Nokia Employee Job Reviews

Browse Nokia Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 320 Nokia Review Ratings)

"I've worked since 1999 at NSN and it's a great company. It's why I stayed 14 years in the same company. High level management put in place an environment which allows us to give our best. Salary is nice and there are bonuses each time we win a new deal because of customer satisfaction. I recommend this company."
Posted 8 years ago in Finland, MN
Software Analyst
in Mountain View, CA

"It was a good experience as a beginner."

Senior Program Manager

"I have worked for Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia for last 8 years, and the company not able to make recovery and become profitable, and they don't have a clear direction where they heading, they just cutting cost and laying off people"

in Mexico, ME

"I worked for 5 years at Nokia. I just have good experiences in that company the people are very technical, friendly and honest. I every project that I worked I learned too much from my leaders and my co-workers. The atmosphere is great and every project is a challenge because Nokia offers products with the standard in innovation and quality."

in Bellevue, WA

"I was born in Ankara 07.29.1992. I completed my high school education in Private Kizilirmak Anatolian & Science High School. I started Maltepe University in 2011 and finished the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering in June 2016. As of July 2016, I have been in America for 3 months to improve my language skills and I have been studying language in a special course. I am currently pursuing my career at Nokia. If I have the opportunity, I would like to continue my education with the MSc. I would be happy to work with you."

Solutions Specialist
in Indianapolis, IN

"I started as a R&D Engineer at Nokia Siemens Networks and grew up the ladder for 10 years taking up multiple roles like CI engineer, Performance tester, Functional tester, Release engineer, Scrum Master, SI R&D Architect, Product Owner and Technical Project Manager. Nokia values the work done and rewards accordingly."

Software Development Engineer
in New Providence, NJ

"Nokia is a great company with great values."

Database Analyst

"Nokia is an excellent place to work especially if you get some good project and manager."

Software Developer
in Ottawa, ON

"Good work environment. Good collaboration."

Project Planner
in Jacksonville, FL

"Nokia staff shares office with local market Tmobile development team."

Senior Software Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"A very good company to join."

in Irving, TX

"27 years veteran of the telecom industry, Last position acted as an IOT Lab Project manager where I managed at some point 24 team members, among them were LTE/UMTS/CDMA RF engineers, Lab Technicians and few project admin. I was handling the entire project management End-to-End including the preps stages (Scope test review with Device vendors, Scheduling a test window, verifying appropriate quoting/pricing of the test project, assigning both human (test engineers) and Lab (test equipment) Resources, defining the project period and success criteria, ensuring invite letters are being sent out to vendor engineers who are to be hosted in our lab, daily follow-up and tracking the project testing progress, mitigating issues (device or Lab) to ensure smooth execution of the project, daily project reporting all the way to completion and project closing and archiving. lead weekly team meetings, monthly executive management operational meetings to present project test results and team competence progress and other subjects related to team work. I have great interpersonal skill and very good presentation abilities; I was able to manage the entire IOT team testing, competence, time-sheet reporting, Vacations approval, Interviewing new candidates, processes and procedures and many other activities for 3-4 years. I think I am the perfect fit for this job and hope you will be able to meet my salary and benefits requirements. Thank you and I will be excited to join the company"

Network Security Engineer
in Newark, NJ

"I’ve worked for Nokia Bell Labs as a Network & Security engineer. Our team was composed of 12 researchers from all over the world. I recommend this company."

Software Programmer
in Mountain View, CA

"I worked in Nokia as an intern. I appreciate the work culture and freedom to explore new things. Managers appreciate the work timely and support when required."

Project Director

"Clear strategy. The culture and values in the team is not aligned with company's values and philosophy."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Ann Arbor, MI

"I've worked for Deepfield for almost two years now and have grown technically tremendously during my time with the company. I recommend Deepfield to any developer looking to join a strong team who really exudes agile and is on the cutting-edge of technology."