190 Insight Global Anonymous Employee Reviews

Browse Insight Global Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 182 Anonymous Employee Review Ratings)
in Clearwater, FL

"Work was steady and the training was ok. The overall work was not something I would wish to do for any length of time. It is a job but look some where else if you are looking for a career."

Insight Global Anonymous Employee

"I have worked for Insight Global almost 5 years and have seen nothing but growth and compassion. A great company to me is one that allows you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally and Insight Global has done that for me."

in Orlando, FL

"I've worked on a contract for Walt Disney World since April 2019. I have found Disney to be a fantastic place to work, with very knowledgeable and experienced colleagues. The company currently employs over 70,000 Cast Members in the Orlando area."

Insight Global Anonymous Employee

"I have worked at Insight Global for about 7 months now. The work environment is great and the people are even better. My position requires a lot of time working in Excel. Over time, you will learn a lot of different formulas in excel that will make your life easier!"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Average Insight Global Attributes by Anonymous Employee

4.7
4.7
in Charlotte, NC

"Good company to work for."

in Aurora, IL

"The experience is great just need better management also better structure. The leadership is very poor and some of the employees come in smelling like drugs the type of atmosphere for kids just coming out of high school not for anyone who is grown or want to actually make something of their career!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Insight Global Anonymous Employee

"While it has been a few years, I started my professional career as a Sales Agent for a start-up beverage company in Michigan called American Premium Blends. Through cold calling, customer-facing demonstrations, and quality follow-through, I was able to work my way up to Regional Sales Manager for the mitten part of Michigan (the lower peninsula). Later on, I worked as a consultant for a few Cannabis Delivery companies in California. In this role, I helped design custom marketing plans, product packaging, and implemented delivery tracking systems. My desire has been to join the Cannabis industry full time, while utilizing my professional qualifications in sales, analysis, and management."

in Cupertino, CA

"i have worked at Insight Global for about 5 months now. In these five months Im glad to say the company has a very social fun loving culture that works very well for people who are looking to have these characteristics in their position. While at many times it feels micromanaged, the company really wants to check in to make sure all employees are always motivated and checked up on."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Charlotte, NC

"I worked for Insight Global as a contractor for Wells Fargo Bank. Responsive, and concerned in my success while working for Wells Fargo Bank."

Insight Global Anonymous Employee

"It’s a typical consulting company. The pay is ok but there aren’t very good benefits."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5