7 Foundation Financial Group Reviews

Browse Foundation Financial Group Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 4 Foundation Financial Group Review Ratings)
Foundation Financial Group Employee
in Jacksonville, FL
Mortgage Loan Originator
in Savannah, GA

"A lot of time spent calling customers via internet leads. Most of the customers do not want to do business, they just want facts and figures. It is a slave drive management mentality where the highly paid management benefit from the low paying originators. Pay is low for amount of time and effort and benefits are not great."

Person You Work For 2.7 / 5 People You Work With 2.7 / 5 Work Setting 2.7 / 5
Support You Get 2.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.7 / 5

Foundation Financial Group (7)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Taycor Financial (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is VF Outlet (7)
Loan Officer
in Raleigh, NC

What do you like about working at Foundation Financial Group?

"My co workers were awesome. Sometimes my managers would roll out contests to leave early or have 2 hr lunches if we reached a set goal."

"Do not interview. Do not go to the Realistic Job Preview. Do not accept the offer. Do not come to work on your first day! RUN! They will tell you turnover is 0%. THIS IS A LIE. 11 people have left FFG in Raleigh alone since my start date on June 4, 2012."

What don't you like about working at Foundation Financial Group?

"1) The hours are from 9 am - 7 pm and 9-5 on Fridays. Lunch is extra long (an hour and a half). No work life balance.2) Coworker has a son with epilepsy; she literally has to beg to get time off to run him to appointments, and even then she gets ridiculed when she comes back.3) Underdeveloped management Team - most of the managers were promoted within 3-5 months of their start date. Just because you can pass a series of mortgage exams and you show up to work on time does not make you suitable to manage others.4) Managers gossip A LOT!!!5) Upper management does not care about ANYONE but them selves and they don't try to hide it. They are salesmen who use the same tactics they teach us to use with the customers against us. 6) The pay is BAD!!! $11/hr if you are an AMT but if you are a Marketing Professional $8.50/hr. Then once you go through all the hoops of getting licensed and promoted to a loan officer your pay goes up to a whopping $12/hr.All in all my coworkers were amazing we are all around the same the age and understood each other. We had fun together. I loved the people I worked with but not the people I worked for."

"If I was running the show I would do EVERYTHING differently, DO NOT WORK HERE! RUN!!!"

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Mortgage Consultant

"Ok place to work."

Loan Officer

"company is closed"

What do you like about working at Foundation Financial Group?

"the office is closed"

Mortgage Consultant

"A really bad experience."

What don't you like about working at Foundation Financial Group?

"Unethical hours. They were sued, actually. They had to revert to a salary plus commission structure."

"I'll leave that one blank. (pause)Technically."