On average, employees at Honeywell give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Honeywell employees are Mechanical Engineers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Systems Administrators with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 285 Honeywell Review Ratings)
"Work atmosphere seems to be important to management at Honeywell. As a result I had good assignments and worked with exceptional engineers. The products were superior and I had the chance to work on them from start to finish. I was proud when our projects were successful and customers were happy. Yes I would recommend that people try to get a job at Honeywell."
Posted 6 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
Assembler

"Honeywell is a great company to work for, but not for the hourly positions. HR is jealous of other individuals that hold a Bachelor of Science, and will not give the opportunity of growth and the salary compensation does not let you survive properly."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Torrance, CA

"Honestly a good place to work"

Honeywell (505)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sigma Designs (5)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Polara Engineering (6)
Honeywell Employee

"Highly skilled and competent when working with complex systems, machines, facilities and equipment coupled with outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance and installation works on factory and facility electrical/electronic machines, devices and automated equipment. I possess strong knowledge of mechanisms and control systems with the ability to interpret electrical schematics, wiring diagram, ladder logic diagram, process diagram, blue prints, technical manuals and other engineering related documents. I have gained advance skills in Electrical & Electronics Engineering coupled with training in Electromechanics thus proficient in electrical wiring, motor control, system automation, process control, power control, inverter technology, VFDs, PLCs, electro-pneumatics/hydraulics, mechanical drives, machine design, fabrication and equipment installation. I have Exceptional ability to perform on heights, humid, hot and high volume machine production environment, with years of practical experience in Servicing and FMCG industry."

Cognizant Engineer
in Murfreesboro, TN

"Worked for Honeywell since 2010, it has been a great experience."

Average Honeywell Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Senior Engineer
in Indianapolis, IN

"Good Company for employees"

Principal Engineer
in Torrance, CA

"Overall it is a company that offers a modern tech company exposure but with huge barriers of work process flow."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Lead Project Engineer

"I wouldn't recommend to work here because Honeywell does not employ well."

Project Manager
in Tempe, AZ

"I've been working at Honeywell since 1995, having started my first job right out of college. Over the years I have held jobs with increasing responsibilities that drive quality, delivery, cost, and inventory for all manufacturing and service Aerospace sites."

Manager
in Tucson, AZ

"I've worked at Honeywell for 35 years. It was a great company starting with Garret AirResearch then AlliedSignal and finally Honeywell. Many opportunities to grow and develop. Great benefits for education and training. Best part of my job was the last few years in a entrepreneurial group. We were able to accomplish many site critical projects in short amounts of time."

in South Bend, IN

"Nice, steady place to work."

in Glendale, AZ

"Honeywell has great teams of amazing engineers that are leading the world in developing new aerospace technologies. Most managers that I have met and worked with are both competent and compassionate. The pay and benefits are above average for the market. The biggest drawback of Honeywell is that at the CORPORATE level, it treats people as "consumables"."

Field Service Engineer

"Honeywell is a solid company and has a lot of available resources. I enjoyed my time with the company and would recommend to anyone who wants to work there."

Assembler
in Omaha, NE

"I worked for Honeywell Smart Energy manufacturing, calibrating, and testing commercial gas meters. I worked 60+ hours a week on the overnight shift. I was quickly made the lead and offered a supervisor position. The job became difficult after a year due to the high turnover of employees not liking the overnight shift and hours. Standards for employees was deteriorating as the need for workers grew. I left after the job and hours were attracting too many workers on drugs and quality and safety were dramatically affected."

Chemical Engineer
in Pottsville, PA

"I worked at Honeywell for 2.5 years as a chemical engineer. There was always challenging and engaging work to do and I grew a lot as an engineer. It is a little old fashioned in regards to its culture. We typically worked 50 hour weeks without any overtime and the mentality was one of, "it doesn't matter how much work you have, just get the job done.""

in Herndon, VA

"A decent company to work for. Bit hard to get through some of the politics if you are a honest person, otherwise a nice company to start a career."