On average, employees at TEKsystems give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest TEKsystems employees are Lead Technicians submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Business Analysts with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 403 TEKsystems Review Ratings)

"Good recruiting agency to work for. They strive to find the best match between the client and employers."
Posted 8 years ago in San Francisco, CA
in Hanover, MD

"I've worked as a contractor for TEK for 4 years with the promise of being hired permanent. While I have set the standard for productivity and quality of work, this has not been rewarded with enough incentive to stay. Most of my co-workers and clients are great and we have excellent working relationships. However, there is little room for movement in the space I'm in as well as the pushback when trying something new. Finally, while my company has a great initiative for Inclusion & Diversity, I have reported co-workers for derogatory comments, only to be told, "It's an opinion, so it's okay.""

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
TEKsystems Employee

"Have great on-time support and guidance including knowledge enablement and sharing experiences that help you as an individual to be successful"

TEKsystems (591)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
Functional Applications Recruiter

"The job was fine. I was underpaid for what I was doing, and the culture of the company was lacking."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
TEKsystems Employee

"A awesome company to work for."

Contact Tracer
in El Segundo, CA

"In the midst of the pandemic, TEKsystems is providing valuable and indispensable work to aid overcome this hurdle and contain the spread of the virus. I am beyond thrilled to contribute to the cause and be part of the workforce combating this pandemic and beyond grateful to TEKsystems for providing such an opportunity."

Senior Systems Engineer
in Irving, TX

"My contacts at TekSystems have been professional and are strong advocates in helping me find good employment."

TEKsystems Employee

"They are a good company to work with. My Supervisor was good to work with, the rate of pay could be a little better, but overall, not to bad."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Architect
in Logan, UT

"I have worked with or at Tek Systems several times. I have found that they are a good organization but like many companies that place resources on-site with customers, they have the challenges of keeping in touch. Most account/resource representatives are very good. The organization has some challenges but I found that the great majority of the people are just good. Overall very positive only running into one bad egg."

Circuit Designer
in Pittsburgh, PA

"My work for Teksystems was a contract position that I enjoyed prior to moving to North Carolina. It was a positive experience that extended after my move. I am interested in moving on to a product-related position."

Help Desk Representative
in Louisville, KY

"With teksystems they place you into jobs that will best fit you. You will be paired with a recruiter, and they will help you every step of the way."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Newport Beach, CA

"good environment that is supportive. they check in frequently and are helpful"

in Bloomington, IL

"I have been working for TEK systems its been an year now, have always got the support of my seniors and the staff when ever i needed anything. I would totally recommend anybody who wants to work here. Thank You"

IT Project Manager
in Honolulu, HI

"The TEKsystems team in Honolulu were exceptional in recruiting me for an IT Senior Project Manager opportunity with Hawaii Medical Services Association (Blue Shield and Blue Cross). They were able to prepare me from day one to be productive and fit within the business culture to be successful. Plus constantly checked in with me on a regular basis to provide valuable performance feedback."

in Alpharetta, GA

"Love my job, but hate the constant fighting to get things done. There is an overwhelming amount of feedback given in the company and you never really quite feel like you've done enough, and often leave the office feeling drained and depressed. The consultants give me life and finding them jobs is the highlight of my day to day. I love consulting them and keeping them updated on the job market. I think so much more can be done if we allow people to do their jobs and focus on building relationships and putting people to work."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Raleigh, NC

"The company takes care of its employees well-being and provides work-life balance."