On average, employees at Intuit give their company a 4.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 7% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Intuit employees are Programmer Analysts submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Senior Software Engineers with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 157 Intuit Review Ratings)
"This is by far the best place I have ever worked and I have told many people that I will do whatever it takes to stay here. So far I've been a contractor, seasonal and finally after a year, full time. The reason I like it here so much is the people. I have yet to meet someone that I dislike here because the ones that have a problem with the people and the culture never last long. I can't even comprehend how to have a problem with any aspect of Intuit. It's my home away from home and I feel very comfortable in both places. Within the confines of a call center you get the feeling of doom and gloom and the higher ups have a disconnect with the peons and you can feel the tension. At Intuit there's none of that. I could walk right into any office (given that the person wasn't in a meeting or on the phone) and feel just fine starting a conversation. It doesn't matter who they are or what title they hold, at Intuit, everyone is equal. Even if Brad Smith was in town I would have no problem walking up to him and asking how his flight was. We're a family and that feeling and culture runs very deep here. Even when people are having bad days they don't take it out on other people. We care, not only about our community outside of the Intuit walls but about each other as well."
Posted 6 years ago in Tucson, AZ
Intuit Employee

"I worked at Intuit from 2016 - 2020. The company is strong on its values, and it is a highly collaborative environment although sometimes that can hurt the speed of delivery for teams. Overall I would recommend working at Intuit to a friend."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Mountain View, CA

"Intuit is a great place to work at. Amazing benefits, and if you're in the right team, they are doing amazing stuff and are innovating constantly. They are dedicated to delighting the customer and that is one of their core values."

Intuit (229)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (26)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)
Order Processing Specialist
in Tucson, AZ

"I've worked for the Finance department at Intuit from 2019 and it has been a great experience. Management is very hands-off and encourages free movement and expression. Intuit cares for their employees and go the extra mile to make you happy. From free espresso machines to paid community service hours Intuit is a great place to work."

Operations Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"I've worked for Intuit for about 1+ years, and it been an amazing journey, I've learned a lot and worked with know personalities in the software industry. I've provided the company with many work class dashboards and scalable applications. I've used AWS extensively in this experience and along with that I've onboarded few Java-based services in production"

Average Intuit Ratings in the Past 4 Years

tax return consultant
in Amarillo, TX

"I have worked for Intuit for 4 tax seasons and have enjoyed dealing with questions from customers for their tax returns and navigation through the tax return preparation and filing process. Intuit is a great company to work for, as there are many people who can help you out if you get stuck with an issue or question."

Network Engineer

"it's a great company to grow yourself."

in Mountain View, CA

"Intuit is a fine place to hold a seasonal tax job. I answered customer calls using video screen sharing software so that I could view the issues that each customer was struggling to resolve in real time. The job was demanding, but having completed my first tax season with Intuit, I am satisfied in knowing that I helped many people with their annual tax return filing obligation."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Tax Expert
in Winter Garden, FL

"Working with Intuit I have learned to grow in my tax knowledge and how to handle different clients and their individual needs. It was very helpful to have a flexible schedule and work remotely specially when most business were closing during the COVID-19 Pandemic. I was able to adjust and learn real time how to handle the incoming calls due to the great training offered."

Account Executive
in Fredericksburg, VA

"I worked with intiuit for almost a year and it was a pleasure working there because all the employees including the management were nice to us. No pressure, however, we were able to execute the results. It was a peaceful place to work and the management offered a lot of training for our progress."

in Mountain View, CA

"Best Company I have worked so far."

in Mountain View, CA

"It’s a very good company to work for."

Software Engineering Co-op
in Mountain View, CA

"I had a great experience working with Intuit as a Software Engineering Co-op. My team members were friendly and encouraging but also trusted me to get things done. My manager also helped facilitate my growth by placing me on projects that helped me learn as much as I could. Intuit's co-op program is great as well. There's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to make sure a co-op's transition to California is as seamless as possible."

in Mississauga, ON

"I'd prefer not to write a review"

in Mississauga, ON

"Great company that values employee development and culture."

Senior Software Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"I have worked for Intuit for over 4 years now and I find the company having a great workplace environment and people have ethical values. People are very challenging and proactive in their approach. Priorities and project goals change on a regular basis based on companies big bets"