On average, employees at CBRE Group give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest CBRE Group employees are Senior Project Managers submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Client Services Specialists with a rating of 4.3.

(based on 101 CBRE Group Review Ratings)
"Truly the best company I have ever worked for. Great people, market leader and an awesome culture are a few of the things I like best about CBRE. I've been with several competitors and I honestly can't ever see leaving CBRE even for more pay because of the tremendous opportunities here. Highly recommend!"
Posted 4 years ago in Charlotte, NC
CBRE Group Employee

"One of the most reputable commercial real estate companies in the world, and for a reason."

in Mountain View, CA

"A good company that supports its employees."

CBRE Group (164)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Taycor Financial (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
CBRE Group Employee

"CBRE is a great company with ambitious goals and hardworking teams. They care about their employees and their clients equally. My experience has allowed me to grow as a professional and sharpen my skills. But the relationships I've built with my team have been the highlight of my time at CBRE."

in Salt Lake City, UT

"CBRE is a strong company with amazing core values. They treat employees well and value their collective experience. Consistent training, learning opportunities and various employee appreciation / career development programs available."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average CBRE Group Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Richmond, VA

"A wide ranging organization. from project and facility management to real estate you can find a wide range of opportunities"

in San Antonio, TX

"This is a very flexible and career invested company. They are very much about client and customer satisfaction and safety is the priority over all else. The company is very family-oriented and is all about cost savings for the client as well as performing the best possible service as well as furthering the education and experience of its employees."

Head of Operations

"I worked on the Digital and Technology team, which was very disorganized. Teams didn't work well together which made getting even small tasks completed extremely difficult. The company also lacked a D&T vision at a high level which resulted in frustrations for team members and wasted resources at a company level."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Lead Building Engineer
in Torrance, CA

"I started my career at Facey Medical, they then hired a third party company which is CBRE. I was promoted into CBRE with 11 years of Facey seniority in Building Management. I am looking to relocate based on my new assignment. I was set to oversee sites in San Pedro but being Mon-Fri it has taken its toll, my new goal is to find a new path closer to home."

Senior Project Manager
in Detroit, MI

"NA No information No information No information"

Procurement Specialist

"I've worked for CBRE | FacilitySource since 2017. It was my first job after graduating from college. Since working there, I've gained valuable experience in procurement, Excel/Tableau, and vendor management."

Facilities Manager
in Charlotte, NC

"I worked at CBRE for a year as a Facilities Program Manager. There I contributed my knowledge and experience of Facilities Management and problem-solving. While there I also had gained a wealth of knowledge in return"

in San Bruno, CA

"Upper management as a whole had difficulty enforcing schedule inefficiency and lack of performance from the design team."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Lead Building Engineer

"• Managed a crew of 10 technicians covering over 1 million square feet of commercial/medical office space • Oversee the preventative maintenance services and repairs on all building equipment and tracking accordingly by work order processing and history reports • Managed Building Systems from Fire Alarms Panels, HVAC, Elevators, Underground Fuel tank, and Plumbing Septic Tanks to ensure operations of equipment and functionality."

CBRE Group Employee

"It’s a great global company, very successful, and invests in employees by providing enhanced training and development programs along with great job opportunities."

in Kansas City, MO

"CBRE is an international property management company that provides its employees with a wide range of resources. I have been employed by them for almost a year and feel that they are a good company to work for."