Nokia Employee Job Reviews

Browse Nokia Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 321 Nokia Review Ratings)

"It was my pleasure to work at Nokia Siemens Network, and to support the MSO/NOC, Engineering team, Tech Eng team. We have completed a large project which was very complicated. I had a very good supervisor and worked with great team. Our customer was very satisfied and we have increased the network capacity for 3 generations of systems."
Posted 8 years ago in Irving, TX
in Ann Arbor, MI

"I've worked for Deepfield for almost two years now and have grown technically tremendously during my time with the company. I recommend Deepfield to any developer looking to join a strong team who really exudes agile and is on the cutting-edge of technology."

in Fort Worth, TX

"I joined HMD-Nokia about one year ago as head of product and portfolio for NA. Despite the iconic brand, the mobile phone division is being rebuilt pretty much as a start-up, where speed on our decisions as a company is key. As part of the Finish culture (Nokia and HMD are headquartered in Finland), hierarchy is not important as it is to do the right thing. Everyone has a voice and it will be heard in a meeting."

Software Engineering Intern
in Mountain View, CA

"My work experience with the company has been pretty good as I shared a great relationship with the manager and liked the work culture."

in Irving, TX

"In Wireless Telecom since 1995 when I was hired by Ericsson. Proficient in 5G Project Management, Site Closeout Management, Change Request Management, Leadership, Financial Management, Goal Setting, Customer Care, and Team Building in the wireless/telecommunications/construction industry. Possess strong interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with individuals on all levels. Excellent verbal, written and listening skills. Organised, self-motivated professional with exceptional follow-through abilities. Ability to resolve problems swiftly and independently. Customer service orientated with great telephone skills."

Construction Project Manager
in Jackson, MS

"Great place to work if you are willing to put in the hours and roll up your sleeves you will do well. Great group of people to work with, and the pay isn't bad either."

Telecommunications Support Engineer
in Boston, MA

"Good Company to work with opportunity for growth."

Nokia Employee

"A world leader in telecom technologies .I am happy working here"

in New Providence, NJ

"I've worked for Nokia for nearly 5 years, and although I have been fortunate enough to be placed under good management now, it took a while to be happy because of company reorganizations and a multitude of layoffs. Upon starting, I was placed on a team that handles audits for network parameters for top tier-1 network providers, and have continued to grow in that position, taking on more and more responsibility as time has passed."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Nokia Employee

"I have been with Nokia for more than 5 years. There has been a lot of layoffs recently and the management is trying to shuffle the deck."

in Plano, TX

"I worked for Alcatel-Lucent/Nokia for approximately 14 years. I found it to be a very good company to work."

in Arlington Heights, IL

"I've worked for Nokia for 10yrs+. They are dedicated to customer satisfaction, while focusing on reducing costs. They are a diverse company allowing for an extensive exchange of ideas among their employees. They adapt to changes in the technical world in a timely manner."

Data Analytics Intern
in Burlington, MA

"Great place to work and continue professional development."

Data Analyst
in Burlington, MA

"Nokia was a great company to work for. There are lots of opportunities there and many really bright folks. The only problem I found with working there is much of the meetings one attends are with folks overseas, making for odd meeting times. All, in all, I really enjoyed working for them."

in Burlington, MA

"I had a good, long career with Nokia and was part of the transition of the Mobile Phones group into Microsoft in the spring of 2014. Nokia was a great company to work for. Excellent people, strong social ethic, good pay and benefits, and although it may not have seemed it later, very innovative. As an employee I always felt supported and yet was given very good advice when I "needed it". Nokia now (2014+) is not the Nokia of "then", but I do hope the qualities I appreciated are still there!"

in Arlington, TX

"Great company. It's been a pleasure working!"