(based on 59 TE Connectivity Review Ratings)
in Greensboro, NC

"Fast pace yet relaxed environment. The leadership is really good with building relationships and coworkers are easy to work with. Compensation, medical, PTO are great as well."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Maintenance Mechanic
in Hemet, CA

"I've worked for the connectivity for seven years and I have opportunity to share my knowledge with my coworkers, implement the first robot a built enclosure to feed Al automatic assembly machines with components and increment productivity and minimize the time"

TE Connectivity (122)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Littelfuse (13)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Edmund Optics (7)
in Fremont, CA

"I have worked for TE Connectivity as a design engineer and engineering project manager. The company has plenty of opportunities to take advantage of. My managers were always supportive of my development goals. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for experience in the electronics manufacturing industry. The only major con is the company is so global and large that things can move a little slower than one would like."

in Harrisburg, PA

"8 year experience in the automotive, medical and industrial fields as a manufacturing engineer, applying problem solving tools and lean manufacturing methodology to improve processes. Great team worker and attitude to be in the best work environment. Ford Motor Company, Medtronic and TE Connectivity have been my experience references as I gain more and more knowledge in the position."

Average TE Connectivity Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Middletown, PA

"Some job opportunity growth. Large corporation, top heavy, many corporate rules."

in Oceanside, CA

"Great company; I wish it wasn't migrating."

TE Connectivity Employee

"The company does not promote women in engineering."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Middletown, PA

"Worked for this company for a few years. Do your research before working for this company. Over the last 5 years they have laid off workers every year. Good, intelligent people with 20+, or 30+ years, were given their walking papers, as well as some with much less years of service. This has not just been going on for the last 5 years either. I spoke to people who won't apply for a job at TE, because they know they are constantly laying off workers. You truly are just a number when you work for this company. I knew a guy who received an impact bonus signed by the top divisional manager, and a promotion in the same year, only to be laid off 3 months later. They also use creative techniques to get around the work laws. There have been people laid off on a Friday with the rest of their group, and then a "younger" guy, or two (read that as under 50) were brought back into the company the following Monday. Sure, there are a couple who are in the right place at the right time, and can make it to retirement, but you roll the dice as time goes by. Older workers cost money to insure and pay. If you are young this company can be a good spring board to better places to work, but I would not sign up with this company looking for a long term career. I met a lot of good people working there, and still have good relationships with them. Management is a bit shaky from the top all the way down. For example, management decided to pump millions of dollars into the Whisper products only to find it was very difficult to manufacture, and very expensive to make. Customers didn't need to pay the high cost when competitors had products for today's market that were good enough, and much cheaper. They also tipped their hand to the competition trying to release it to the market so the competition now all knows what to shoot for, and has plenty of time to design a better product. Their big money maker will probably end up with lower margins."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Middletown, PA

"I have worked for TE Connectivity for 35 years. A good company to work for."

in North Bennington, VT

"I've work in my current position for 9 years now, and our facility joined the TE family 4 years ago. Pros: I have found that overall, benefits and salary are competitive with other companies in the industry and also includes a generous stock purchase program. The work environment overall is good, and TE provides many opportunities for education and advancement. Cons: Too many competing administrative priorities forced down from upper management, and no extra resources made it difficult to run the local business effectively. Some of the required goals from management are not realistic. Cohesive planning of upper management, at least in my division, seems to be lacking. There were too many reorganizations in upper management and management structure that I feel contributed to the poor performance of the management group. TE also has a history of acquiring companies, taking what they want, and then closing down factories. This has now affected me in a very personal way."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Winston-Salem, NC

"I've worked for TE since 2011. TE is a strong company in connections worldwide and I really enjoyed working there."

TE Connectivity Employee

"The people were wonderful, and there was plenty of opportunities for overtime."

QA Analyst
in Winston-Salem, NC

"I worked well with all employees in all related projects. I was given ample opportunity to move upward within the company, and developed myself professionally while working for TE Connectivity."

Web Developer

"Good place to start your career."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Menlo Park, CA

"TE has experienced too many changes at the upper management level. Most of the experienced have retired or left the company leaving a big gap in the decision making level. New managers have a very little knowledge of the company's industry and are trying to implement 'flavor of the month' strategies. This lack of direction are creating a lot of uncertainty at the lower levels."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5