(based on 47 Yellowpages.com Review Ratings)
"I have worked at YP.com for 12 years. YP was formally AT&T. Our digital media products and mix of traditional print yellowpages have accounted for thousands of satisfied advertisers. I have held three different sales positions moving up each time. I truly enjoy working with advertisers and helping clients reach their advertising goals."
Posted 6 years ago in Los Angeles, CA
in Tucker, GA

"YP was a fantastic employer while they were in the AT&T fold. After Cerberus took over, things went downhill quickly. Hundred of people lost their jobs in 2013, including many vice presidents. Many bargained employees also had their jobs eliminated, and were given the opportunity to apply for a non-union job as an account manager, which made them an at will employee. The morale is horrible right now, and advertisers are questioning the reporting coming from YP's products."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Southfield, MI

"This company has great potential although the biggest flaws it faces are the resistance to change and lack of respect to employees. As a top rated rep I received little to no recognition for my achievements. They also sent someone who lost the company over 240,000 on their CEO trip whereas I had made the company money and wasn't eligible to go."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Tucker, GA

"YP is good for people who are looking for an entry level job after college. YP is willing to hire people with no previous experience, which few companies do. They let you start off slow. You're not expected to produce results immediately, so there's little pressure on you when you're first hired. They have decent training. However, the pay is very low for graphic designers. You'll get paid significantly more anywhere else. You also have very little input about your job."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Glendale, CA

"Pretty good company to work for."

Yellowpages.com Employee

"Be smart, don't start. If you like micro management, pay and benefits cuts and outsourcing, this may be the place for you. The yellow pages are not used and are dead but they still want you to sell it. If you're unethical enough to sell ads that you know won't do anything but cost your clients money, this may be a good fit for you."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Key Account Executive

User Support Specialist
in Tucker, GA

"I enjoyed my short employment period at YP and would have been happy being in their employment for the long term if a company restructure hadn't occurred in my department that affected me."

in Indianapolis, IN

"I have been with this company for 14 months and have determined that it's not for me. Not only has my compensation been changed dramatically in the past 12 months, everything that I have sold is getting cancelled because after using the products, the customers are finding out that they are ineffective. Practically everything that I sell is charging back."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Advertising Account Executive
in Melbourne, FL

"I've worked for AT&T for 15 years. The print phone book is on a steady decline so it's time to change."

Business Analyst
in Glendale, CA

"I'm a contractor at YP.com so this review is based on my experience as such. The directors have been amazing to me and they hope to within a year to convert me to a full time employee. However, the growth opportunities once a full time employee are not often which is an area of concern. Aside that, YP is fast growing and a great place to work. The only down side is the traffic to/from work."

Digital Media Consultant
in Charlestown, MA

"This is a great company to work for if you love sales! The training is amazing and the pay is great. The company environment can be quite stressful but if you are highly competitive and will do everything you can to win, you will find great success within the company."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Anaheim, CA

"This company outsourced the entire graphic department to India."

Yellowpages.com Employee

"I've worked for YP.com for a couple of years. It is a very relaxed job but I don't feel there is much room for advancement. It is difficult to complete tasks due to vendor and management issues. Employees are relaxed and pleasant enough."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Associate Director of Engineering
in Glendale, CA

"I've worked for YP.com since 2009, My experience there has been very pleasant and has help me grow personally and professionally. I expect YP.COM to grow in the near future and I see myself growing with it."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
Director of Digital Advertising
in Glendale, AZ

"Doubt these guys will survive, Print Advertising is dying fast and the only thing that made these guys a player was all the print yellow page sales reps selling digital products as add on . In digital alone they cant make margin, This is a company trying to be a ,com, but it still has that old ATT mentality. No cutting edge products nothing new ,,,always the Johnny Come Lately failures including Buzz (Social Media) Deal of the Day (Daily Deals) and the latest is providing post cards"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5