(based on 89 Primerica Review Ratings)
"I've been with Primerica Inc. for quite some time now. The bond I have built with the team at my office has been very remarkable. With a company that truly values helping people and doing what's right for middle income families I truly give them one of the very best reviews ever. 5 star plus."
Posted 6 years ago in Mount Prospect, IL
in Duluth, GA

"This company has been great in proving work/life balance. Work has always been manageable and I've always loved coordinating with people here."

Primerica Employee

"The team is fantastic and supportive. Great managers!"

Primerica (142)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is David Lerner Associates (11)
Agent Services Representative
in Redlands, CA

"Our company helps people make a better informed decision about their finances. We provide a free FNA to give clients a snapshot of their financial situation. Our mission is to help families earn more income and become properly protected, debt free and financially independent."

Regional Leader

"I quickly discovered the true nature of this business opportunity. It is a pure MLM pyramid. By the time you figure them out, they will have nickled and dimed you for more than the commissions you've earned."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Primerica Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Primerica Employee

"After 6 months with them I finally realized they are nothing more than an MLM pyramid. Insurance and investments are a distant second compared to recruiting. I joined to hopefully learn more about the industry, but instead am learning about their products only, but especially on how to pitch using high pressure. I've been taught all about the 9/11 and most 6 figure earner myths. It seems to be just a numbers game to bring in fresh meat so that we can actually sell products internally. New faces all the time while old faces leave."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Omaha, NE

"I received confirmation for my interview as I was driving to the apt. This woman (manager's wife) sounded like she was still in bed. As I pulled into parking lot, the hiring manager calls back to tell me he has another apt and will be late. Parking lot is empty. When he arrived 10 minutes later he unlocked the building and started blasting the stereo. There was not one other person in the building, yet he chose to close the door when we sat in his office. He pointed out all his awards on the wall. I sat through over an hour of him chewing gum while he talked. He told me nothing about the actual job duties. I probably squeezed in about 60 seconds of speaking in close to 1.5 hours. He invited me to a 2nd interview. He requested I bring pay stubs, personal bank statements, insurance policies, personal 401k accounts, and any stock market paperwork to my next interview. He even made a point of telling me that he "isn't shady". He talked a lot about how much money he wants to make this year. He said the only negative reviews of the company would be from employees that quit right away. Apparently another office with the company was lying to new recruits and telling them that there was a salary. The hiring manager also suggested that I not quit my full-time job, because it takes a few months to start making money here."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Representative
in Allentown, PA

"Excellent opportunity if you looking to have your own business."

in Paramus, NJ

"It was immoral and it went completely against my morals."

in Lanham, MD

"It's an ok business. I liked it while I was doing it. And it all depends on which office you work out of."

in Milwaukee, WI

"I've worked for Primerica full time for 2 years. It is a great company with absolutely impecible ethics. What the company does for middle income families is life changing. It's not an easy career working for yourself but can be rewarding if you can learn to detach the emotions from the business."

Life Insurance Sales Agent
in Tampa, FL

"When I was employed at Primerica Financial Services I was an Life Insurance Sales Agent. I was required to set up meeting times with customers at their home or in the office in order to try and sell life insurance products."

Divisional Leader
in Mason, OH

"Great learning opportunity. I have learned an incredible amount of financial services information to assist families better themselves. The people that I work with are great in teaching and providing the education and tools to allow my growth."

Independent Associate
in Mount Prospect, IL

in Marina del Rey, CA

"It was a very good experience."

in Miami, FL

"I'm still an agent with Primerica. Excellent company with opportunity for advancement. Integrity and great financial products. We educate middle class working people to take control of their finances."