growth."

in Richmond, VA

"I have been working at Insight Global now for a little over a month. It is a very positive work environment and everyone is so supportive of each other. If I ever have any questions or need help, there is always someone there to give me guidance. It can be hard work and there have been some bumps along the way but hard work in this company certainly pays off. I'm excited to see where my career here goes!"

Talent Acquisition Specialist
in Bellevue, WA

"I've worked for insight Global for almost four years. In less than four years, I've had the chance to move up quickly and build a career based off of hard work that I'm incredibly proud of. During my interview, I was promised personal, professional, and financial growth so long as I worked hard, stayed positive, and was open to feedback. I definitely feel like the company delivered on that promise and then some. I've made incredible friendships with my coworkers, genuinely enjoy what I do, and feel fortunate to be surrounded by a group of motivated, sharp, and positive people. That being said, the job is a lot of hard work and requires effort. You have to be motivated and looking for a job that will challenge you."

in Baltimore, MD

"I have worked for Insight Global for four months. It is so nice to work for a company with such a great culture and in an environment with such positive energy. Everyone in the office, whether it's a peer or my supervisor, is extremely supportive and encouraging. The on-the-job training and motivating environment really allow me to excel and work my hardest. There is huge room for growth and career advancement too, which I see even after such a short time with the company."

in Baltimore, MD

"I've worked for Insight for almost six months and I love it! It is definitely a hard-working environment with motivated employees and a great team of leaders to guide it. The work is challenging and the reward is great! Competition and teamwork are both huge aspects of our work environment."

in Boston, MA

"I've been working at Insight Global for about three and a half months now. The culture here is incredible, and everyone in our Boston office gets along extremely well with one another. I never thought my co-workers could be some of my best friends but I was greatly mistaken when I thought that. Insight Global really cares about its employees and is very unique in the sense that you have personal relationships with your direct managers, and you know they really care about you."

in Boston, MA

"I've worked for Insight Global for four months now and I couldn't be happier! The office atmosphere and company culture as a whole are unmatched and the people here truly make it. I genuinely look forward to coming into work each day and being surrounded by such positive, encouraging individuals. I can confidently say choosing to work for Insight Global was absolutely the right decision for me."

in Richmond, VA

"I've worked for Insight Global since June, so for about 4 months now. I came in and they trained me to know what I need to know. I love it here. The culture is fun and creative, but everybody also works hard. We operate as a team. Without our account managers, we wouldn't know the business, and without our recruiters, we wouldn't have the candidates. The people who work above me motivate me to push myself to reach my goals and are there for me when I am struggling and need help. This company is amazing. Just stay positive and work hard."

in San Francisco, CA

"I have been promoted within Insight Global after starting as a recruiter. I have great management and really enjoy working here on a day-to-day basis."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Insight Global Employee

"Insight Global is such a fun place to work. You really do become part of a family when you join and form long lasting relationships. They train you on everything you need to know to become successful. It is a work hard, play hard environment and I couldn't be happier with my choice to work here."