(based on 34 Chipotle Review Ratings)
Senior QA Manager
in Newport Beach, CA

"Amazing company with great culture, people and products. Leaders in food industry business with strong emphasis on technology innovations."

in Newport Coast, CA

"Chipotle is a really great company with a solid understanding of their customers and were far ahead on digital operations which allowed them to stay extremely busy throughout the COVID19 crisis. Even prior to the outbreak Chipotle had already dedicated itself to making digital sales its #1 priority. The company has a good ethos and treats its employees with respect, pays competitively and tries to create an empowering environment for its employees."

Chipotle (47)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (9)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
in Paso Robles, CA

"Chipotle is nice. you get free food after every shift. the hours are ok but it's an overall good place to work"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Crew Member

"I had the opportunity to work for Chipotle Mexican Grill from September 2018-May 2020. Overall it was a great experience because they were aware of the industry they participated in and tried to be a role model in kitchen safety and employee performance. The biggest skill I learned was discipline."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Columbus, OH

"Hostile work environment.. Unprofessional.."

in East Greenbush, NY

"This position granted the freedom to accomplish designated tasks at my own accord. While the work was often difficult, it was highly rewarding. Working with such a supportive team helped boost moral and contributed towards an all together memorable experience."

in Newport Beach, CA

"Great company, great culture, and good people"

Chipotle Employee

"I worked for Chipotle for 3 years. The company had great atmosphere which helped create a very friendly environment. Everyone was basically on a first name basis which made inter-departmental compliance much easier and deadlines less stressful. I would recommend this company!"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Chipotle Employee

"Worked for Chipotle for 4 years and overall the experience was great. They are very flexible and helpful when it comes to moving, I moved to another city from where I started and that transition was clear and easy. There are its up and downs just like anywhere but an overall great place to work."

Prep Worker
in Alliance, OH

"I worked as prep crew during the semester. I mainly washed dishes, cooked rice, and prep-ed meat for the next day. The work there wasn't hard at all, just repetitive and the amount of work you had depended on both the amount of customers that came in and how the shift before you did."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Tustin, CA

"Great place to work at. They teach you a lot once you start moving into the management team. I wish compensation was a little better."

in Lewis Center, OH

"This job is very fast paced, and extremely team oriented. It can be overwhelming at sometimes but overall is a fairly simple job. Simple yet tedious"

in Columbus, OH

"I've worked at the Chipotle Restaurant Support center for 2 years doing my part to cultivate a better world. As a Regulatory Food Safety Analyst & QA, I've made a direct impact on food safety protocols and procedures followed in 2,600+ restaurants nationwide ensuring regulatory compliance following the FDA Food Code."

in San Antonio, TX

"I worked at Chipotle Mexican Grill for a little over a year and had an overall good experience. It’s company focused on food safety but that sometimes means that due to company sick policy, you’ll end up short staffed without much notice. As a GM you have to concentrate your efforts in developing a great restaurant culture so your employees don’t take advantage of the relaxed sick policy."

in Chico, CA

"I worked for Chipotle Mexican Grill for almost five years. At that time I found the employee culture at my store to fluctuate, however, it always maintained a friendly atmosphere. The company culture prides itself on sustainable sourcing of produce. Corporate rules tend to change quite often and do not always last long."