(based on 301 Siemens Review Ratings)
in Shoreview, MN

"I got the opportunity to work with highly-talented and extremely caring colleagues. I learned a lot with respect to product functionality, technologies and most importantly teamwork and how to care for each other and how to balance work and life. Apart from all the wonderful experiences working with team members, it is not a great experience working with management that tend to ignore the individual contributions and hard work when it comes to rewarding the team. Overall it is a great place to work."

in Waltham, MA

"I have worked for Siemens for four years as a manager selling Small Medium Business engineering software called Solid Edge. We sell our software through our small channel/reseller network. Siemens is huge, with approximately 340,000 employees. Our niche has around 11,000 employees.I am in business development but want to make more money by getting back in to direct sales.I currently work from home but would like to work in an office."

Siemens (626)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Genie Industries (19)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Adams Thermal Systems (8)
Senior Software Engineer
in Milford, OH

"It is very good environment."

Senior Channel Manager

"I enjoyed working for Siemens."

Average Siemens Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Senior Software Developer
in Ann Arbor, MI

"Excellent company and good working conditions."

in Raleigh, NC

"The company is a very fast-paced environment and will keep you on your toes, which is great if you enjoy learning! However you do feel that you are within a large corporation. Things tend to take their time and run up and down the command chain at times. If there are any issues, which without a doubt will always occur in a customer-facing business, things tend to get extremely political even on an internal side of things. That can be frustrating at times. Nonetheless, I do enjoy working for them and feel like the work I do is highly respected, which is a nice feeling."

in Milford, OH

"Tada! This is a review to pass the stupid application system"

Project Manager

"I've worked in Siemens since 2015. When I started in the company, I was hired as Project Engineer. I have supported many offshore and onshore projects. I have learned a lot from all supervisors I have worked with through all these years. Siemens invest a lot on the development of all employees."

Automation Engineer
in Wayne, NJ

"Dear Sir/Madam, I would be grateful if you would consider my application for the position required. I would like to inform that as Green Card winner, I will have moved to U.S. on August 15. Since my friend is in Wayne, New Jersey, I will be there in the first place, but depending on my job status, I will be in a location close to work. As a Software and Automation Engineer with 6 years of experience, I have produced and developed customized solutions taking part of more than 20 projects for different customer portfolios in the fields of automation and software in the industrial, energy and automotive sectors. Please find more information in my resume. I hope I may be granted a personal interview, if you feel my qualifications fit me for the position needed. Looking forward to working with your esteemed organization. Yours sincerely, Usame TURKER"

in Iselin, NJ

"I was dismissed from Siemens Medical after refusing overtures from my supervisor. He would ask to see me outside of work to get together at night or on weekends. More than once, he would touch my hand. He had given me a satisfactory performance review and then began petitioning me for outside get togethers. When I refused, he made false claims about performance issues."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Order Entry Manager
in Hicksville, NY

"Okay place to work. Engineers can be annoying."

Key Account Manager
in Mountain View, CA

"I have worked for Siemens Healthcare for one year. It's a great company. I enjoy the challenges and the relationships that I have developed and improved over the course of my first year."

in Orlando, FL

"I worked for Siemens for 8 years. The company was good until recently with the latest round of reorgs. Unfortunately, it seems that there is a change every 2-3 years, which isn't helping anyone other than management from Germany. The pay is decent, but is it worth the lack of knowing what is going on?"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Intern
in Malvern, PA

"I worked as an intern for almost a year and I felt it was a good company to work for."

Siemens Employee

"Great company. Too much travel, though."