On average, employees at Insight Global give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Insight Global employees are IT Recruiters submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Corporate Recruiters with a rating of 4.8.

(based on 425 Insight Global Review Ratings)
4.6
4.7
4.7
4.6
"I've worked with Insight Global for a while now and I can say that I have never had more fun working than I have here. The company culture and work environment keeps you positive and actually looking forward to coming in to work the each day. Being surrounded by hardworking young professionals who are working to achieve the same goals motivates me to work harder to excel in my position. I am confident that I have made the right decision working here at Insight Global."
Posted 4 years ago in Houston, TX
in Richmond, VA

"I have been working at Insight Global now for a little over a month. It is a very positive work environment and everyone is so supportive of each other. If I ever have any questions or need help, there is always someone there to give me guidance. It can be hard work and there have been some bumps along the way but hard work in this company certainly pays off. I'm excited to see where my career here goes!"

Insight Global Employee

"Insight Global is such a fun place to work. You really do become part of a family when you join and form long lasting relationships. They train you on everything you need to know to become successful. It is a work hard, play hard environment and I couldn't be happier with my choice to work here."

Insight Global Employee

"I have worked with Insight Global for almost 1 year. It is a great job to have right out of college, and the people I work with on a daily basis are great. I've learned a lot from this job so far and hope to continue to learn even more."

in Richmond, VA

"Working at Insight Global has changed and molded me in so many ways. My ability to be a professional, time management, high level interactions, and voicing my opinion. I enjoy coming into work every day!"

Average Insight Global Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Boston, MA

"I've been working with this company for two months now, I absolutely love the environment and there is so much room for growth! A great company for recent grads looking for experience in many different fields."

Insight Global Employee

"I have worked for Insight Global for about 6 weeks now and have very much enjoyed my time. Insight Global offers a lot to recent college graduates such as myself who are looking to find what they want to do with their lives. Maybe the best part of the company is the culture. The culture is outstanding with everyone being very outgoing as well as helpful when needed."

in Washington, DC

"love the culture, room for growth and hands on training the company provides to each of its new hires. I feel like my career matters to my supervisors and you definitely get out what you put in. So if you are a hard worker, you will be rewarded with a great career opportunity here!"

in Southfield, MI

"Been working for Insight Global about 2 months now! It is such a great environment, with awesome people to work with. There's a never ending opportunity to advance within the company. I like how competitive and fast paced it is."

in Boston, MA

"Been working for Insight Global for 6 months. Great people and sales training. If you are looking to accelerate a career in sales you will be happy! Very hands on in your development and give you control of your own destiny. The harder you work the faster you can reap the benefits!"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Boston, MA

"Insight Global provides an opportunity for quick upward growth into sales. As a work-hard play-hard company, you are able to get out the results you want to see - just have to put in the effort!"

in Boston, MA

"Insight Global is the definition of a work hard play hard company! You have the opportunity work hard and dictate your success. Anyone who is interested in a career in sales and wants to have a company behind them dedicated to success should highly consider IG!"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Insight Global Employee

"I have truly enjoyed myself working for Insight Global! I am on my second month with the company and I feel so welcomed, supported and feel myself growing as an individual. My supervisors are always there for me when I have questions and my co-workers are all high energy, positive people. It makes the workplace a fun place to be! The company is committed to helping me get to where I want in my career."

in Charlotte, NC

"I have worked with Insight Global for a couple months now and it has been great. My co-workers are great and management is very helpful in getting promoted and moving up to the next level."

Professional Recruiter
in Charlotte, NC

"I have worked at Insight Global since 2016. I love coming to work every day and it feels like family."

in Dunwoody, GA

"Insight Global is a great company to work for. They have so much on opportunity for the people that are willing to work hard for it. I have met some of my best friends here, I love the work environment!"