586 Computer Sciences Corp Reviews

Browse Computer Sciences Corp Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 392 Computer Sciences Corp Review Ratings)
"I have worked for CSC since 2007. I find the company very employee friendly and it provides an excellent workplace environment to nurture my skills and take my professional career to a whole new level. I would recommend others to join the organisation."
Posted 5 years ago in California, MD
in Virginia Beach, VA

"Great project to learn new things and start a career in programming."

Senior Logistician
in Eatontown, NJ

"My desk was at a client site. My manager was a great resource. The company paid above average salary and offered a generous tuition reimbursement plan. Upper management, employee support services, and HR coordination with onboarding new hires at client sites, as well as the availability of equipment is what lost out contract. Employees on site with travel reimbursement issues, or other administrative questions would spend hours trying to get issues resolved."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Business Relationship Manager
in El Segundo, CA

"I actually have work for CSC for 15 years. For six of those years I was full travel being home on weekends only. I worked in AZ, NY, TX and Alberta Canada. I have been working with Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems as an outsourcer both in their legacy systems and through and after a transition to SAP R3 for CA, MA and TX."

Database Engineer
in Fairview Heights, IL

"CSC was far more interested in protecting their reputation as a defense contractor than in performing their responsibilities as one. A large duty of every defense contractor is informing the contracting agency when they are doing something stupid, wasteful, or non- or even counter-productive. CSC took the position that they weren't interested in whether DoD was wasting its money, CSC's time, or its employees' patience and technical expertise."

in Falls Church, VA

"I have worked for CSC India.It's good."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in East Hartford, CT

"CSC gets a lot of negative comments from senior employees who don't seem too motivated to move up. However, it is a strong company that just pays a little less than the competition. Overall the work is good and the company is strong. It's hard to recommend this company to young candidates because it does not seem to be a place to build a career and the company morale, especially among senior employees, is not good for young employees."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Software Programmer Analyst
in Groton, CT

"Been at CSC for a year. No negotiating in salary. No room for growth. Poor environment. Terrible technology (Internet Explorer 6!). New CEO is okay. Hopefully he will turn things around."

Security Supervisor

"This is a great company. I love my job and I wouldn't leave it because it is something that I always wanted to do. The pay is what I was looking for as far as a part time job. I have been in the field of crowd management sports and security since I was 12. It's a great opportunity for me to further my knowledge. It's more experience and opportunity to grow in my area. I enjoy my employment because I enjoy what I do. I wouldn't trade my job for any other field of services."

Application Developer
in Chantilly, VA

"I worked for CSC from August 2000 to August 2013. I enjoyed positive working environment."

Senior Systems Engineer

"I have been working for the past 1 year at this company. It's good and I got a lot of knowledge from my current project."

End User Support Manager

"I had the pleasure of working for CSC on 2 contracts, but it seemed like life was fine; until the contracts were gone. Then it was everyone for themselves."

in Falls Church, VA

"I work for a major systems integrator. While the company is a strong company, it is going through a massive reorganization. The organization I manage has turned into an overlay and therefore has little control over its own destiny. It is a very difficult environment to succeed inside of. With that said, the people are intelligent and positive. Great group to work with!"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Programmer Analyst
in Woodland Hills, CA

"Too much politics within farmers insurance (who I essentially work for via CSC). Business and IT managers have outdated technology knowledge and are afraid to explore new technology. Company has a very bloated and slow middle management tier."

in Falls, PA

"Based at client location, so not involved on a daily basis with CSC employes."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Customer Service Representative
in Chantilly, VA

"The company is good at meeting its contractual agreements."