(based on 46 Zebra Technologies Review Ratings)
in Burlington, MA

"Small startup who just sold to Zebra. Like most startups, fun but expect to put in a lot of hours."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Alpharetta, GA

"Great place fantastic very good excellent rewarding"

Zebra Technologies (65)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Genie Industries (19)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Adams Thermal Systems (8)
in Santa Barbara, CA

"Innovative products and fast-paced environment to work in, many challenges to keep one motivated. Good learning environment for associates to grow their talents."

QA Specialist
in Holtsville, NY

"Good company, friendly environment. Understanding, challenging work"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5

Average Zebra Technologies Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Holtsville, NY

"Excellent executive Management. The company is very focused on embracing diversity and moving to a Solutions Model. Excellent communication between the CxO suite and the employees."

Customer Service Representative
in Holbrook, NY

"Great company, learned a lot on how to work with people and how to guide clients with their needs. The training was very useful learned a lot and the mangers really cared for the employees"

in Holtsville, NY

"It is a pleasure to work with a talented team of professionals working towards a common goal of excellence in their products and services."

in Lincolnshire, IL

"I have worked for Zebra Technologies for almost four years. They are very good culturally and with training. They have about 8,000 personnel worldwide, many Sales personnel work from their home. People do not leave Zebra unless they have to, as many stays with them for many years."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in El Dorado Hills, CA

"Great products and company. Very best-in-class products and unwavering strategy. Great co-workers and team."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Mechanical Engineer
in Agoura Hills, CA

"i started to work for Zebra (i was Elton at the time) in June 1996 from the French location then moved to California (camarillo) in Jan 2000. Zebra always be a great company to work for which gave me many opportunity to move up. I was able to move from Qa tech to Eng tech then become a Mechanical engineer."

Senior Sales Engineer
in Lincolnshire, IL

"Being employed at Zebra Technologies between 1999-2020 provided multiple opportunities through the various acquisitions. Culture and Solutions Selling was the paramount goal for every employee. As a worldwide organization allowed for coverage in markets touched and untouched."

QA Automation Developer
in Holtsville, NY

"Responsibilities: • Worked in Agile Scrum Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set. • Involved in daily standup meetings, bi-weekly sprint planning, retro activities with automation team. • Designed and developed Selenium automation framework for policy administration system. • Designed and developed automation framework for workflow system with Selenium Web Driver, TestNG. • Enhanced & maintained existing automation scripts to meet company standards. • Created continuous integration jobs using Jenkins to periodically execute automated test cases. • Automate testing of SOAP and REST based API’s. • Development of automation framework and scripts for file compares, DB compares, data entry in PDF forms. • Monitor and identify issues related to VDI for remote execution of automation scripts. • Worked with SQL, for retrieving the data by running queries. • Used Bit bucket as a code repository to check"

Creative Services Lead
in Lincolnshire, IL

"Zebra Technologies is a dynamic, growing company. It has a strong engineering focus that carries through product development, into management and marketing. Corporate culture is in transition, as the company has grown rapidly through acquisition over the last five years. The executive leadership is dedicated to growth and development of their teams."

in Lincolnshire, IL

"I worked at Zebra Technologies 2011-2019. The company has been on an extraordinary journey since the 2014 acquisition of the Motorola Enterprise business. During my tenure, I was very privileged to hold three key leadership positions. I lead my team in the execution of strategic plans that contributed to company key corporate initiatives."

in Alpharetta, GA

"I was at Zebra for a summer internship and really enjoyed my experience. My supervisor was great and very supportive. The projects I was on were challenging and fulfilling and I felt like I was learning every day. While I was not a full time employee, the listed benefits were very good and I would definitely work for them again."