(based on 123 Pizza Hut Review Ratings)
"I worked for Pizza Hut from late 2011 to early 2014. My work place was clean and well-maintained although appliance servicing and building maintenance were slow. My supervisor and coworkers were very personable and supportive. However, be sure to ask for specifics about liability and auto insurance outright when applying for a delivery position."
Posted 6 years ago in Roselle, IL
in Pflugerville, TX

"RMC Pizza Hut in Central Texas is one of the worst run franchises for the company. Whole district is just awful and will use and abuse any General Manager or salaried employees. Meanwhile upper management will just watch you fail and offer no help while sitting at home. No to impossible bonus program. Never can jeep staff do to poor pay salary. One of the lowest salaries in Central Texas and offer no breaks and work you in the ground"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Pizza Hut Employee

"Working for Pizza Hut has been a blessing. Not only has it taught me the value of hard work, but it has gotten me through the entirety of my college career. It allowed me to be flexible with my schedule and helped me better manage my time. It was a good job to have in college, but now for me it is my time to move on. I would recommend this job to anyone studying in a difficult field or major to have as a part time job while in school."

Pizza Hut (220)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (8)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
in Edwardsville, IL

"I am a recent graduate from Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville in the market for an entry level position. While completing the final years of my education, I decided to work at Pizza Hut as a deliver driver to wholly focus on what I enjoy doing. I have nothing bad to say about my current employer. I show up on time, do any work, and leave. Is what it is."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Brewton, AL

"Great company to work for"

Average Pizza Hut Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Soldotna, AK

"I started working with Pizza Hut this year because I needed a part time job to make a little extra money. Overall, it was a fun job, and I would recommend it to anyone. The work environment is a lot of fun, and upbeat. As a delivery driver, you can drive around in your car listening to whatever you want to."

in Fort Meade, MD

"Pizza Hut is a fun place for a first job. I enjoy it and you get free employee meals and free soda all day if you work here. This job doesn't make me feel like I am doing work so I consider it an awesome career I love. I make salads, take phone orders on the POS system, and cash out phone orders if customers pay by credit card."

Cashier
in Richland Center, WI

"First day on the job I got fired for eating three meat lover's pizzas. Final review: 11/10 for free pizza."

in Lubbock, TX

"Pizza Hut as a company doesn't care about you, minimum wage workers are a dime a dozen. The company is run well of course, and free pizza is nice."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Delivery Driver
in Monroe, OH

"I have worked for Pizza Hut for awhile now and although I have fun at my job and love my co-workers, I need some more stability and a better income for my family."

in Lewiston, ID

"This location has a fun atmosphere, yet it lacks cleanliness in the kitchen. The pay isn't what one should settle for unless they're looking for a part time summer job, or are just looking for work while in high school. The delivery drivers have a wonderful career option if they don't mind working few hours."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
in Temecula, CA

"I've worked for Pizza Hut Incorporation since 2012. I have obtained valuable hands on experience with clients in and outside of the restaurant. A friendly work environment made my management, and co-workers who respect one another."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Moab, UT

"Been with PH for over 2 years."

in Palmdale, CA

"I started working at Pizza Hut November of 2013 and at the time I was working at a Cinemark movie theater. The environment at Pizza Hut was more upbeat, flowed smoothly, and the manager-worker relationship wasn't as "buddy-buddy". Plus the hourly rate plus tips made the job leaps and bounds better. I am thankful for the opportunity to work at this company and if anyone is looking to get a start in the work place this is definitely a company to look at."

Cook
in Pelham, AL

"I've worked for Pizza Hut since 2013, and I can simply tell you that if you want a job with better pay, actual benefits, and a low stress work environment, do not work at Pizza Hut."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Henderson, TN

"I worked for about a year in a half."