(based on 532 Wipro Review Ratings)
"Wipro is a good company to work for with the reason being you get to travel and see new places and meet new people all the time. They are a global organization, based out of India and are a multi-million dollar company. Wipro is known for their outstanding consultants and services they provide their customers. I, being one of their employees, have built long-lasting relationships with many ex-contracts that I've been on. Just one of the many "perks" Wipro offers you."
Posted 6 years ago in Highland Park, NJ
in Troy, MI

"I've worked for wipro from 2017 to 2020. I found it to be a delightful experience. the people working there were some of the best and brightest I've ever worked with"

in East Brunswick, NJ

"I have been working with Wipro from last 7 years it's a vast company leading to more learning opportunities. However, new practices or procedures can't be implemented in the organization which doesn't help you to be out of box."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Wipro Employee

"I have written hundreds. We can talk about it during a discussion."

Lead Network Administrator
in Nashville, TN

"They give you the illusion of what a great company it is to work for, then you discover the man behind the curtain and see that all of what you see is untrue."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Average Wipro Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Java Web Developer
in East Brunswick, NJ

"nice company and I am glad to get job with the company"

Delivery Director

"I have worked at Wipro for the past 10 years in the capacity of Global Delivery Director. The role encompassed managing very complex delivery projects in multiple countries and regions. I managed all man power, P&L, delivery aspects of all projects including the post production support."

in New Brunswick, NJ

"Wipro Ltd is a $8.5 billion multinational Indian corporation ranked 4th among its competitors with a client base spanning 54 countries with 170,000 + employees. I found the organization to be challenged with highly distributed internally developed processes and infrastructure, lacking in front-line leadership well versed in US state and national culture and willing to manage, monitor, and uphold PCI, HIPAA, GINA Act and EEOC labor laws for its own employees. The culture is quite seriously challenged with diversity, tolerance, respect and willingness to develop "non-Indian" personnel in the US - unfortunately with what appears to be a tumultuous caste system mindset (where one's belief systems actually affect the social status and livelihood that one allowed to hold and pursue) - possibly due to significant political upheaval in India. It can thus come across as overtly disciplinary and abusive to the average American, especially women. Overall the compensation and benefits package was good."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Shelton, CT

"Poor career management and support."

QA Architect
in Mountain View, CA

"its Good for someone to start their career at a certain level."

Client Partner

"Operating execution excellence"

in Bakersfield, CA

"Business Integrity and Transparency are essential values you ought to be looking for when applying for a certain company where you can see yourself grow in your career. This happened to me while working with Wipro. Wipro stands to their unflinching commitment to integrity, fairness, and transparency. They invest in the talent of their people and help you work to be at your best."

in New Brunswick, NJ

"This is an India based company that has a very poor culture. The company is matrixed to the point where you have 5 different managers who all ask the same questions. Additionally, I had members on my team who did not receive a promotion or pay increase for over 5 years. Once the contract that I worked on was ended. I received no help from the resource managers in getting another placement. I was able to get one temporarily from one of my old managers, however, that did not last long. With no help from resource managers, finding a position while on the bench was impossible. Their policy is to lay off the worker after two weeks of being on the bench. I would not recommend this company due to the fact that they don't promote, don't give annual compensation packages, and don't offer their consultants any help in getting their next assignment."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Bellevue, NE

"I was happy working with them. They value my input and gave me the opportunity to work in different projects during the time I was with them."

in Shelton, CT

"Mediocre management abilities to relate to workplace obstacles and politics."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Plano, TX

"Would not recommend to most workers"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5