(based on 299 Nokia Review Ratings)
"I've worked since 1999 at NSN and it's a great company. It's why I stayed 14 years in the same company. High level management put in place an environment which allows us to give our best. Salary is nice and there are bonuses each time we win a new deal because of customer satisfaction. I recommend this company."
Posted 6 years ago in Finland, MN
Solutions Engineer
in Alpharetta, GA

"Very good company. It was nice working there for 2 years."

in Remote, OR

"Good Experience for many years"

Nokia (396)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (8)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (8)
Nokia Employee

"I’ve been working for Lucent, Alcatel-Lucent, and now Nokia since 1996. The company has transformed dramatically for better or worse. The company now is more like an European one now."

Intern
in Jersey City, NJ

"I worked for Nokia Bell Labs during the summer and fall of 2019 as a research intern, and found the work environment to be highly positive and supportive of researchers. There were many senior researchers who would dedicate their time in helping out other employees with their taks."

Average Nokia Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Endicott, NY

"12 years experience in multinational telecommunication company."

in New Providence, NJ

"I worked for Nokia since it was Lucent. This is a big company focusing on many aspects of telecommunications. It provides good work environment and opportunities to work on challenging cutting-edge products. The only unfortunate downside, being international company, recently downsizing some of the jobs in US."

Director of Operations
in Naperville, IL

"Nokia is moving jobs out of the US to locations in Europe and Asia."

in Naperville, IL

"I completed an internship with Nokia (Naperville, IL) where I successfully converted 200+ test cases from existing Application Detection and Control test suites to work with two new SCCG exec config test suites. During my experience as a Software Quality Assurance Intern, I was faced with many challenges, which needed both technical and logical expertise to overcome and I succeeded in doing so. I also gained paramount knowledge about some of the significant concepts of Telecommunication such as LTE, 5G Network which are the pillars of future communication technology. Overall it was a positive experience."

Nokia Employee

"I was a support Intern at Nokia Solutions & Networks for a period for one month. The team I was placed in comprised of 5 employees and they were really cordial and friendly throughout the span of my internship."

Algorithm Engineer
in China, ME

"I joined Nokia in 2015, working for Nokia LBS(Location Based Service) team as an algorithm/software engineer. My work is in LTE and 5G domain including protocol comprehension, software development and algorithm research. Also, as a member of Nokia local AI Elite group, I was entitled Nokia Innovation Star in 2017 with a machine learning text classification based TAF log analyzer. I obained my Master degree from Chalmers University, Sweden in 2014."

Software Analyst
in Mountain View, CA

"It was a good experience as a beginner."

Senior Program Manager

"I have worked for Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia for last 8 years, and the company not able to make recovery and become profitable, and they don't have a clear direction where they heading, they just cutting cost and laying off people"

in Mexico, ME

"I worked for 5 years at Nokia. I just have good experiences in that company the people are very technical, friendly and honest. I every project that I worked I learned too much from my leaders and my co-workers. The atmosphere is great and every project is a challenge because Nokia offers products with the standard in innovation and quality."

in Bellevue, WA

"I was born in Ankara 07.29.1992. I completed my high school education in Private Kizilirmak Anatolian & Science High School. I started Maltepe University in 2011 and finished the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering in June 2016. As of July 2016, I have been in America for 3 months to improve my language skills and I have been studying language in a special course. I am currently pursuing my career at Nokia. If I have the opportunity, I would like to continue my education with the MSc. I would be happy to work with you."

Solutions Specialist
in Indianapolis, IN

"I started as a R&D Engineer at Nokia Siemens Networks and grew up the ladder for 10 years taking up multiple roles like CI engineer, Performance tester, Functional tester, Release engineer, Scrum Master, SI R&D Architect, Product Owner and Technical Project Manager. Nokia values the work done and rewards accordingly."