(based on 124 AAA Review Ratings)
"I worked for AAA staffing in 2013; it was a great place to be located at. The desk clerks were very adamant about getting work past to me in a decent time to make to the job site easy and on time. They where also friendly in doing so. Everyday I looked forward to going to work; to use my tools; so that I could use them the proper way."
Posted 5 years ago in Atlanta, GA
Data Testing Services Intern
in Glendale, AZ

"I've worked for CSAA for 3 months as an intern and it was a very good experience and an opportunity for me to grow my skills and become a professional business worker. It was an awesome experience for me to apply what I learned in school to real life situations."

in Glendale, AZ

"CSAA offers a variety of technology, but it has had multiple layoffs in the past year because it has not been managed properly. Also, some teams seem favored with opportunities while others see stagnation. There is also a lot of unwillingness among teams to solve problems--there's a lot of "that's not my job" or "you need to contact that team for that, not me"...."

AAA (210)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Priceline.com (6)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is International Cruise & Excursions (6)
Insurance Sales Agent

"I’ve worked for Aaa for a year in a half I love companies who are loyal to their employees and does right by the customers"

Fleet Operations Manager
in Newington, CT

"Fantastic company to work for. Great ethics and work-life balance."

Average AAA Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Costa Mesa, CA

"Good brand. Not good work place morale."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Grand Rapids, MI

"I wish I had never went to work at AAA. Very micro managed, that comes from higher management on down. Your supervisor wants you to feel comfortable talking to them about your job, but only uses it against you. This company is very hard to please. As hard as you may work and as hard as you try to figure out what they want from you, they just find another beg to knock you off from. It is like a witch hunt, you are monitored and listened to constantly. They are so afraid of someone doing something wrong that they overcompensate and make everyone miserable. And they will follow their protocol to bring you down. And they wonder why they have such constant turnover. It's easy! You can't treat people poorly and find fault with everything they do and still keep them. Who needs it? So many games are played and so much stabbing in the back from supervisors. Supervisors are running scared from higher up and will do what it takes to throw you under the bus. Who wants to be timed when they use the bathroom? Who wants a supervisor knocking on the bathroom door and asking when you will be done going to the bathroom? Who wants to be fed a piece of pizza and told not to take lunch because you need to work through your lunch per management? On top of that their computer system is ridiculous. The program was not written for an insurance company and the other program they use is dos, which is from the 70's. Sad place to work."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Costa Mesa, CA

"If you are thinking about a career at Autoclub of Southern California I would think long and hard. I worked for them for over 25 years. The last 5 years there were hell on earth. They have morphed into a corporate monster that has no respect for their workforce. What matters to them is profit even though they hide behind a non-profit status. And you the employee have to cross sell everything under the moon to its members and if you are not successful they will terminate you. I left on an early retirement and I pity anyone who can't!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Driving Instructor
in Costa Mesa, CA

"Comically overworked. Not enough staff. You will be set up to fail. You will be given more work than can be completed in a given week and then chastised for going over-time. Working off the clock in secret and through breaks seems to be the norm as everyone is more terrified at losing their jobs than accounting for their actual workload."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in McLean, VA

"Good work culture, atmosphere is good, enjoyed working, would recommend there."

in Tustin, CA

"All the company cares about is sales. Even if your job description differs from that, they will find a way to force you to sell something. At this location, the members are terrible. No amount of money could make up for the their attitudes. I have never been more disrespected and belittled by complete strangers in my life."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Software Application Developer
in Lake Mary, FL

"AAA was an amazing place to work. The atmosphere of collaboration was the best part by far. They create a very good environment for programming where everyone is willing to share in the efforts to get the job done in whatever way works best for the good of the application (not just any one person)."

Producer
in Columbia, SC

"I really enjoy working at AAA Carolinas. They care about their employees and customers."

in Emeryville, CA

"My time at AAA was an enriching experience. I was given the task to undertake a new project and build everything from the core. I learnt several things about myself on the job and appreciate the opportunity!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Littleton, CO

"I've only been here a short time, but this company is shaping up to be a place I can stay with for more than just a couple years."