(based on 60 Cbeyond Review Ratings)
Cbeyond Employee

"Birch (formally Cbeyond) was an ok place to work. It was a total grind and they had developed such a bad reputation for themselves, prospecting was more than challenging."

Cbeyond Employee

"Worked since June 2014. Company was sold after I was hired."

Cbeyond (92)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
in Miramar, FL

"Cbeyond is a very ethical company with a strong record of providing business solutions to numerous companies around the country. They employ thousands of people around the country and are considered an industry in cloud computing services, data backup and recovery and a host of other IT related products."

Voice Engineer

"I've been with Cbeyond since June 2005 which is a voice over IP company providing services such as PRI, SIP, Analog and CAS. We also provide other services such as Webhosting, Email and other Applications. We originally started in 4 markets and now are in 16 markets. Per the growth there was several opportunities to grow with the company and expand your knowledge."

Average Cbeyond Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Enterprise Account Executive

"I've worked for AT"

Network Support Engineer

"Cbeyond was a great place to work before it was bought out. I worked with some very skilled people that made learning and working fun. It was easy to go into work every day because I truly loved what I did."

Network Technical Engineer

"I worked at Cbeyond for 6 years, from May of 2002 to May of 2008. During that time we grew from a very small company with a presence in 3 US markets, to a large, publicly-traded company in 10 markets. The company was technologically innovative, well-organized, and almost uniquely successful in market penetration with an integrated voice data services offering."

in Englewood, CO

"Highly micro-managed and stressful work environment. Company policies prevented me from supplying the quality IT support the customer needed."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Cbeyond Employee

"Not happy with the acquisition, Birch doesn't seem to know what they are getting into."

Access Recovery Team Engineer
in Englewood, CO

"This company is a great stepping stone, but they lack the support needed for the agents working on the phones. They do not give all the needed tools and training, so you better be able to figure things out on your own and not be afraid to ask for help."

Cbeyond Employee

"I've worked for Cbeyond for approximately 2 years. In those years I was able to learn incredible amounts of things about supporting Voice and Data services. The learning experience is top-notch. The pay, compensation, and hours on the other hand could be improved."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Gardena, CA

"I have worked for CBEYOND for the past 3 years without the follow-through from management on Operations promotion."

Cbeyond Employee

"I worked at Cbeyond for 6 months working on the Helpdesk. Was one of the worst jobs I ever had. Only get a 30 min lunch and management was horrible. They cared more about customer surveys than fixing issues. All about getting customers off the phone and calls out the Queue. Working in a call center environment is bad enough with bad managers that don't really care about you. Was glad to leave this company."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Reston, VA

"I loved working for CBeyond! The work was challenging and I was constantly learning something new. I was able to work from home much of the time as I lived about 90 minutes from the office in Reston, Va. My supervisor and the Sr. Business Analyst helped me to become proficient in my work."

Sales Account Executive

"If you are looking for a job, they will find you. Once you're in, you sign your life away to 8 am meetings that are nothing but lectures and change that's led by c-levels that have no clue on how to build a sales organization. Turnover is 100% / yr. Work conditions are horrible. Commissions are not paid on time nor are they ever right. Always in the company's favor. Disputes go on paper forms that get lost. Sales spiffs are never remembered. This is the worse firm I have ever worked for. RUN."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5