(based on 229 Google Review Ratings)
"Great place to work with a lot of perks. Low compensation since everyone wants to work there. Google has the ability to pay low because they can. Free food! They have so many perks that they don't want you to ever leave. Lots of positions available though very hard to get in. Overall, I would recommend this company."
Posted 7 years ago in Mountain View, CA
Mechanical Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"Working for google has been a great experience. They have excellent benefits and a wonderful work culture."

in Mountain View, CA

"Google is a great place to work, if you have a great work ethic and love to self-absorbed by your job in everything you do in your life. Its Google, what more needs to be said."

Google (262)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is LinkedIn (32)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Convention Data Services (5)
Data Analyst
in Mountain View, CA

"Google is a global leader in tech. I have been working here for nearly a year. Google has a great company culture, environment, and innovation-driven."

in San Francisco, CA

"The company has all tools needed for the job, the only downside that people have no time management skills and take your time for granted and your week will involve rescheduling meetings as people cancel meetings constantly."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Google Ratings in the Past 4 Years

Android Software Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"Contracting at Google has been an extraordinary experience. Despite the tightening up of documentation and tools making access for contractors more difficult, the work environment and culture is exciting. I learned so much by being part of a team that accomplished an amazing amount of top-quality work. Their processes are well defined and documented, and team spirit, pride, helpfulness, and support to a common goal are clearly evident. I would go back if the opportunity ever arises."

Senior Quality Engineer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Google is a hub of most smart engineers. I am fortunate enough to work with them although it is a contracting job. I have limitations with my contracting title. But I learned a lot as I work for a huge project with 50 to 70 member team. Every project is like a startup. The opportunities are on the table. We have to evolve with the team as the environment is so encouraging that you cannot be stagnant at one point."

Mobile Test Engineer
in Mountain View, CA

"A great dynamic environment where I solve everyday problems related to telecommunications and have the opportunity to work on various prototype mobile devices."

Marketing Writer
in Sunnyvale, CA

"The company is highly innovative with a variety of opportunities for employees in the tech industry."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Technical Recruiter
in Mountain View, CA

"Google is a wonderful place to work. You have the ability to grow and learn really quickly. Google values diversity and has several initiatives in place to reach its hiring aspirational goals. I would recommend Google."

Google Employee

"Amazing challenge and a great team I was able to lead and mentor as well as learn from."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Google Employee

"I worked for Google just over two years."

QA Manager
in Sunnyvale, CA

"Working at GOOGLE office through consulting firm (CA-One), in the role of QA Manager (team size of 9 at onsite and 12 at offshore) for testing the Salesforce’s CRM platform integration with Google line of products (GCP, PSO, GSuite), Test Management across multiple backlog teams (CPQ, CLM) at onsite and offshore locations on Agile methodology using tools like Salesforce Tracker for testcase execution and defect tracking, Program Management through User stories grooming sessions with backlog team, creating the Testing strategy towards Functional/Regression testing along with the SLA for defect/bug closures in SIT, UAT & PRD environments. Generating Execution Metrics to track the progress of Testing at sprint level for regular reporting to the backlog team which results in improved quality, adherence to processes, as well as feedback loop that results in improvement to established processes. Coordinating and collaborating with QA team, Development teams, Product teams, and Offshore (India) resources for performance and areas of improvement Established, implemented, and improved QA infrastructure; test procedures, process, and quality standards in accordance with overall development and product releases."

in Sunnyvale, CA

"One the top most and best company."

in Mountain View, CA

"Google is a very collaborative and supported working environment. I found all my team members are smart, knowledgeable, hard-working, and friendly. Googles' perks and benefits are great - like free food, relaxing places, and hand-made coffee!"

in Sunnyvale, CA

"Fast paced, great environment, and energetic."