(based on 491 Insight Global Review Ratings)
4.6
4.7
4.7
4.6
"I have been working as a recruiter for a little over two months now. It is a great environment to work in. The office is full of young, fun people who are excited to hang out both inside and outside the office. The hours can be long and the work can be difficult and frustrating at times since you do so much work that depends on the decisions of other people, but the work is very rewarding when it all works out. Working with such fun and energetic people can also help balance out the frustrating times."
Posted 3 years ago in Washington, DC
in Philadelphia, PA

"Loved the easiness and the wording was very easy to understand"

Project Manager
in Brentwood, TN

"I've worked for Insight Global for the past 10 years where I was contracted to Schneider Electric as a Project Manager and Sr. Site Manager. Overall, my experience has been very positive."

Accounts Payable Specialist
in El Segundo, CA

"I've worked for PCM, Inc. which was acquired in December 2019 by Insight, Inc. In my current role I provided full cycle account payable services. Including scanning Invoice, coding vendors and job centers, matched invoices and purchase orders, process batching for payment, and issued payments to vendors upon proper authorization. These skills were utilized using 5 different ERP system which were converted into one Insight, Inc system. SAP, AX , SX , MACS and Trend 2 were used as tools to fully process all items under the responsibility of the A/P department."

QA Architect
in Charlotte, NC

"Good company but you don’t get any useful benefits. Like insurance or 401k."

Average Insight Global Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Philadelphia, PA

"Insight Global has a remarkable growth curve but is reluctant to give all benefits unless asked. They are a warm body shop that is a source agent for other companies."

Risk Specialist
in Timonium, MD

"Placed in a role that fit my skillset perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better group of coworkers and leadership."

in Morristown, NJ

"I have worked for Insight Global for 2 years as a Professional Recruiter. It was a fantastic first job out of school, and I think it has set me up for success moving forward. The people are great. The environment is great. I have no complaints. It is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to start a sales career. The only cons are that they favor sales people way more than they do recruiters."

in Tampa, FL

"I have worked for Insight Global for eleven months and found both the account managers and immediate managers to be very knowledgeable and willing to listen and help. I believe that Insight Global is an excellent contracting company to work for."

Insight Global Employee

"I found them very accommodating in getting me to the client quickly and smoothly."

Portfolio Consultant
in Reston, VA

"Excellent company and exquisite benefits."

Insight Global Employee

"Insight Global is a great company to work for. They believe in all of their employees and help find the right career paths for each person. Most importantly, the culture is great! You have like minded individuals from all over the country who want to see you succeed and accomplish your goals."

Professional Recruiter
in Nashville, TN

"I've worked for Insight Global for 5 years which has a very young culture. It provides excellent experience for a young business professional right out of school. A lot of turnover due to high metrics and a very cut throat mentality / very experienced management. Great first job out of school though."

Technical Recruiter
in Salt Lake City, UT

"I have been working at Insight Global since the beginning of 2020. My company is the third largest IT staffing firm in the US, and the 5th largest in regards to Accounting, Finance, and Engineering roles. We have placed new hires with local companies here in Salt Lake City, as well as companies across the United States."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Consultant

"Insight is a good company. They have worked hard to find opportunities for me over the years with a few different companies. They build a relationship with their job candidates to understand their needs and job desires."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Orlando, FL

"I always got a hold of my PM at Insight they were great and friendly and very helpful."