583 Computer Sciences Corp Reviews

Browse Computer Sciences Corp Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 389 Computer Sciences Corp Review Ratings)
"I have worked for CSC since 2007. I find the company very employee friendly and it provides an excellent workplace environment to nurture my skills and take my professional career to a whole new level. I would recommend others to join the organisation."
Posted 5 years ago in California, MD
Database Engineer
in Fairview Heights, IL

"CSC was far more interested in protecting their reputation as a defense contractor than in performing their responsibilities as one. A large duty of every defense contractor is informing the contracting agency when they are doing something stupid, wasteful, or non- or even counter-productive. CSC took the position that they weren't interested in whether DoD was wasting its money, CSC's time, or its employees' patience and technical expertise."

in Falls Church, VA

"I have worked for CSC India.It's good."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in East Hartford, CT

"CSC gets a lot of negative comments from senior employees who don't seem too motivated to move up. However, it is a strong company that just pays a little less than the competition. Overall the work is good and the company is strong. It's hard to recommend this company to young candidates because it does not seem to be a place to build a career and the company morale, especially among senior employees, is not good for young employees."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Software Programmer Analyst
in Groton, CT

"Been at CSC for a year. No negotiating in salary. No room for growth. Poor environment. Terrible technology (Internet Explorer 6!). New CEO is okay. Hopefully he will turn things around."

Security Supervisor

"This is a great company. I love my job and I wouldn't leave it because it is something that I always wanted to do. The pay is what I was looking for as far as a part time job. I have been in the field of crowd management sports and security since I was 12. It's a great opportunity for me to further my knowledge. It's more experience and opportunity to grow in my area. I enjoy my employment because I enjoy what I do. I wouldn't trade my job for any other field of services."

Application Developer
in Chantilly, VA

"I worked for CSC from August 2000 to August 2013. I enjoyed positive working environment."

Senior Systems Engineer

"I have been working for the past 1 year at this company. It's good and I got a lot of knowledge from my current project."

End User Support Manager

"I had the pleasure of working for CSC on 2 contracts, but it seemed like life was fine; until the contracts were gone. Then it was everyone for themselves."

in Falls Church, VA

"I work for a major systems integrator. While the company is a strong company, it is going through a massive reorganization. The organization I manage has turned into an overlay and therefore has little control over its own destiny. It is a very difficult environment to succeed inside of. With that said, the people are intelligent and positive. Great group to work with!"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Programmer Analyst
in Woodland Hills, CA

"Too much politics within farmers insurance (who I essentially work for via CSC). Business and IT managers have outdated technology knowledge and are afraid to explore new technology. Company has a very bloated and slow middle management tier."

in Falls, PA

"Based at client location, so not involved on a daily basis with CSC employes."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Customer Service Representative
in Chantilly, VA

"The company is good at meeting its contractual agreements."

Senior Technical Associate

"I've worked for CSC since 2001."

Programmer Analyst

"I've worked at CSC for over 10 years. Like any large company, it has great managers and not-so-great ones, which earns widely different employee reviews. But overall, it strives to be ethical, fair and keep up its reputation. At times it concentrates more on containing costs than expanding its business. Examples are across-the-board pay cuts, forced vacation and health care plans that meet industry standards rather than reward excellent employees."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 3.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Principal Consultant
in Falls Church, VA

"Company has very good benefits and pay is very good. Hard to work in the organization due to the large number of business units and divisions which make the organization slow to adapt to change. That is supposedly been fixed based on the new CEO that came in just when I was leaving the organization. Hopefully changes will be for the better."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5