(based on 176 CompuCom Review Ratings)
in Bentonville, AR

"I have worked there 4 years and have gotten one raise. I am way underpaid for my skill sets. The only good thing is they give plenty of PTO, other than that it is a lousy place to work if you want a career. Management at the Bentonville branch is largely incompetent. They leave people as temps for over a year, sometimes longer. Like I said raises are non existent no matter how valuable you are to the organization."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Miami, FL

"Have worked here for quite a while and it is competitively comparable with most IT companies."

in Modesto, CA

"CompuCom is a good starting ground for someone getting into IT, but the room for growth is limited. I also feel that they are lacking when it comes to compensation for the employee, they do not seem to value the workers."

Field Service Analyst
in San Antonio, TX

"I work for Compucom for 8 months and the freedom to do your job is great. No micromanagement, but the advisement is very poor. I have co-workers that have been here for years and still not had a raise. I have not gotten a raise either, nor will they talk about a raise."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Compliance Specialist
in Whitewater, WI

"I think the company is a great company to get started with and learn different styles of management systems."

Wintel Server Analyst
in Milwaukee, WI

"Salary is moderate and the best part of working for CompuCom is the ability to work on latest and greatest technology. The additional resources inside of CompuCom can also help research and identify issues a technician may be working on while on a customer location."

CompuCom Employee

"I have worked for Compucom since 2010 on one of the many accounts they currently have. The company is always looking to create more opportunities for its staff, as well as employ hard-working people to assist in the many facets the company provides."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Louisville, KY

"This is a great stepping stone in the area. You will get a lot of experience in a short amount of time. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies in your experience with Compucom. The compensation is not to standard, but you will walk away with a lot of experience."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Intern
in Milpitas, CA

"Great place to work, and this is dream place to work for and lots of training and advancement. Benefits are great as per employees, people are very accommodating, diversified community, near by some other company, dependable, you get a lot of help when you need it. I will rate the company as a Great company to work with."

in Burbank, CA
CompuCom Employee

"I've worked at Compucom for roughly two years, until about 6 months ago, it was a great work environment with collaboration, learning and advancement opportunities. Recently, due to a change in executive leadership, the company vision has changed and the environment as well. Collaboration and forward thinking are no longer a priority, tech trends have been ignored. In short, the company has a short term focus that will be detrimental to them in the future."

CompuCom Employee

"I have worked for CompuCom since 2007. The organization I am in has had major changes in the past 4 years. My group has had 4 different managers in the past 2 years. Almost all of them great but I guess too much in their plate to handle the day to day operations. Getting promoted and getting the salary for the level you are takes forever as there are many people involved in the salary increase that by the time it is approved it has been already 9 months to a year since you submitte the request."

Subject Matter Expert
in Bentonville, AR

"I have worked for CompuCom for 2 years. They are a good company to work for but are not much on compensating employees for work well done. But they are a good company and are growing due to their efforts to keep the customer happy."

Senior Help Desk Analyst

"I was outsourced from RCCL to CompuCom where I was at for a year (my seniority from RCCL transferred over to accumulate to 5 years). The company laid all of the RCCL ex employees off siting cut backs."

in Sarasota, FL

"I took this job because it was much closer to home than my old job. Within a week of me getting this job they told me the contract they had was in jeopardy and so was my job. By the end of the month I found myself barley scraping by as they handed me a job every once and a while. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!!!!!"

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5