4.6
(based on 1 Franklin International Review Rating)
Compensation and Benefits Manager
in Columbus, OH

"Lots of companies say they are family friendly - this one actually is. You can get off early for children's activities, they pay the same percentage for family medical as they do for single, no spousal surcharge/penalties for taking the benefits. Top rated adoption benefits, matching contributions to a 529 saving plan for children's future tuition, textbook subsidy for children already in college, great life insurance (2.5 x salary), subsidized Honda Advanced defensive driving classes for teen, etc., but the best thing about working here is a culture of "no jerks tolerated.""

Project Engineer
in Columbus, OH

"My experiences at Franklin helped me to grow in many ways, however advancement opportunities for my skillset were limited."

What do you like about working at Franklin International?

"The vast majority of the people were team oriented and commited to driving for continuous improvement."

What don't you like about working at Franklin International?

"I worked at Franklin for 9 years, which I feel was mutually beneficial for 8 of those years. In the last year, there was a change of direction that caused us to move in different directions. Ultimately, the opportunities for growth in Franklin were not a good fit for me."

"I am happy to hear that Franklin successfully opened a new facility in China. This seems like it will be a good opportunity. I wish them well."

4.6
Franklin International (2)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Revlon (7)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hexcel (12)