(based on 40 ConocoPhillips Review Ratings)
"This company is the best company I've ever worked for. I came here straight our of college, and would recommend it to anyone. It is very family oriented and they take care of their employees. Even though it is a fortune 4 company, it is easy to see that the employees are seen as assets."
Posted 6 years ago in Bartlesville, OK
in Westlake, LA

"Phillips 66 treats their employees very well from a financial perspective. The company has fantastic benefits as well, but there is more to be desired when it comes to work-life balance. There is a culture in which employees are expected to work at least 50 hours a week, and it is very hard to take PTO."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
ConocoPhillips Employee

"I've worked for ConocoPhillips since 2013 and have found it to be a company that puts the safety of its employees first while providing best in industry returns to its shareholders. ConocoPhillips is a company that is good at recongizing where it has a weakness and addressing that weakness accordingly."

ConocoPhillips (68)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is Saudi Aramco (40)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Marathon Petroleum (12)
3.9 Average of All Companies in this Industry (995)
in Watford City, ND

"Working with ConocoPhillips has been a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone. This is a great place to work"

Superintendent

"I’ve worked for ConocoPhillips on many jobs and there wonderful and very knowledgeable staff and clients easy to work for and with"

Average ConocoPhillips Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Hartford, IL

"The company is very loyal to employees that have been there for years. They don’t have as much loyalty to those that transfer to the company mid career. Competitive pay and benefits."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Project Scheduler
in Belle Chasse, LA

"The company has a very positive environment. The work culture there is very engaging and caring. If there is a problem or an issue that you hvae, there are numerous people that will help you figure out a solution."

ConocoPhillips Employee

"This job was a great learning experience and ConocoPhillips is a great company."

Content Analyst

"I have worked at ConocoPhillips for a SharePoint migration project. I find it to be a very capable company. Technologically advanced company moving to Office 365 and rolling up SharePoint to the the newest version is always a plus."

Global Web Infrastructure Analyst

ConocoPhillips Employee

"Good company. Involved in the community."

in Bartlesville, OK

"I survived Phillips 66 for 14 months, which in retrospect is somewhat amazing.The company culture is one of mediocrity. If you're highly intelligent and driven to self-improve, do not work for Phillips 66.The systems are unnecessarily complex and badly architected, which everyone seems to accept with a blasé attitude.The choice to implement SAP PI was an extremely poor one, and now they shovel all of the misery that has resulted on a team that has very high turnover."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Regulatory Technician

"I've worked for the company for 5 year. It's a great company to work for, but no room for improvement in order to move up with the company. They are not willing to cross train their employees and I'm one who likes to cross train in other area in order to help out where needed. I like to expand my horizons and have the opportunity to move up with in a company."

Migration Specialist
in Wilmington, CA

"Excellent company to work for and opportunities to move up in the company."

Systems Designer
in Bartlesville, OK

"I may have restrictions on personal opinions. In my experience, I never before had about 1/2 hour per month of one-on-one time with my supervisor, especially on a critical project. Normally, when a company splits, the now-competing IT dept employees are not required to sit next to each other with the warning, You could go to jail if the competitor sees sensitive data on your screen. Don't believe the hours of automated 'teamwork' training. There is much more I would like to say. Get it"

Security Officer
in Sweeny, TX

"College trained, 2 years"

What do you like about working at ConocoPhillips?

"I really liked learning new skills, working with good people,and being independent"

"I would ask employees if they were prepared to handle shift work and 12 hour work days"

What don't you like about working at ConocoPhillips?

"I really enjoyed my job daily, the people and the environment gave me nothing to not like"

"Everyone had good supervision on the crew, they mayb e could of offered more training oppertunites"