(based on 60 Dollar Tree Review Ratings)
Dollar Tree Employee

"• Over 6 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing. • Proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications and good experience on Core Java, OOPS concepts. • In depth knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including traditional Waterfall model as well as Agile/Scrum methodologies. • Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid to develop automation testing ;;scripts for web applications. • Experience in the development of Data driven, Behavior driven development (BDD), Test driven development (TDD) and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium. • Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP). • Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files. • Experience in creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, Manual Testing, and automated Test Execution. • Strong experience with SOA architecture which include Soap Web Service and RESTful Web Service Testing. • Extensive knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept. Extensively used Java for test case automation. Experience in implementing TDD and BDD. • Extensive knowledge on framework like Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, Maven for project management tool and Jenkins for Continuous Integration. • Proficiency in different types of Testing such as Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Black-Box Testing, Integration Testing, Component Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Boundary Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser Testing, and Functional Testing. • Performed web-debugging tools like XPath, Firebug, and Fire Path to locate elements in Selenium WebDriver, and also can find multiple XPath declarations with direct way from Parent note to Child. • Capability in setting up and carrying out browser compatibility testing e"

Construction Project Manager
in Chesapeake, VA

"I’ve worked for the Dollar Tree Corporation for the past 2 years. This is Fortune 134 company with thousands of employees. Very good corporation to work who care about their employees especially the ones on the front lines. It is a company that encourages self-development and will promote within the organization. All in all a great company to work for."

Dollar Tree (95)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Lehigh Press (8)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Aaron Brothers (16)
in Tacoma, WA

"I worked for dollar tree for two years and helped put shelves in and put merchandise in the store.,at first I would come in on my days off and come in when other workers would call in sick and that happened quite frequently they try to put a quilt trip on you when you call in sick the place is very dirty and unorganized they tell us to tell the customers that the bathrooms are not working when they are they make us lie to customer..after all that they dropped my hrs down to 13 hrs"

Construction Project Manager
in Chesapeake, VA

"Fast-paced company. Good benefits."

Average Dollar Tree Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Cranberry Twp, PA

"I've worked with dollar tree since 2018, Dollar has helped me when I was looking for another job. the people are nice to work with and it can be one of the most laid back jobs around"

Dollar Tree Employee

"I’ve worked for Dollar Tree 2015. The company is changing and has evolved, but can be unrealistic in hourly expectations for the pay."

in Stockton, CA

"Dollar Tree provides employees with the ability to learn, grow, and develop with a multi-billion dollar industry that services of 15,000 stores worldwide. If you're looking for a career in logistics and warehouse management, Dollar Tree is for you!"

in Brooklyn, NY

"Lacking work Ethics & Integrity, Allows severe Abuse by Customers,Criminals and Upper Management, Company Profit over Employees Safety, Very poor employees & working conditions, lots theft within Mngmnt ignores Safety,Stealing is acceptable if anything encourage theft by Mngmnt in return for profits."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in College Point, NY

"Not a bad company to work for. Just not enough people to do the job, so the manager has to do most of the work."

in Bronx, NY

"Great company , good start for someone looking to For a easy going job"

in Warrensburg, MO

"Long hours with no OT pay or any compensation for managers. Expected to work weekends when they tell you that weekends are very minimal that you would work. Unrealistic expectations for associates and broken promises. Always mentioned incentive pay and bonuses and neither every happened."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Statesboro, GA

"In our store the manager cusses us out threatens us makes us clock out for lunch and breaks and makes us work if we don't do what we are told she says the word g**d*** to us. She punishes us by cutting our hours and changing our schedule when we are off. She also makes our assistant manager take extra lunches for her friend who worked with her at their previous job. Her friend gets overtime and all advantages. She has threatened to punch our assistant manager for letting a sick employee go home early last year"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Butte, MT

"I worked for Dollar Tree since 2013, I've been sent to help in other stores. I work very hard but you did not recognize good work, hard work, dedication."

in Irving, TX

"I worked there 9 months without being trained properly and one day company security, which she said was over 500 stores, came in and fired over 10 employees for little things that were unfair to the employees because they didn't know they were doing something wrong to begin with cause they weren't trained properly, and I was one of them. She told me that the store was having a high shrinkage, and so firing employees left and right was not the answer in my eyes."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Brooklyn, NY

"I currently work for this company and I make 19 dollars and hour. In fact I make much less than that. In addition to that, I also handle taking in the frozen truck which now brings me to taking in 4 trucks a week. The hours are full time but rarely have enough employees to put out merchandise or help from daytime management to help in processing any freight."