(based on 47 Yellowpages.com Review Ratings)
"I have worked at YP.com for 12 years. YP was formally AT&T. Our digital media products and mix of traditional print yellowpages have accounted for thousands of satisfied advertisers. I have held three different sales positions moving up each time. I truly enjoy working with advertisers and helping clients reach their advertising goals."
Posted 6 years ago in Los Angeles, CA
Yellowpages.com Employee

"I would love to work for YP full time, but due to their contract with Amdocs and KellyMitchell, that dream is not a reality. The people I work with on a regular basis are fun and I enjoy the atmosphere, but the pay for all the work I do and all the travel is nowhere near par."

Yellowpages.com Employee

"That was a good business but management did not manage to guide the company through the 2008 financial crisis."

Yellowpages.com (75)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Western Illinois University (10)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)
Media Relations Specialist

"I've worked for YP and it's fun working environment."

Yellowpages.com Employee

"Good pay, good culture. Supportive company."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Yellowpages.com Ratings in the Past 3 Years

National Digital Operations Supervisor
in Glendale, CA

"I have worked for Yellow Pages for about a year and it's really a great company to work."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Digital Marketing Manager
in Charlotte, NC

"When I was recruited to join YP.com, my career path shifted. I was currently in my prime as a Visual Marketing Manager in the retail industry. My interests at that time was the fashion trend. Coming from that world to the online marketing industry changed my life. The position and my tenure challenged me to grow as a professional. I was articulate; learned quickly about YP.com's culture, procedures and systems. That took me to a whole new level. It was a positive game-changer when I switched from retail to digital. I no longer felt stagnant. I cannot thank YP.com enough for the knowledge they have shared with me in my continued path to achieving my career goals."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Anaheim, CA

"Changing direction and changing the way they do business, They are hiring more people from India so quality has gone down."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Las Vegas, NV

"I've worked with the Spanish Yellow Pages for 6 years and I could not work for the owner any more."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Cyber Representative
in Saint Louis, MO

"I conduct consultative interviews with small to large size businesses by telephone for the sales of directional advertising options via media advertising such as: print, internet and search engine marketing. Schedule, organize and prioritize work to meet customers and product deadline demands promptly, accurately and efficiently. Develop selling strategies through research prior to contacting designated market using a variety of visual and other sales aids."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Sales Representative

"Great experience with the company. There were new investors to the company and they pretty much fired 70% of the workers in the company."

Software QA Engineer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Very good company. Great culture."

Yellowpages.com Employee

"It is a great place to start. YP is in the midst of revamping and it shows. They are still quite behind the times when it comes to technology and allowing workers to telecommute or work from home. That is an absolute no-no and it is sad. With the work we do, all we need is a laptop and internet and we should be able to work from anywhere, but the CEO won't allow it. Such a waste... it's an old person stuck in the 80's managing a 21st century company. It doesn't work."

in Tucker, GA

"The people at YP are great! They were still trying to figure things out after the split with AT&T, so that was a little bit tough. Because of that, the turnover was really high. Plus, the CEO, although pretty good otherwise, did not offer the staff the ability to telework, despite the change in times and workplace norms."

Product Analyst
in Glendale, CA

"I have worked in many companies but working at YP has been the best experience so far. There is a lot of focus recently on changing the company from the inside out and the outside in. Those changes have included re-branding and new products, but also a new focus on employee comfort and freedom. I always have the ability to do my job while enjoying my workplace."

in Charlotte, NC

"This was once a fun job that paid very well. Now it is nothing more than a micromanaged sales prison where they want you to beg for sales and NOT do the right thing for the customer. I believe in customer care and building ongoing relationships. All YP cares about it getting money. I am a great salesperson and I could've done far greater at this company if I could stand behind the products they sell. I could not. They also changed the pay structure resulting in drastic pay cuts to great reps."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5