(based on 120 Experian Review Ratings)
SharePoint Specialist
in Costa Mesa, CA

"Experian is awesome place to work :)"

in Oakland, CA

"The employees are great but management has made poor decisions in technology acquisition which has led to frequent technology outages. There isn't enough support for employees. In comparison to the competition, employees are underpaid and don't receive the necessary support to move up. More focus is being put on outsourcing employees work outside of the U.S."

in Costa Mesa, CA

"Experian is a great company to work for, however some upper-management will crush you in order to make themselves look better. Management by fear is not alright and needs to be closely regulated. Some C-levels are so brainwashed by their direct-reports that they are blind to what everyone else can see about some employees. As long as the ass-kissing continues, so will promotions for employees who don't deserve it."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Deliverability Analyst
in Brazil, IN

"I think they must help the employees more, Brazil is different than other countries."

Contractor
in Costa Mesa, CA

"I worked with Experian Direct for six months, I enjoyed working with them and learned a lot. The company is very strong, however, outsourcing to Costa Rica."

Senior Network Security Engineer

"I have worked for Experian for 5 years, I have grown and contributed with my skill but only within certain allowed scope. I find fewer opportunities for growth now."

in Allen, TX

"It was a phone job, I would rate it to be an ok job."

Senior Web Developer

"Experian Interactive Media manages online lead-generation brands. The company's brands include LowerMyBills.com, which connects consumers with service providers that offer various rates on home loans, auto insurance, auto loans, life insurance and other recurring monthly bills; and ClassesUSA.com that connects prospective students with colleges and universities. It also includes Onlineschoolsearch.com. Worked on different projects under LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com expanding their service."

Account Manager
in Astoria, NY

"I've worked at this company for over a year and a half and the amount of co-workers and supervisors who have left their jobs makes it difficult to be considered for promotions as every few months your leadership changes. It's a bit disappointing but the job itself is fun."

in El Segundo, CA

"I enjoyed working at Cheetahmail and would probably still be working there today, if I had not accepted a severance package to be laid off."

in Oakland, CA

"CheetahMail was a great place when I started there. Since then, shifts in management and vision have changed. There's some confusion of the direction and execution of the new vision, and internal efforts don't match the strategies that we're taking to market.Staff with technical know-how is frequently alienated. The emphasis on adding in new clients as fast as possible has created a hectic environment where technical people are frequently overworked."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Boston, MA

"I have worked for Experian QAS for about 10 months now. They have a great company culture, and really push you to grow outside of your limits. I have some issues with the structure of the upper management, and it is difficult at times to know what issues to escalate to whom."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Mobile Broadband Specialist

"I've worked for Experian for the last 2 years as a Software Developer. It's a decent place to work, but they really love contractors. Expect to work with 70% contractors if you're on the IT side of the business. The system is old and fragile, and there's no motivation to fix the problems. The Mobile division was doing some very interesting stuff though."

Senior Software Developer
in Costa Mesa, CA

"Global company treats technical people as commodities."