(based on 42 Ferguson Enterprises Review Ratings)
Ferguson Enterprises Employee

"Ferguson Enterprises was a fantastic company to work for. I worked with a great team and had great managers. I never felt that my work was not appreciated and would always recommend it to those who are looking for work or who are looking for quality service in a plumbing and appliance wholesaler."

in Newport News, VA

"Great place to work; the people are always willing to help."

Ferguson Enterprises (69)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Genie Industries (19)
2.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Adams Thermal Systems (8)
Quotations Coordinator
in Pomona, CA

"Wholesale customer service based company of whom I worked for since March 2015. Ferguson allowed room for growth and opportunity to grow,"

Network Engineer
in Goshen, NY

"Working for Ferguson has been a great experience. I have a great working relationship with all my end users. The branch manager is professional and driven and we work very well together."

Average Ferguson Enterprises Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Lead Software Engineer
in Goshen, NY

"Highly organized and conscientious professional with an excellent record of attendance and punctuality. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluent in Spanish."

Ferguson Enterprises Employee

"I have worked at Ferguson Enterprises for almost 5 years and they are a strong company in plumbing, lighting, and appliances. Ferguson really focused on making the customer experience second to none."

in Orlando, FL

"Great company and people to work with."

in Georgetown, TX

"This is a Great company to work for."

Warehouse Associate
in Secaucus, NJ

"I worked for Ferguson for about a year and it was pleasant. My supervisor was a nice man and was very understanding. The conditions were suited enough for me to work to my best. I enjoyed my time there and unfortunately my time had to come to end as I moved away. However, I most definitely recommend working there."

in Newport News, VA

"I'm working for Ferguson for almost 2 years. I see it has many good projects and uses the latest tech stack. it has almost 30000 employees."

Merchandising Analyst

"A great place to work; the people and atmosphere that they create are second to none. Local management cares about the wellness of employees, however, Ferguson Enterprise has strict rules in place that reduce flexibility. The pay is below average for the positions, but the skills learned and responsibility given is a huge bonus."

Foreman
in Odenton, MD

"I worked with Ferguson for 20 yrs it was a good company the new owner is not a nice person at all the people there were good people I wish them the best"

Ferguson Enterprises Employee

"I've been with Ferguson a while. I've seen the good and the bad and the ugly. The ugly has been sexual harassment, bullying from lower level management and a penchant of keeping employees on edge as to whether they will be employed the next day or not. The ugly is a culture of the good ole' boys, if you know the right person you can get promoted quickly and easily. Match that to a person that outperforms the freshly promoted associate in every aspect and you are left wondering. I'm not even referring to myself, these are observations made over a very long period of time. They require long hours and you are going to be working your butt off every second of the day. Management has eyes on you, this is a predominant "feature" in every location. It is a culture intended to put fear into the minds of those working there that their jobs are not guaranteed and yes you can and will be let go if they think you are slacking even in the slightest bit. The pay is decent for managers and can be excellent for outside sales reps, but it is definitely substandard at every other level. Inside sales, warehouse personnel, counter associates, truck drivers are not going to get anything near what they could somewhere else. The good stuff is the benefits. The longer you're there, the more hours you rack up for vacation hours. Ferguson gives vacation time, sick leave, personal leave and floating holidays in addition to 6 days paid normal holiday days. There are some great people working there with great personalities, There are also some incredibly miserable people working there that have the worst attitude and outlook on life you could ever possibly find anywhere. Those are the kind of people that can make it very undesirable to come to work every day. Ferguson is not good at giving you a life beyond work. The long hours and potential to be on call after work hours can equate to a diminished home life."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Ferguson Enterprises Employee

"Pros: Good starting pay out of college, good (but expensive) benefit package, opportunities to advance if you have a degree and are willing to relocate, Monday-Friday work schedule, laid-back environment at most branches, casual dress code.Cons: Long hours (50+ hours a week), minimal pay raises for increased responsibility, satellite branches are horribly understaffed, a lot of customers are difficult to do business with, too much middle management, unrealistic expectations and budgeting."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Newport News, VA

"It is a great Company to work with and I got learned a lot."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5