On average, employees at AAA give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest AAA employees are QA Analysts submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Dispatchers with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 140 AAA Review Ratings)
"I worked for AAA staffing in 2013; it was a great place to be located at. The desk clerks were very adamant about getting work past to me in a decent time to make to the job site easy and on time. They where also friendly in doing so. Everyday I looked forward to going to work; to use my tools; so that I could use them the proper way."
Posted 6 years ago in Atlanta, GA
Truck Driver
in Sacramento, CA

"Hello I’m Ronnie, I’ve worked for AAA since 2019, I came into the company in which holds a very strong reputation with over 16 million customers and 8000 employees world wide. To me when I was looking for the job I wanted a job where I could provide excellent customer service because I’m all about making others happy and getting the job done fast, and efficiently."

Sales Agent
in Huntington Beach, CA

"I have worked for the Automobile Club of Southern California since 2015. I have successfully taken on roles as a customer service representative, call center supervisor, claims adjuster and sales agent."

AAA (226)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Tickets.com (6)
Accommodations Inspector
in Costa Mesa, CA

"The Automobile Club of Southern California offers a variety of departments ranging from a full service travel agency to a legal department. Growth within the company is encouraged and after 5 years of service, one is fully vested. As an employee, you are entitled to many discounts as well as sponsored evenings at local sporting events and theme parks."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Insurance Specialist
in Huntsville, AL

"I’ve only worked for AAA for a month. In this short amount of time I have come to admire the company as a whole. I am impressed by the core values of the company which are to give the customer the best experience possible with every interaction as well as providing the excellent service that the company is known for."

Average AAA Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Costa Mesa, CA

"Overall AAA is a good company. They are not for profit so I believe the way they handle things are a little different. You get a few holidays off, no they are not paid, and no vacation time paid. You can make a bunch of money there bu also risk the fact of losing it next month or maybe even 8 months down the line. Whenever your insured decides to cancel during their policy effective date. There are good managers, great managers and not so good managers. Just pray you get on the right team. Their trainings was great and they are now improving that as well. Everything is still done pretty old school on the sales side we use a lot of paper and I mean a lot."

in Texas City, TX

"AAA is a great company that has been around over 100 years. There is growth opportunities in various departments and great benefits."

in Colorado Springs, CO

"I worked in Subrogation for a few months as an experienced insurance professional. The workload is heavy and while contributing to a team, you are measured on your individual success. Management is absent unless there is an issue and robotics/analytics is attempting to make the job obsolete. There will always be a human element. Great for people who love to write and embellish the truth!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Costa Mesa, CA

"The management is very terrible. My former manager did not provide training to me or my coworkers and constantly berated us for it. This person is known to be very terrible to work with. In addition, this kind of attitude really shows throughout the company culture."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Coppell, TX

"Great business model, the great company overall"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Insurance Specialist

"This is a great company to work for. There are ups and downs as any company, but if you are willing to work they will help and guide you to your goals!"

Senior Quality Control Analyst
in Dearborn, MI

"Software Test Analyst with diversified experience with a wide variety of projects and environments, testing of web applications, mobile applications, client-server, and database related projects. Experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing web applications & mobile, defect tracking, management, and reporting. Strong familiarity with iPhone & Android operating systems and applications. Seeking an opportunity in a professional, progressive & fast growing organization with bright prospects of career advancement."

Travel Agent
in Tulsa, OK

"This company has a lot to offer in many different areas and fields from sales to customer service. The supervisor was excellent in all my and my fellow co-workers' needs."

in Costa Mesa, CA

"The accounting department is large (85+), mainly insurance and motor club accountants, whom are family oriented. There is generally a low turn over rate. However, expect to work weekends and overtime January through May."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Morrisville, NC

"I have worked at AAA for a few years, overall it is a good company to work for. The training courses available are very helpful to the overall success and the management team are super friendly and curious."

in Valencia, CA

"Great company and they have amazing benefits and pension plan. I definitely recommend if wanting something challenging yet stable."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5