(based on 113 Yahoo Review Ratings)
"I started working here in January 2013. I have grown immensely from when I first walked through the company doors. I enjoy everything I do and the knowledge I have gained. Displaying the willingness to teach people who are willing to learn is amazing."
Posted 7 years ago in Sunnyvale, CA
eCommerce Consultant
in Hillsboro, OR

"I worked for Yahoo for about 6 years, and absolutely loved it there. I was let go in a round of layoffs, or I would still be there. It's not perfect - nowhere ever is - but the benefits far supersede any complaints."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Developer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I worked for yahoo over 6 years and found Yahoo has very strong in infrastructure built by old Yahoos but current Yahoo management is not strong enough in people management skill and understanding. This poor middle management destroying Yahoo culture and also they do not know how to improve people skill to get optimum output with innovation."

Software Development Engineer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Great company in general but lot of bureaucracy across management."

Intern
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've worked for Yahoo! almost 3 years. I love the culture of the company and I also learned a lot skill from my mentor."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I have worked for Yahoo! since last 3 years and the best professional experiences I share are here."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
User Experience Designer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Im a Taiwanese who like to try new things, and this is why I love UX design so deeply. Im good at replace thinking and try different solutions. I have studied in three different countries, its really help me taking into account the special nature of the user. And I also have a lot passion in taking challenge."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've worked with Yahoo! for more than 5 years and I feel its a great place to work."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
QA Engineer
in San Francisco, CA

"Started as a 3-month contract, and ended up working there for a year and a half. Excellent group in the SF office."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"One of the good companies to work for in Internet namespace."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"I have worked with Yahoo since 2011. I was impressed by the integration centric employee culture in the company first week after I joined the company."

Yahoo Employee

"I have enjoyed writing for Yahoo. Yahoo thrives to ensure that their content is current, free of errors, as well as informative. And, I like this because it has forced me to become a better writer."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5
in Santa Monica, CA

"They are very good. They are giving have the best equipment to get the job done."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
in Santa Monica, CA

"They are great to us. I'd love to work there more as much as I could."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
in Hillsboro, OR

"I worked for Yahoo! Inc. for over three years and would recommend almost any department for employment with the exception of Small Business."

Senior Release Engineer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"I've work for Yahoo! Taiwan Shopping and Data team for 3 years. I think this company is very good company and suitable for most talented engineers."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5