On average, employees at KeyBank give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest KeyBank employees are Branch Managers submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Relationship Managers with a rating of 3.9.

(based on 42 KeyBank Review Ratings)
in Cleveland, OH

"I have worked for Key previously as well and overall the company as a whole is not particularly involved in its employees. It has awesome points and it has less than great points. The pay scale is very fair but the employee value could be improved."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Waterville, ME

"KeyBank is a great place to work. I have learned a lot over the 6 years being a teller, lead teller and currently branch manager. Plenty of opportunity for growth if you put the effort in."

KeyBank (77)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)
KeyBank Employee

"The current pandemic environment has proved very challenging for most employers. Unfortunately, the Bank Management has not followed through on written commitments they made to their employees. Middle management is extremely weak and inexperienced and most of them have come from PNC Bank which suggests a possible acquisition by PNC in the future."

Administrative Assistant
in Tarrytown, NY

"I was employed by KeyBank for the first time in April 2008 through August 2012. At that time the department I was in downsized. However, there was a call back by KeyBank in February 2013 and worked till March 2020. Very large community bank with our main headquarters located in Cleveland, Ohio. However, two satellite corporate offices in Tarrytown, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY; which I worked in both offices. Enjoyed very much working for this employer and was part of a good banking culture."

Average KeyBank Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Relationship Manager
in Aurora, CO

"I love the direct employees, but there is miscommunication the further up the line it goes"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Branch Manager

"Solid company, with very good intentions for its clients and employees. During this very intense time for banking, it's paramount to value all team members and clients to ensure full inclusion; it generates thoughtful financial solutions on both sides. More holistic inclusion of all lines of business would facilitate the optimal client experience. Overall a good bank."

in Brook Park, OH

"I worked for key bank for almost a little over a year and this is definitely a good position for someone that is looking to not only help others but really develop a sense of problem solving. This job is fast paced and you definitely are not feeling alone in your work."

Licensed Relationship Manager
in Gahanna, OH

"KeyBank is an amazing place to work that values your development, customer satisfaction, and company growth. Depending on the market you are in, sales can be pushed from management, but they honestly do this with the best intentions for the customer and the company."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Process Improvement Analyst
in Overland Park, KS

"I've worked for KeyBank since 2016 and they have some of the best benefits that I've seen from any company."

Client Manager
in Buffalo, NY

"Although I object to the end, the company was a good place to work and generally employee centric."

KeyBank Employee

"I have worked for KeyBank since 2017. This is one of the typical company in the banking industry. I have handled a large volume of cold calls on daily basis. As a Customer Relationship Manager I have to manage my own book of business and build my own pipeline. In this position, it also requires a medium responsibility on daily branch operation."

in Brooklyn, OH

"Good company but still in developing stage"

in Portland, ME

"I have worked for KeyBank for two years. Their passion for their client's financial success makes banking easy. I do not feel pressure from leadership to sell products but empowered to provide financial wellness to my clients that are the right fit for them. I appreciate the partnership and support I receive from my leader to make decisions for our clients and team. I know my option matters and they have my best interest at heart."

Personal Banker

"Culture of the company is perfect. It is a big family. All people are very helpful to each other. Recognition is working awesome"

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Cleveland, OH

"I worked for KeyBank for close to a year. My position was eliminated as part of an organizational restructuring"