(based on 50 RE/MAX Review Ratings)
4.6
"ReMax Midtown has an excellent internship program for anyone looking for a career relating to real estate. The bosses are extremely helpful and you will learn very quickly being in this environment. The office environment is very team-oriented, and also very busy; the work interns' contribution is always important and always used. ReMax Midtown is growing quickly, so this internship is also a great opportunity for a growing career."
Posted 5 years ago in New York City, NY
Broker

"I've been a broker associate with RE/MAX Alliance for two years. RE/MAX Alliance is the largest RE/MAX franchise in Colorado and recruits some of the best agents in the state, creating a strong network of expertise, especially helpful for new agents finding their way in the industry. Fantastic administrative staff also make the office feel like home. I am particularly fond of their knowledge sharing sessions, covering everything from business planning to inspection issues and much more."

Director of Operations
in Floyds Knobs, IN

"I am working currently as the interim Director of Office Operations and Agent Solutions and have been in this role since August 2019. I have worked once previously with this company for approximately 13 months from 2017-2018. The company has an incredible workplace culture and truly does want the best for each person that walks through the door. There are about 20 full time employees out of our Floyds Knobs, IN office."

RE/MAX (104)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Auction.com (5)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
Licensed Realtor

"I have been in real estate for over 30 years, currently with Remax, and it is an AMAZING company. I cannot speak highly enough about the leadership, the support staff is incredible and dedicated to our success."

Real Estate Intern

Average RE/MAX Ratings in the Past 3 Years

RE/MAX Employee

"Great office setting, and office culture. Pick up a lot about marketing and business research through the internship."

in Brighton, MI

"I have been in computing for more that 20 years and have seen many changes. RE/MAX Platinum continues to grow to over +300 agents."

Web Developer
in Toronto, ON

"Management is always there when you need them. Relaxing, fun, meet lots of great people, and get to work with lots of great employees. New employees can find help any time they need and they provide very helpful training, especially for new employees."

Equipment Services Project Manager
in Midvale, UT

"I worked for Max International for five years. It was a great place for me to grow and learn. I started in a low level area and was raised through the ranks quickly. They are currently in 8 countries and are growing."

Real Estate Intern
in Sacramento, CA

"It was an enjoyable experience working at REMAX Gold Natomas. The people were friendly and nice."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
RE/MAX Employee

"Remax has many opportunities for new agents."

IT Administrator
in Scarsdale, NY
in Fairbanks, AK

"I have worked at RE/MAX for over five years. It is the perfect place to learn about real estate and I would highly recommend RE/MAX for anyone that is looking to get into real estate. The people are always friendly and knowledgeable."

Broker
in Bellevue, WA

"I have worked with my current managing broker, David Sprague, since 2007. He is an honest, hard working and proficient person. His attitude and attention to detail makes every transaction a real pleasure. RE/MAX is a fine company with many extremely talented individuals. I have grown and learned a significant amount, not only about real estate, but what it truly means to serve and represent a person, family or entity effectively since joining the company."

in Covina, CA

"Residential Sales real estate in Southern California."

Realtor
in Gainesville, VA

"Great place to work, results and pay based on your abilities."