On average, employees at Intuit give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Intuit employees are Programmer Analysts submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Senior Software Engineers with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 119 Intuit Review Ratings)
"This is by far the best place I have ever worked and I have told many people that I will do whatever it takes to stay here. So far I've been a contractor, seasonal and finally after a year, full time. The reason I like it here so much is the people. I have yet to meet someone that I dislike here because the ones that have a problem with the people and the culture never last long. I can't even comprehend how to have a problem with any aspect of Intuit. It's my home away from home and I feel very comfortable in both places. Within the confines of a call center you get the feeling of doom and gloom and the higher ups have a disconnect with the peons and you can feel the tension. At Intuit there's none of that. I could walk right into any office (given that the person wasn't in a meeting or on the phone) and feel just fine starting a conversation. It doesn't matter who they are or what title they hold, at Intuit, everyone is equal. Even if Brad Smith was in town I would have no problem walking up to him and asking how his flight was. We're a family and that feeling and culture runs very deep here. Even when people are having bad days they don't take it out on other people. We care, not only about our community outside of the Intuit walls but about each other as well."
Posted 3 years ago in Tucson, AZ
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Awesome company to work with."

Senior Software Analyst
in Woodland Hills, CA

"Intuit is a fast paced business that pushes their employees to constantly improve themselves and has helped me accomplish many things that I may not have done on my own."

Intuit (191)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is N2 Publishing (23)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is CareCore National (10)
in Menlo Park, CA

"Overall, Intuit is a great place to be. However, I got stuck working in a team that is so plagued by politics that it is impossible for anyone to enjoy working."

Team Member
in Tucson, AZ

Average Intuit Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Consultant
in Fremont, CA

"Well-run; treats staff well."

Tax Compliance Manager
in Sacramento, CA

"I worked seasonally for intuit. I enjoyed their products, and felt the usability was comparable with the cost."

in Plano, TX

"I worked for Intuit for 15 years. The company is well established, but offers limited opportunities to advance outside of management positions."

Senior UNIX Engineer

"Intuit is a good company with good people."

Business Intelligence Developer

"I've worked at Intuit for two engagements. It is a great company to work for. Employees are collaborative, the company has strong values and respect for their employees. Intuit invests in their employees and encourages contributions from them. Compensation is competitive and the work environment is conducive to innovation."

Lead Designer
in Mountain View, CA

"Good, depends on the team."

Intuit Employee

"I have worked for Intuit for 9 years. The company is very people oriented and promotes growth within. The offices are very nice and the company offers great hardware support. Most management is very supportive, however there are some managers out there that are not at the caliber needed for the supporting teams or care enough about their people. This is probably the case with most companies though."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Intuit Employee

"When I first started at Intuit, I loved working there. The benefits were good, the work was steady and reasonable, and everybody was friendly and easy to get along with. By the time I left, Intuit was having yearly layoffs and work hours were horrific with no compensation or recognition for those who went above and beyond. Working the weekends, holidays, and during vacations were a GIVEN. My boss would routinely deny people vacation times even though vacations were requested months in advance and regardless of whether there had been a death in the family (or friends). Instead of laying people off, she would fire them so that the business unit could save money by not having to offer a severance package. Unfortunately, Intuit is now a place where you can expect to work long, grueling hours (with no compensation) and where you will, on an annual basis, fear that you will lose your job."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Mountain View, CA

"I have worked for Intuit for almost twelve years first as engineer and later on as sr. development manager. It is a great company - it is big but still strives to operate as a startup. Recently company is undergoing a lot of changes, so if you are looking for stability, you may need to think if you want to join. However, if you are excited about work and startup-like environment and a self-starter, you will thrive at Intuit. And when it comes to compensation and benefits, it is very difficult to find another company like this."

Senior Support Specialist
in Woodland Hills, CA

"I love working for INTUIT. I've obtained great knowledge, networked with great people and have achieved a lot of my professional goals. The environment is fantastic and the benefits are amazing."

Senior Oracle Engineer
in Woodland Hills, CA

"Intuit is a good company with focus on providing their customers with the best financial package on the market. Plus having one of the best tax software packages allowing users to enter their taxes via mobile devices."